Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maxed Empire Upgrades

Maxed Empire Upgrades

Hey there, at our empire we've completely maxed out all empire upgrades, there isn't a single place left to donate items or cash anymore. That leaves us in a difficult position as far as activating our super in a timely fashion befitting an empire as active and dedicated as ours, and I'm sure there are other top empires already experiencing this as well, with more and more empires likely encountering this problem every day. Considering the fact that oftentimes a battle between 2 empires similar in strength can easily be decided by one of them having a super while the other does not, my question is this:
    Are there any new empire upgrades in the works to be released soon and if not, can something be done to eliminate this problem? 2 suggestions I've heard: once your empire has finished with places to donate items/cash then those daily goals no longer appear for its members. Or: they continue to appear but are automatically completed upon logging in.
    I look forward to your response 🍻

Re: Maxed Empire Upgrades

*bump

I am ok with having a never ending upgrade. Like, we can donate cash and items to that upgrade but it will be impossible to finish. That way we can finish our goals but there will not be a disadvantage for other empires.

He went away without bidding anyone farewell.

Not to draw attention to my own threads, but I think an idea similar to what I posted here could solve this issue.

http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...573#post169573

If top empires could 'sponser' smaller empires in some way, and donate cash and items to them, it would resolve the issue of being able to do daily donations to charge supers. It would also help smaller empires grow and enjoy more competitive wars thanks to upgrades they otherwise wouldn't have.

My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.

I actually don't mind that idea at all, would certainly make it easier to work out having a feeder empire or even a merge between empires knowing that the one that's losing members can continue to be built as it was before in case things don't work out

Something needs to be done temporarily at least until they figure out a solution please.

Bump!

Just as another consideration, the Outsider-Scavenger-Contributor-Smuggler-Trader-Blackmarket King-Underworld Dealer goals all depend on our ability to donate items.

They'll be hard to achieve in established empires...

Turn the last warehouse into a recycling center. Drop in 5 random items and receive 1 tech lab part😁

Quote Originally Posted by Massmurder View Post
    Turn the last warehouse into a recycling center. Drop in 5 random items and receive 1 tech lab part��
    Better than my idea!

Turn the last warehouse into a recycling center. Drop in 5 random items and receive 1 tech lab part😁
    I support this idea

Bump.

Turn the last warehouse into a recycling center. Drop in 5 random items and receive 1 tech lab part��
    I love this idea

Ran out of items to donate long ago. No where to donate money by the end of the weekend. Makes it difficult to charge supers.

Can we get some kind of a reply to this please??

I have both donate cash and item today. Can't do either one.

Bump.

An answer to this thread would be appreciated

How about a compromise?

If donations are maxed. Each collect at the end of a eve adds to super bar.

Or

Make it auto progress over the course of 48 hours naturally, but donations can boost the bar faster. That way everyone can get to use them.

Or

Go back to the drawing board on daily achievements and make 2 job based ones. 2 boss based ones. 2 eve based ones. 2 pvp based ones each day. 2 empire based ones. That way you can get at least 6-7 done everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosspher View Post
    An answer to this thread would be appreciated
    Hi,

Also would like to hear what plans if any devs have for this issue.

I moved to platinum/diamond empire because of this donation issue. But I'd like to go back to legend empire soon.

BR,
    Will