Thread: Suggestions for Gaea (Armoury)

He went away without bidding anyone farewell.

Suggestions for Gaea (Armoury)

What if there was a new upgrade for the Armoury (I know, more empire upgrades, gahhh ) that allowed us to access a new gifting system? You can only gift members in your empire, each member can gift the other members once each (so each member can send 79 gifts a day, if there are 80 members). We've needed a gifting overhaul for the longest time, and it makes sense to be able to supply the weaker members of your empire with gear and weapons.

Some ideas include:

.38 Special (Gun): 2 Attack 8 Defence

Switchblade (Melee): 6 Attack 6 Defence

Carbine Rifle (Rifle): 10 Attack 4 Defence

Pump Shotgun (Heavy): 6 Attack 8 Defence

Associate Ring (Gear): 5 Attack 5 Defence

Crew Car (Vehicle): 10 Attack 10 Defence

This will encourage gifting again (albeit empire only gifting), and will make lower level players want to join a more active empire that can gift them gear to make them stronger. It also makes sense overall, you want your empire mates to be as strong as possible, so you equip each other with weapons.

My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.

Re: Suggestions for Gaea (Armoury)

I like it 👍
    I like that it would encourage lower level/new players, and give them an incentive to join older established empires with good activity 👍

Gifting overhaul... have always thought you should be able to sort the gift list by empire...

On the gifting page there's a rifle on the top left that is not in the game (I assume lost/unfinished gift update) include that as well.

He went away without bidding anyone farewell.

Quote Originally Posted by KOFOLA View Post
    On the gifting page there's a rifle on the top left that is not in the game (I assume lost/unfinished gift update) include that as well.
    Cough. (Free art for the Carbine Rifle?) Cough.

My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.