Thread: Help Reaper loadout

Help Reaper loadout

Stats are! Energy 679 Sta 551 Attack 2542 Def 141 Health 203
    OK, so I'm having trouble figuring out which loadout will maximize my dps. These are my lts that are worth mention.ColZhuko2*,Dragonlord2*,Mastermind2*,ElTor o3*Fox3*,Illusionist2*,Scorpion5*,MissConduct5*,Gm an4*,Layla3*,Poppy3*,Envy1*.. any thoughts or ideal plz share. Fusing advice maybe. Thanks for reading.

Re: Help Reaper loadout

Try to get gutter and Twinkie if you can their powers are really good for reapers and assassins

Re: Help Reaper loadout

Dps (damage per action/second/skill?)
    Basically from what you had, i would suggest you going wit Col Z, El Toro, Gman, Illusionist,and DL. (You might consider chastity if your team usually utilize debuff as you war).

Or you can go for crit oriented style - adding some more crit chance and crit damage based (IMO really inconsistent with the class)

Or you can go poppy + layla + + precise blade + ambush skills for free tokens if you were feeling lucky enough.

All of the above will provide you more dps / total damage output as well as more wins and bp in some cases and i know there were many more ways that other players had.. Basically in fusing its up to you, what style do you use the most - focus on investing to that one style first. Well i'm never bored to remind you - do not compare your 1-hit damage to ghost. You're only getting frustrated lol

Edit:
    I'm assuming you already had bloodlust 3 and/or plague + disable at level 1. Applying plague at healthy defender you can beat while stacking bloodlust also helps in your overall damage.
    Last edited by tambunan; 03-11-2017 at 06:45 AM.