Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boss contributions/rewards totally messed up

Re: Boss contributions/rewards totally messed up

Quote Originally Posted by kosau View Post
    I got the same reply. I think this will be similar to the blueprint . Nothing will happen....sadly

lost my passport , 50 gold bullets and some silver bullets.......
    For the amount of time and money some of us spend on this game, they really should do a better job at compensating people when there are issues.. for example when the servers have issues and we miss an EvE or two we should be getting bonus exp and a free crate shard or two.

1 war usually gives me like 200 class coins, 200 xp and a 40% chance at a crate shard. Their "compensation" is always just 100 class coins so we actually don't even get an equal amount to the goods we lost out on.

And this boss contribution points disappearing thing is a big issue. Spent stamina during that period to reach War hounds threshold and lost it all for nothing.
    Last edited by Bungboy; 03-15-2017 at 01:46 AM.

I dont think they will overlook this. Maybe it isent an easy fix. They have been very helpful when it matters game issues caused by them selfs. The silence from devs is a bit strange though.

Guys been compensated through support yet? Or got to re collect original points? Community just got free passports and 2 refills handed out. But the refill part seems a bit small in comparison to how much u put into a ledgend boss or a cataclysm. As a player not affected by this at all I really do appreciate the show of good will though and hope that those of u who was affected feel the same or will in the near future

Highly doubt that's their compensation giving me 2 sta refills after stealing ~50 is not even close to logical.

http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...26%23127867%3B

The gift today was compensation, confirmed by Duke in the link above

That better be a joke.... otherwise it's just pure outright theft.

Quote Originally Posted by Phire View Post
    That better be a joke.... otherwise it's just pure outright theft.
    Complaining here is useless. Email the support and see what they will do. We restarted the database to fix Ue and that's why some boss data was lost. You still got Exp for your refills and I think that's 80% of the value already.