Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boss contributions/rewards totally messed up

Boss contributions/rewards totally messed up

Started a firestorm earlier today put 500k in it and now i came to dump a little Sta in it and I'm not even on the board it's asking me to join the fight 🙄 I also collected from a legends boss I put 400k+ in and was given 2 uncommons as a reward 🙄 Third boss I put 360k+ in gave me 1 epic and a couple of uncommon. I burned a lot of refills hitting those caps what's the deal ?

Re: Boss contributions/rewards totally messed up

Same issue here ! 120K later and now i am no longer on the board .

When I click on the boss , It ask me to choose a class and ask for a passport !

Same thing happened to me.. used my stamina pool and after getting back into the app I lost my contribution points...

Happend to me too!!

It takes me about 8 refills to get 250k on a legend boss,so on UE standards we will be comped 100 cc's!!😡

Catclysm boss half done but no hitters all 5 of my toons sre at 0 points and i know at leadt 12 more that were hitting

Discordant Game Guru

I've also heard of others with the same issue, has anyone tried collecting from a boss that has showed an incorrect number of points for their actual contribution?

Hit first threshold for caticlysm got 2 shock batons

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    I've also heard of others with the same issue, has anyone tried collecting from a boss that has showed an incorrect number of points for their actual contribution?
    Well it didn't just reset my contribution points. It also dropped me out of the boss fight so I had to rejoin it and choose my class again.

If I remember correctly this has happened one time earlier. Cant remember if it was limited to ledgend bosses back then. Then the devs managed to sort things out. U were able to go and collect again and get your original accual points. This was around an event I think. But everyone that is affected should send in a ticket just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Yes ... like I said in the original post

Lackey

3/10/17 4PM: No reward for Mafia Insurrection boss, over 28k damage. Message states did not earn enough points, try again next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    3/10/17 4PM: No reward for Mafia Insurrection boss, over 28k damage. Message states did not earn enough points, try again next time.
    Same thing happened to me...

Had to rejoin boss with all toons started back at 0 no points adjustment has happened so far the points just disappeared

Discordant Game Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Phire View Post
    Yes ... like I said in the original post
    Head full of pudding, sorry Phire

Logged a helpdesk call and they said they are looking at it. Lets wait :P

There are bosses running out to soon too. I had about 10 hours to collect from my boss left before war started and after war boss wasnt there anymore

Did we receive any updates on this issue? I lost out on two bosses...

I sent a ticket on the 9th and they said were discussing compensation but I haven't gotten anything

Quote Originally Posted by Babaju2 View Post
    I sent a ticket on the 9th and they said were discussing compensation but I haven't gotten anything
    I got the same reply. I think this will be similar to the blueprint . Nothing will happen....sadly

lost my passport , 50 gold bullets and some silver bullets.......