Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UE Server Problem 2017/03/09

Re: UE Server Problem 2017/03/09

Look, just take the game offline, reboot the servers and go live in a few hours.

Come on, guys. Just take it down and actually fix it.

Lackey

Still not working very well. Could be the server combined with the new version (for iOS)? I'm getting so many "Unexpected end of input" errors that it's unplayable...

The servers is in China now? If so, I guess none will look at this until tomorrow.

Total game crash here. Started as just eve crash then total game. Iphone 5s current iso

Looks like you played yourself

I managed to kill one people in this war... I think my empire will win by 1 point

Unable to get in game as of yet

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Dear Players,

This morning one of our database servers refused to accept connection and caused massive lag. To prevent further damage, we put out the maintenance mode and start investigating the problem.

I will update it here when we get the problem resolved.

Thank you for understanding.

Update: Game is back online, and so far the connection issue seems gone. However we didn't perform any fix for this, think it could be some legacy problem and may happen again some day. We will let the game running as there seems no problem with it for now, at the same time we will keep investigating the real problems behind this and prevent it from happening again.

Update: I cut some unimportant traffic to the database for PvP battle list. Think it should help mitigate this issue. I'll keep monitoring the status for a while and see. I think due to the release of Birdie, PvP activity went up and caused this problem. I could be completely wrong.

Update: 100 cc reward for whoever logs in today and part of tomorrow.

Update: Cut off unnecessary database calls for home page and boss list (yours and public). Those pages should be loading faster now. Reply here to let me know if you see something wrong with these pages.

Thanks,
    Lmfao@ thinking the release of birdie broke the game. You guys clearly have no idea what you're doing. The token and input errors refer to your lack luster coding to say the least. You really should consider fixing that if you want to make any money back from your portfolio purchase of old "legacy" kabam games. Also, the fact that your support emails state that you have no idea what the problem is and have no intention of fixing anything is quite alarming.

100cc compensation for the loss of refills spent on bosses, xp lost from not being able to eve quite a joke btw. Keep it up guys👍

#theendisnear

Still getting unexpected end of data error even after reinstalling the game. No harm but I think someone needs to take a good look at the issue as I get the error message no matter what action I perform or what screen I am on. Screens are taking longer to load for me when I don't get error messages. This is the second update that issues have appeared on so may I suggest some intensive testing before implementing the updates.

I have another issue here wondering anyone face the same....

I was hitting the legendary boss before the Eve issue. Now when I logged on , I am no longer part of the legendary boss ! ( i have hit til 120K points ! )

Discordant Game Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RndmWhite View Post
    Lmfao@ thinking the release of birdie broke the game. You guys clearly have no idea what you're doing. The token and input errors refer to your lack luster coding to say the least. You really should consider fixing that if you want to make any money back from your portfolio purchase of old "legacy" kabam games. Also, the fact that your support emails state that you have no idea what the problem is and have no intention of fixing anything is quite alarming.

100cc compensation for the loss of refills spent on bosses, xp lost from not being able to eve quite a joke btw. Keep it up guys��

#theendisnear
    lol #totaldramaisland

It is frustrating, no one is trying to say it isn't but this was humorously hyperbolic for me.

Welcome to the forums, you're going to fit in very well

Good luck everyone - keep trying, I was able to eventually drop tokens in both wars

Can't do anything now. Can't switch toons. Game is unplayable.

Next $200 going to Nintendo Switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    lol #totaldramaisland

It is frustrating, no one is trying to say it isn't but this was humorously hyperbolic for me.

Welcome to the forums, you're going to fit in very well

Good luck everyone - keep trying, I was able to eventually drop tokens in both wars
    Im actually not new to the forum.. But thanks for the welcome as always.

You only say what you just said because as a gg you are obligated to back these shenanigans. Nice try though.

In the mean time, the rest of the community will continue to get ripped off on this continually deteriorating game 🙆🏼

Quote Originally Posted by RndmWhite View Post
    Im actually not new to the forum.. But thanks for the welcome as always.

You only say what you just said because as a gg you are obligated to back these shenanigans. Nice try though.

In the mean time, the rest of the community will continue to get ripped off on this continually deteriorating game ����

Why don't you reply with something useful or constructive instead of being a total idiot? You can't handle the game being down for a couple hours due to server problems or coding problems? Maybe you should check your addiction or simply leave the game if you don't like it. Any game you play has or will have issues at 1 time or another. They already compensated us with 100 cc. We will probably get even more. What's the big deal?
    At least duke is explaining some of the issues and his thought process as he attempts to fix the game with the other devs.
    Most games you won't even get that. Just pure silence.

1) thanks for the communication
    2) thanks for the 100cc compensation
    3) thanks for trying to work through the bugs as they happen
    4) thanks for continuing to make improvements

that said EvE #3 was in terrible shape, good luck in hunting down the problem and fixing it!

100cc doesn't make up for the 550 fp I wasted on bosses that bugged out today .... at the very least I expect that back in sta refills! Otherwise this is just outright theft ...

The issue is frustrating yes, however I can't hate to much as UWEDuke has been most transparent and responsive dev yet. ''Twas a time when the forums was nothing but hot air seemingly directed at a proverbial brick wall with the utter silence of any kind of response from the old devs... good or bad. I'll take my glitches, the freebies, and continue to throw money (support) at this game until the day it is shelved. I've not found another that amuses me as UWE does. Cheers to continued progress and their respective growing pains. -Lix

Well for missing a war due to server issues, normally 100cc is fair enough compensation. It (almost) makes up for the war missed. But today I personally lost the contribution points on the bosses I was doing due to these server issues. We definitely deserve a few refills (or FP) this time. CC doesn't cut it when we're directly losing boss reward collects that we've already spent stamina on.

It is very frustrating to feel the amount of time and money invested doesn't equal the reward. That frustration comes out at times like this. Duke is doing an excellent job. I really like the new hybrid view in EvE. For me though it's too little too late. I have been spending money on other games since before Christmas which normally would have been spent on UE.