• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kosau
    Goon
    • Dec 2015

Re: UE Server Problem 2017/03/09

I have another issue here wondering anyone face the same....

I was hitting the legendary boss before the Eve issue. Now when I logged on , I am no longer part of the legendary boss ! ( i have hit til 120K points ! )

Comment

• Cthulu
      Retired Game Guru
      • Dec 2014

Originally posted by RndmWhite View Post
      Lmfao@ thinking the release of birdie broke the game. You guys clearly have no idea what you're doing. The token and input errors refer to your lack luster coding to say the least. You really should consider fixing that if you want to make any money back from your portfolio purchase of old "legacy" kabam games. Also, the fact that your support emails state that you have no idea what the problem is and have no intention of fixing anything is quite alarming.

100cc compensation for the loss of refills spent on bosses, xp lost from not being able to eve quite a joke btw. Keep it up guys��

#theendisnear
      lol #totaldramaisland

It is frustrating, no one is trying to say it isn't but this was humorously hyperbolic for me.

Welcome to the forums, you're going to fit in very well

Good luck everyone - keep trying, I was able to eventually drop tokens in both wars
      Come join us
      on the official
      Underworld Empire Discord Server
      https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Dr death
        Kingpin
        • May 2013

Can't do anything now. Can't switch toons. Game is unplayable.

Next $200 going to Nintendo Switch.

Comment

• RndmWhite
          Banned
          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
          lol #totaldramaisland

It is frustrating, no one is trying to say it isn't but this was humorously hyperbolic for me.

Welcome to the forums, you're going to fit in very well

Good luck everyone - keep trying, I was able to eventually drop tokens in both wars
          Im actually not new to the forum.. But thanks for the welcome as always.

You only say what you just said because as a gg you are obligated to back these shenanigans. Nice try though.

In the mean time, the rest of the community will continue to get ripped off on this continually deteriorating game 🙆🏼

Comment

• Rokub
            Goon
            • Jun 2015

You only say what you just said because as a gg you are obligated to back these shenanigans. Nice try though.

In the mean time, the rest of the community will continue to get ripped off on this continually deteriorating game ����

Why don't you reply with something useful or constructive instead of being a total idiot? You can't handle the game being down for a couple hours due to server problems or coding problems? Maybe you should check your addiction or simply leave the game if you don't like it. Any game you play has or will have issues at 1 time or another. They already compensated us with 100 cc. We will probably get even more. What's the big deal?
            At least duke is explaining some of the issues and his thought process as he attempts to fix the game with the other devs.
            Most games you won't even get that. Just pure silence.

Comment

• Eris667
              Brawler
              • Jun 2015

1) thanks for the communication
              2) thanks for the 100cc compensation
              3) thanks for trying to work through the bugs as they happen
              4) thanks for continuing to make improvements

that said EvE #3 was in terrible shape, good luck in hunting down the problem and fixing it!

Comment

• Phire
                Lackey
                • Apr 2014

100cc doesn't make up for the 550 fp I wasted on bosses that bugged out today .... at the very least I expect that back in sta refills! Otherwise this is just outright theft ...

Comment

• EliXiR
                  Lackey
                  • Jan 2017

The issue is frustrating yes, however I can't hate to much as UWEDuke has been most transparent and responsive dev yet. ''Twas a time when the forums was nothing but hot air seemingly directed at a proverbial brick wall with the utter silence of any kind of response from the old devs... good or bad. I'll take my glitches, the freebies, and continue to throw money (support) at this game until the day it is shelved. I've not found another that amuses me as UWE does. Cheers to continued progress and their respective growing pains. -Lix

Comment

• Bungboy
                    Hitman
                    • Aug 2013

Well for missing a war due to server issues, normally 100cc is fair enough compensation. It (almost) makes up for the war missed. But today I personally lost the contribution points on the bosses I was doing due to these server issues. We definitely deserve a few refills (or FP) this time. CC doesn't cut it when we're directly losing boss reward collects that we've already spent stamina on.

Comment

• Immortal1
                      Thug
                      • Aug 2014

It is very frustrating to feel the amount of time and money invested doesn't equal the reward. That frustration comes out at times like this. Duke is doing an excellent job. I really like the new hybrid view in EvE. For me though it's too little too late. I have been spending money on other games since before Christmas which normally would have been spent on UE.

Comment

Hello Boys and Girls, Ladies and Gentlemen...

While the frustration is understandable , I am here to ask we all keep our posts respectful as we await a resolution.

Thank you.

Comment

• Brett
                          Brawler
                          • Jan 2013

AIRMID!!!!! Where are you now when we need you the most?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Cthulu
                            Retired Game Guru
                            • Dec 2014

In the mean time, the rest of the community will continue to get ripped off on this continually deteriorating game 🙆🏼
                            2/10 for using ad hominem

There is a difference between an expression of anger or disappointment or frustration and clever insinuations. I'm probably not alone in wishing that our clever trolls would use that brainpower for something more constructive than transparent attempts at destabilization.

Promoting mutual respect is not the same as censorship and suggesting patience is not an attempt at whitewashing. It is a frustrating situation for everyone involved.

Honestly, good luck UE - hopefully the resolution comes quick and is permanent.
                            Come join us
                            on the official
                            Underworld Empire Discord Server
                            https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Ramaria2
                              Soldier
                              • Nov 2014

Game working fine for me this eve. In all aspects. No lagg no crash no pop up. Can do bosses, jobs. Seems fixed to me. On iphone 5s, 4s and ipod. Dont know about android though.

Comment

• Phire
                                Lackey
                                • Apr 2014

Eve worked fine but boss contributions still not restored ? Are we just brushing that under the rug and running away with ppls fp ?

Comment

Working...
                                X