Thread: PVP Fight List Issue

PVP Fight List Issue

Problem is... my fight list has completely blacked itself out! This has never happened to me before, so how do I get this resolved? Thanks.

Question Re: PVP Fight List Issue

I am having the same issue with one of my toons, I do not get it, everything else works but I am not able to PvP at all because there is no one on the list?? So same how do we fix this have you heard anything?

Re: PVP Fight List Issue

Unfortunately not. I did contact support, though. Still waiting to hear back from them... Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maligned View Post
    I am having the same issue with one of my toons, I do not get it, everything else works but I am not able to PvP at all because there is no one on the list?? So same how do we fix this have you heard anything?

I always had parts of my pvp list blacked out even during arena event but usually after refreshing it goes back to normal.

Discordant Game Guru

Usual first question, do you have the most current update? Follow-up, have you tried deleting and reinstalling?

What types of devices? And sorry, I'm sure it's frustrating

[QUOTE=Cthulu;169626]Usual first question, do you have the most current update? Follow-up, have you tried deleting and reinstalling?

What types of devices? And sorry, I'm sure it's frustrating[/QUOTE
    Android devices and current up to date and yes have done all the tips suggested already. It's just weird, still won't let me duel/war anyone

Discordant Game Guru

Android devices and current up to date and yes have done all the tips suggested already. It's just weird, still won't let me duel/war anyone
    That is weird, hopefully Duke can come to the rescue

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    That is weird, hopefully Duke can come to the rescue
    Issue has been fixed which is great!! So he must have

Actually, it hasn't solved anything. And yes, I did delete and reinstall the game app. Same result again... ��
    My device is an iPad 3. Also have an iPhone 5.

Issue has been fixed which is great!! So he must have
    Last edited by HoodfellaZ; 03-14-2017 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Forgot to include my device. (iPad 3)

Did you try scrolling down ? Once or twice I've seen my fight list have a bunch of empty space above the top person in the list so it appears empty.

Yes I have. And I tried it again, just now. Nothing but my fight info and battle rank. Thanks for the suggestions too.👍🏾

Quote Originally Posted by Squiffle View Post
    Did you try scrolling down ? Once or twice I've seen my fight list have a bunch of empty space above the top person in the list so it appears empty.