• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bungboy
    Hitman
    • Aug 2013

New EvE View

With the new update you can now go to settings and change the EvE Interface to "FPS view" and it looks really good. Having a lot of fun with this. There are animations on certain abilities now. Adrenaline rush looks pretty cool. Definitely try it out if you haven't yet

Edit: @Devs: My Death Ray Reaper skin doesn't show up in the new FPS view. It shows the regular reaper instead, even though I'm using the skin.
    Last edited by Bungboy; 03-09-2017, 04:41 AM.
  • Shifty
    Brawler
    • Jun 2015

Re: New EvE View

The fps view has been around a while now but there is a new hybrid view mode.

Comment

• Bungboy
      Hitman
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
      The fps view has been around a while now but there is a new hybrid view mode.
      Ah didn't know that. Even so, the Death Ray Reaper skin doesn't seem to show up in the new hybrid view mode either. It's only showing up in standard view.

Comment

• p@go
        Brawler
        • Jun 2016

FPS was standard view in WW-Event in early 2015. But I forgot to take a view in last EvE.... still the same?

Comment

• Aprilwine
          Street Boss
          • Oct 2013

I like the new Hybrid view
          sigpic

Comment

• Fosspher
            Thug
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Aprilwine View Post
            I like the new Hybrid view
            Me too! It's nice that my abilities doesn't go back to using 'normal attack' after I've rushed for instance

Comment

• Aprilwine
              Street Boss
              • Oct 2013

The only gripe I have about the original view and hybrid view is its hard to track health the opponent has due to the game text scrolling. Maybe on a iphone this is the case but I havent tried it out on the ipad.
              sigpic

Comment

• LLL
                Brawler
                • Jun 2015

Hey guys! In the previous FPS view, if you were a sniper/ghost, you could see info about players even in the hidden buildings (not if the Lab Superpowers were on).

Now I can't see the 'i' button, can't find the opponents in the hidden buildings. It is something wrong with my device or this feature has been removed?

Comment

Working...
                X