Thread: How is tier II classes xp calculated in EvE?

How is tier II classes xp calculated in EvE?

One thing that has been twisting my brain cells for as long as the new classes (term, ghost, reap & titan) have been around is how in the world is the class xp calculated in the end of war. To my eye it seems very inconsistent what amount is given, usually even going so that "do less" results better class xp. We know signing in to EvE war gives you some static amount of xp but could you explain what actions count as more class xp? There are times many people get like 80-110 xp per match and usually its something between 30-50.

My apologies if there is some thread already that answers this question but I with my ability couldn't find it..

Thanks guys! Really nice to see the new team doing hard work to answer community's burning questions.

Re: How is tier II classes xp calculated in EvE?

Duke shared some info in this thread:

http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...ned-during-war

Lackey

Quote Originally Posted by SickDimens View Post
    One thing that has been twisting my brain cells for as long as the new classes (term, ghost, reap & titan) have been around is how in the world is the class xp calculated in the end of war. To my eye it seems very inconsistent what amount is given, usually even going so that "do less" results better class xp. We know signing in to EvE war gives you some static amount of xp but could you explain what actions count as more class xp? There are times many people get like 80-110 xp per match and usually its something between 30-50. I never seat Fleur during war FYI.

My apologies if there is some thread already that answers this question but I with my ability couldn't find it..

Thanks guys! Really nice to see the new team doing hard work to answer community's burning questions.

- Your intuition is right tier 2 class toons get up to the 40s for class xp on some matches and others a BIG nada! Yep 0 xp if you join and dont make a move or 3 unlike tier 1 ( Birdies Deception!) But I have noticed if most bps gained during war os when you start game match till end get stimmed, win 120 BP on most hits and I have also noticed it seemed Id get a bit more class xp opposed to using say incinierate 1 time. Im not positive but i wonder if merely having Fleur boosts player xp? Things are changing with Gaiea...we will see yet how that treat ptws( pretty poorly) opposed to NonPTW players.
    Last edited by Scarlito; 03-09-2017 at 05:38 AM.

Note that the amount of class xp you get in a war is also proportional to your class level. The higher the class, the more class xp you get. I'm a lvl 8 ghost and this is my best showing in a war.

Consigliere Game Guru

I must be seeing double, how did you get 646 Ghost class experience?!! i have collected 250(+) class coins as a Reaper from battles but getting over 300 class XP was something i thought impossible. Guess I need to focus on a single class now and level it up to a higher rank. Impressive haul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
    Note that the amount of class xp you get in a war is also proportional to your class level. The higher the class, the more class xp you get. I'm a lvl 8 ghost and this is my best showing in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
    I must be seeing double, how did you get 646 Ghost class experience?!! i have collected 250(+) class coins as a Reaper from battles but getting over 300 class XP was something i thought impossible. Guess I need to focus on a single class now and level it up to a higher rank. Impressive haul.
    I've gotten over 500 several times. Class coin calculation doesn't seem to change but the class xp increases with class level.

Having envy+frank+Layla nets you a lot of bp and results in really high class xp. I usually win bp in my empire even though there are players at least 1000 levels higher than me in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
    I think I just got a tiny orgasm looking at that... but seriously it is indeed a factor what your vet level/class level is..