Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New BM LT - Birde

New BM LT - Birde

"Dear All,

We have a great new LT coming your way it is Birdie. Don't let his name fool you, as Fleur’s big bro, there’s not much that gets past Birdie. He’s got one heck of a mean streak and the need for extreme speed. Rocket launchers are the name of the game, and if you’re looking for some bang for your buck, Birdie’s got you covered.

Birdie's Power:
    1 Star: In PvP, gain 60% class XP and +0.40% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.
    2 Star: In PvP, gain 65% class XP and +0.45% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.
    3 Star: In PvP, gain 70% class XP and +0.50% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.
    4 Star: In PvP, gain 75% class XP and +0.56% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.
    5 Star: In PvP, gain 80% class XP and +0.64% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.
    6 Star: In PvP, gain 85% class XP and +0.72% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.
    7 Star: In PvP, gain 90% class XP and +0.80% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.
    8 Star: In PvP, gain 95% class XP and +0.90% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.
    9 Star: In PvP, gain 100% class XP and +1.00% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.

Be sure to make use of him and we look forward to bringing you even more content in the future."

What does "gain x% class XP" mean? Can someone please clarify?

UWE_Duke: Before this LT, you don't gain class XP for spending stamina in PvP, this LT will give you the power of gaining class XP for PvP stamina spent. The amount is a % of the XP gaining from Boss fight.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 03-08-2017 at 04:37 AM.

Re: New BM LT - Birde

If you are a sniper and you gain 10 class xp per stamina hit then this lt will give you 16 class xp. Class xp is for EvE. That is how i read it.

The name of the third item is wrong - it's still "Relic Arm Band" (copied from Tusk). From the image, I'd guess it should be something like "Birdie's Dog Tags"...

There is no addition added. It says "60% class xp" not +60. so i read that u just gain 60% class xp (instead of 100%) and for that reduction u get the chance of getting class cc instead

You don't get class xp for pvp normally so I would say you would gain at lvl 1 60 percent of what you normally get doing bosses.
    So for the older classes 10 Stam will return 0.6 class xp.

Crazy how we have 3 interpretations.

Why not put an example underneath the Bio description to clear the confusion? If people misinterpret so few words then it is poorly written.

You have never gained class xp from pvp, that is what this Lt offers you, I think the description is clear enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    You have never gained class xp from pvp, that is what this Lt offers you, I think the description is clear enough.
    I never noticed that cause I hardly do pvp. But what u can read about pvp u are right...

The question is, has PvP been changed so that class xp can be gained through the use of stamina, or does it only work when this LT is seated in your loadout?

If so, is the assumption that class xp is then gained at the same rate as during a boss fight? Knowing that would clarify the utility of the LT.

Clear enough - 60% of "0" still "0". Pretty clear.
    And you choose class hitting boss, so now need to change class be4 PvP?

We are still asking questions about this power so i dont think it is pretty clear to all players.

Strange... maybe we were getting class XP for PvP and we did not knew, lol.

My proposal is to change his powers so he will increase the FPs bought

Hi guys,
    Just got my copies and tested him. Made him to 4* so far and seated him rh copied by 9* envy.
    Here are the results:
    2 stam refills (each 1000 stam) / with 80 stam hits
    Got total 13 cc and 12 class xp

I'm lvl + 1.7k. Comparing above stats with doing bosses with fleur (5*)/envy combo, i usually get around 10-15 class xp
    For 1 refill and can do 4 titan bosses on 3epic threshold with getting an average of 30-50 cc per refill.

So, imho not really impressive boost of Birdie, just a nice addition if you pvp a lot. But if you need to farm class xp and cc,
    Fleur boss combo is much more beneficial.

Just FYI.

BR
    Main

Discordant Game Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Mainevent View Post
    Hi guys,
    Just got my copies and tested him. Made him to 4* so far and seated him rh copied by 9* envy.
    Here are the results:
    2 stam refills (each 1000 stam) / with 80 stam hits
    Got total 13 cc and 12 class xp

I'm lvl + 1.7k. Comparing above stats with doing bosses with fleur (5*)/envy combo, i usually get around 10-15 class xp
    For 1 refill and can do 4 titan bosses on 3epic threshold with getting an average of 30-50 cc per refill.

So, imho not really impressive boost of Birdie, just a nice addition if you pvp a lot. But if you need to farm class xp and cc,
    Fleur boss combo is much more beneficial.

Just FYI.

BR
    Main
    Thank you for the info Main, I was kind of curious about the returns

It seems like one of those long-game LTs like Joaquin, great to have from the beginning with slightly less utility when you're a couple years into it. I like the reasonable addition of gaining cc from another source without being overpowered.

Discordant Game Guru

My first thought by the way was what happened to Fleur's parents between children?

Older brother:

Younger sister:

Last edited by Cthulu; 03-07-2017 at 11:12 PM. Reason: I suppose both children are violent criminals so it might be judging a book by the cover...

No more absurd than the rocket launcher with a magazine (seriously?) and a grappling hook.

Can you get class coins from bosses with birdie?
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

Quote Originally Posted by Markz1337 View Post
    Can you get class coins from bosses with birdie?
    It's PvP only, so no.

If anyone is curious about probabilities of number of class coins in an 80 stamina hit with a 9* Birdie, it breaks down like this:

0 class coins: 44.75%
    1 class coin: 36.16%
    2 class coins: 14.43%
    3 class coins: 3.79%
    4 class coins: 0.74%

Chances of getting 5 or more class coins in an 80 stamina hit work out to about 0.13%.

You are better off using Fleur on a boss. More class xp, and likely a bigger payout on CC from the boss.

Dud IMO.