• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gusilala
    Goon
    • Nov 2013

New BM LT - Birde

"Dear All,

We have a great new LT coming your way it is Birdie. Don't let his name fool you, as Fleur’s big bro, there’s not much that gets past Birdie. He’s got one heck of a mean streak and the need for extreme speed. Rocket launchers are the name of the game, and if you’re looking for some bang for your buck, Birdie’s got you covered.

Birdie's Power:
    1 Star: In PvP, gain 60% class XP and +0.40% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.
    2 Star: In PvP, gain 65% class XP and +0.45% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.
    3 Star: In PvP, gain 70% class XP and +0.50% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.
    4 Star: In PvP, gain 75% class XP and +0.56% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.
    5 Star: In PvP, gain 80% class XP and +0.64% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.
    6 Star: In PvP, gain 85% class XP and +0.72% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.
    7 Star: In PvP, gain 90% class XP and +0.80% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.
    8 Star: In PvP, gain 95% class XP and +0.90% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.
    9 Star: In PvP, gain 100% class XP and +1.00% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina.

Be sure to make use of him and we look forward to bringing you even more content in the future."

What does "gain x% class XP" mean? Can someone please clarify?

UWE_Duke: Before this LT, you don't gain class XP for spending stamina in PvP, this LT will give you the power of gaining class XP for PvP stamina spent. The amount is a % of the XP gaining from Boss fight.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 03-08-2017, 03:37 AM.
  • NerV
    Thug
    • Oct 2013

Re: New BM LT - Birde

If you are a sniper and you gain 10 class xp per stamina hit then this lt will give you 16 class xp. Class xp is for EvE. That is how i read it.

Comment

• Squiffle
      Lieutenant
      • Dec 2012

The name of the third item is wrong - it's still "Relic Arm Band" (copied from Tusk). From the image, I'd guess it should be something like "Birdie's Dog Tags"...

Comment

• p@go
        Brawler
        • Jun 2016

There is no addition added. It says "60% class xp" not +60. so i read that u just gain 60% class xp (instead of 100%) and for that reduction u get the chance of getting class cc instead

Comment

• Shifty
          Brawler
          • Jun 2015

You don't get class xp for pvp normally so I would say you would gain at lvl 1 60 percent of what you normally get doing bosses.
          So for the older classes 10 Stam will return 0.6 class xp.

Comment

• NerV
            Thug
            • Oct 2013

Crazy how we have 3 interpretations.

Comment

• NerV
              Thug
              • Oct 2013

Why not put an example underneath the Bio description to clear the confusion? If people misinterpret so few words then it is poorly written.

Comment

• Shifty
                Brawler
                • Jun 2015

You have never gained class xp from pvp, that is what this Lt offers you, I think the description is clear enough.

Comment

• p@go
                  Brawler
                  • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
                  You have never gained class xp from pvp, that is what this Lt offers you, I think the description is clear enough.
                  I never noticed that cause I hardly do pvp. But what u can read about pvp u are right...

Comment

• NocRob
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2016

The question is, has PvP been changed so that class xp can be gained through the use of stamina, or does it only work when this LT is seated in your loadout?

If so, is the assumption that class xp is then gained at the same rate as during a boss fight? Knowing that would clarify the utility of the LT.

Comment

• Newwo
                      Thug
                      • Feb 2015

Clear enough - 60% of "0" still "0". Pretty clear.
                      And you choose class hitting boss, so now need to change class be4 PvP?

Comment

• NerV
                        Thug
                        • Oct 2013

We are still asking questions about this power so i dont think it is pretty clear to all players.

Comment

• LLL
                          Brawler
                          • Jun 2015

Strange... maybe we were getting class XP for PvP and we did not knew, lol.

My proposal is to change his powers so he will increase the FPs bought

Comment

• Mainevent
                            Goon
                            • Oct 2014

Hi guys,
                            Just got my copies and tested him. Made him to 4* so far and seated him rh copied by 9* envy.
                            Here are the results:
                            2 stam refills (each 1000 stam) / with 80 stam hits
                            Got total 13 cc and 12 class xp

I'm lvl + 1.7k. Comparing above stats with doing bosses with fleur (5*)/envy combo, i usually get around 10-15 class xp
                            For 1 refill and can do 4 titan bosses on 3epic threshold with getting an average of 30-50 cc per refill.

So, imho not really impressive boost of Birdie, just a nice addition if you pvp a lot. But if you need to farm class xp and cc,
                            Fleur boss combo is much more beneficial.

Just FYI.

BR
                            Main

Comment

• Cthulu
                              Retired Game Guru
                              • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                              Hi guys,
                              Just got my copies and tested him. Made him to 4* so far and seated him rh copied by 9* envy.
                              Here are the results:
                              2 stam refills (each 1000 stam) / with 80 stam hits
                              Got total 13 cc and 12 class xp

I'm lvl + 1.7k. Comparing above stats with doing bosses with fleur (5*)/envy combo, i usually get around 10-15 class xp
                              For 1 refill and can do 4 titan bosses on 3epic threshold with getting an average of 30-50 cc per refill.

So, imho not really impressive boost of Birdie, just a nice addition if you pvp a lot. But if you need to farm class xp and cc,
                              Fleur boss combo is much more beneficial.

Just FYI.

BR
                              Main
                              Thank you for the info Main, I was kind of curious about the returns

It seems like one of those long-game LTs like Joaquin, great to have from the beginning with slightly less utility when you're a couple years into it. I like the reasonable addition of gaining cc from another source without being overpowered.
                              Come join us
                              on the official
                              Underworld Empire Discord Server
                              https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Working...
                              X