Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Napalm and Sucker Punch redux

Re: Napalm and Sucker Punch redux

Quote Originally Posted by fbc765 View Post
    uwe_duke, why does it say ghost tagg has 80% chance on win yet sometimes u can hit for 5 wins before a tag lands ? Its makes me not wanna use it no more......
    I second this, there no way that has a 80 percent chance to land, I can go multiple times a war firing it and it can go multiple times before it lands, opponent not stimmed and no hospital superpower in play so what up, find it happens more against tier 2 classes.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_teflon View Post
    I second this, there no way that has a 80 percent chance to land, I can go multiple times a war firing it and it can go multiple times before it lands, opponent not stimmed and no hospital superpower in play so what up, find it happens more against tier 2 classes.
    Stim also reduces that 80% by 25% or 50%. Losing also cut it by half. Please do the math.

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Stim also reduces that 80% by 25% or 50%. Losing also cut it by half. Please do the math.
    Yes understand the losing part, I wasn't very clear in my last post but I meant all on wins, I win most of my attacks in empire wars due to my level.

4m into eve. All tokens used to remove 2 debuffs. 11 tokens to remove 2 debuffs with sucker punch.

Please fix this. Please. Do something to help rebalance the scales between attack and defense.

Edit: I also will never understand why the Passive skill set of a defender class doesn't include the ability to dampen the chances of debuffs hitting.
    Last edited by NocRob; 03-17-2017 at 04:10 PM.

At max damage and minimum life that Napalm will still take 40 minutes to kill you.... not my idea of 'overpowered.'

I'm referring to the ineffectiveness of Sucker Punch, which I thought was very clear from my post.

Yes, pls reduce sucker punch % to 10/20/30% ))) and if removing trap, it must detonate, because there's no way to escape detonating and certainly not by weird "punch". )

Quote Originally Posted by mr_teflon View Post
    I dunno man, it works totally fine on my end. I find the fact I can still tag someone when I get deflected is awesome for me, but stupid in practice. The only times it's hard to tag someone is when the opponent is tough. Only then will it take multiple shots to tag them. (In MY case, and I like it that way)
    Last edited by Fezuke; 03-19-2017 at 05:38 PM.