Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New Black Market Demo Focused LT

  1. #1

    New Black Market Demo Focused LT

    Since Dozer there hasn't been any Really HW(Demo) LTs launched in Black Market. Please give us a new possibility...

  2. #2

    Re: New Black Market Demo Focused LT

    Quote Originally Posted by icadu2015 View Post
    Since Dozer there hasn't been any Really HW(Demo) LTs launched in Black Market. Please give us a new possibility...
    gman , poppy

  3. #3

    Re: New Black Market Demo Focused LT

    I mean increased building damage... shields...not exactly what gman and poppy do buddy

  4. #4

    Re: New Black Market Demo Focused LT

    Quote Originally Posted by icadu2015 View Post
    I mean increased building damage... shields...not exactly what gman and poppy do buddy
    Both up your damage so while not technically building focused they will help with doing more building damage. IMO there's no need for another black market that's main focus is buildings. The powers would more than likely be too identical. I do feel that heavy weapons/terminators need a rare lt that could boost building damage though

  5. #5

    Re: New Black Market Demo Focused LT

    Quote Originally Posted by icadu2015 View Post
    I mean increased building damage... shields...not exactly what gman and poppy do buddy
    http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/wiki/Gman

    http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/wiki/Poppy

  6. #6

    Re: New Black Market Demo Focused LT

    Demo needs rare Lt.s desperately, as there is nothing currently. (We could also use a demo-specific epic Lt.)

    GMan is okay but he also cost almost $40.
    Poppy is very useful but she adds almost no damage.

    Altogether though, there are enough uncommon Lts that deserve a seat. A demo-specific rare is what we desperately need.

  7. #7

    Re: New Black Market Demo Focused LT

    I'd rather have a truly epic event LT but we should have both a rare and an epic imo.

  8. #8

    Re: New Black Market Demo Focused LT

    Quote Originally Posted by OneHoop View Post
    Demo needs rare Lt.s desperately, as there is nothing currently. (We could also use a demo-specific epic Lt.)

    GMan is okay but he also cost almost $40.
    Poppy is very useful but she adds almost no damage.

    Altogether though, there are enough uncommon Lts that deserve a seat. A demo-specific rare is what we desperately need.
    Agreed.

  9. #9

    Re: New Black Market Demo Focused LT

    Quote Originally Posted by Onur View Post
    Agreed.
    agree as well for rare, would be good to have

  10. #10

    Re: New Black Market Demo Focused LT

    Quote Originally Posted by joetaxi View Post
    agree as well for rare, would be good to have
    +1, give us a rare demo LT!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •