• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mobile Mob
    Lieutenant
    • May 2016

Help with mini Boss heist event

My guess is the next heist is going to be a mini Boss heist event.
    I am creating this thread to help the developers before they launch the mini Boss heist event.
    What do you the players want to see or hope to see in a mini Boss heist?

Everyone no matter how high or low a level can generate 1309 stamina in 3 days.
    I would like to see something like a mini MMB where everyone attack one boss and if you make 25000 boss contribution points(without refills) you get a guaranteed 3 rare chards. 5-25 points per stamina(developers decide). 83000 points give you 10 rare chards.
    epic and mysterious tokens are legendary drops. You have to reach a sirten threshold for epic chards and mysterious tokens to drop obviously. Maximum of 3 epic chards and 3 mysterious tokens.
    Make the thresholds public.
    Some of the Boss drops:
    insignia
    chempack
    any gun part
    any basic or tool part
    uncapped energy and stamina refill(these things are as scares as chicken teeth)

I really need all the veteran players on board with this. Prevention is better than cure.
    Mist, Chelsea, Joker, Necrofessor, KOFOLA, Xcali1985, Shautz, mr_teflon, Markz1337, Reaper9292, EuphoricRage, Cthulu, Bugo, kosau, Missy, tambunan, Babaju2, Dr death, to many to mention, sorry.
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 03-07-2017, 02:51 AM. Reason: EDIT
  • Reaper9292
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Re: Help with mini Boss heist event

i agree .
    all heist should be with safe rewards .
    with set goals, for example like u said x amount of points gives u this amount of items , so everyone based on their type of build can calculate how much it takes to get what they want and decide if they want to go for it or not.
    for example for each 10k points a rare shard and at 50-100-150k epic crate shards and mysterious tokens devs can ofc set the number as they want.
    they can even add some common crate shards and other items
    dont leave it to chance bcz if i spend a refill and dont get rewarded it will hold me back on continuing to use them.

Comment

• GQuest
      Soldier
      • Jun 2015

We need more epic shards and mysterious tokens or it will take years to craft anything worthwhile

Comment

• tambunan
        Enforcer
        • Feb 2016

safe threshold zone for non spender and extra things for refill use/fp? Yes please.

But to make it too similar with MMB will probably made players bored/tired/burnt out when the original MMB Comes, IMO boss heist point should be accumulated from how many points a player done in 1 kind of bosses: e.g Red Phoenix for this week, Murda Gang next week, etc for a period of time from throughout UE.

That way it will encourage: 1. Speed kills for newer player/or whoever that needs SK
        2. Helping achievement purpose on those bosses

But lol that would probably hard to implement

Comment

• Fosspher
          Thug
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by tambunan View Post
          safe threshold zone for non spender and extra things for refill use/fp? Yes please.
          IMO boss heist point should be accumulated from how many points a player done in 1 kind of bosses: e.g Red Phoenix for this week, Murda Gang next week, etc for a period of time from throughout UE.

But lol that would probably hard to implement
          Maybe if it was just on bosses in general and not a certain boss? I would not like to over-hit bosses that I already have done my grinding on. For instance I have the kraken and I'm so sick and tired of 'Storm Raiders' lol :-P

Comment

• KOFOLA
            Soldier
            • Jul 2014

A smaller empire mmb would be cool where the max limit is level 10 and each level everyone in your empire gets heist drops. As for the boss combining all of the skull bosses into one would be sufficient.

Comment

• Cthulu
              Retired Game Guru
              • Dec 2014

Keep in mind, the mini-events seem to include some "level the field" aspect where there is some handicap to advantaged accounts - it might be good to find some way to include that without it being tied to RNG for a boss heist.
              Come join us
              on the official
              Underworld Empire Discord Server
              https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Working...
              X