Thread: I can't join on guilds

I can't join on guilds

I was in one guild, I quitted for enter in other guild but I can't. When a try to enter in one guild clicking on "Join" a board appears with non text.

Here the images:

http://i.imgur.com/zWOA9nR.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/jD94w7b.jpg

Re: I can't join on guilds

It's supposed to say that you have an 18 hour cooldown until you can join a new empire

Duke will have to make a tweaking adjustment

Oh thanks I didn't know that but I already joined and quitted a few guilds and this is the first time I see the board
    I'll wait the 18 hours

Can't that be bypassed if someone sends you a direct invite? I've seen lots of people leave our empire and when I click on their name to pm then they are already in another empjre

Quote Originally Posted by Massmurder View Post
    Can't that be bypassed if someone sends you a direct invite? I've seen lots of people leave our empire and when I click on their name to pm then they are already in another empire
    I think it depends on the frequency of switching? Quitting one empire isn't enough, I think you need to quit one empire, join another and then quit that one to try another within a certain time frame to trigger the cooldown.

He went away without bidding anyone farewell.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    I think it depends on the frequency of switching? Quitting one empire isn't enough, I think you need to quit one empire, join another and then quit that one to try another within a certain time frame to trigger the cooldown.
    I believe the specific time varies, as you can only join one empire within a 24 hour period or so. IE: Join an empire, leave 3 hours later, have 21 hours before you can join another.

I'm not sure on the specific amount of time.

My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.