Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matty
    Lackey
    • Aug 2016

Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

Hitting targets 100 levels higher and above, 3000 stamina used , no drops...

Comment

• Allwyn
      Hitman
      • Dec 2016

This is the first heist in which the probability to win is very minimal compared to other heists...

Comment

• tambunan
        Enforcer
        • Feb 2016

The drop rate was ridiculously low IMO, spent 25 $ on main with 550 stam hiting up and another 30 on other toons to get all the rewards. But as probably many others have said, i was going to pvp anyway so yeah..

On another note: the minis dropped rank along with my unsecured money faster than hoo#%* dropped her pants lol - everyone pvp-ing and it was frenzy. I've received hits much much more than even this two months combined (and some gold guns in between) but hey, its better than candy crush (does candy crush thing still apply?).

Comment

• Reaper9292
          Banned
          • Jan 2016

an event where to win rewards is chance based isnt a good idea.
          on job heist and eve heist u knew what was needed to get the rewards and after doing what was needed u got them .
          while on this heist u know what u need to do but the theres the chance that u do what is needed u are left with no rewards.
          my lvl 621 account with 320 stamina has got rewards 4 time while my lvl 600 with 500 stamina still has 0 rewards (no refills spent on any )

Comment

• Rokub
            Goon
            • Jun 2015

I was able to sneak in a couple rewards yesterday but I've been hitting for 3 straight hours this morning and nothing. Can I get my 3 hours back please? This is going to continue until you devs modify this event. For everyones sake please do something!

Comment

• Squiffle
              Lieutenant
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by DFish View Post
              You have to hit way up. I've used 1300 Stam and had two drops, but they were on a player 50% bigger and 150%bigger.
              I don't think I've seen a player 50% or more above my level in the PvP list since they reworked it. :-)

I've been picking from the people who appear who are higher levels than me, but no drops. Not going to waste my money on this.

Give me goals I can aim for, not "keep hitting and cross your fingers"...

Comment

• Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

Duke updated the original post for those that didnt notice...
                Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post

Updates: (02/26/2017)

So this event hasn't really experienced any critical technical bugs so far. However I see a good number of players are complaining about the drop rate and cost for this heist. I think I need to clarify something more here about this event:

- Reward scheme for this event is different from doing Jobs and Bosses, which is pretty much consistent. It's more like rolling crate for Epic/Rare LTs. The expected average cost for this event is by design similar to Job Mini Event, but some players are luckier and some are not. I understand this may not be that friendly to some players. But for this first event, nothing is going to be changed. We will tweak how the rewards drop to make players happy in next event after we finished analysis on the result of this one and considered player feedbacks here.

- This event is designed primarily for what we considered normal players (stamina from 250 - 1000) but if you have really low stamina say 100 or something, that's not helpful. Players with base stamina below 250 will start getting punished. Fresh new player is not going to have crazy advantage in this event. They will be treated like 250 base stamina players, and free stamina regeneration over time will help those people get something.

- For players who have more than 1000 stamina, expected refill cost will start dropping, so if you are a double LSI (2000 stamina), I would expect you to spend less than a 1000 stamina player, if you both are hitting the same level players and win. However if you are a big LSI, we don't expect you to win players above your level, unless you have great LTs or catch someone on a weak loadout.

- Base drop rate is 0.06% if your stamina is between 250 and 1000. Winning players similar level/as high as possible will definitely increase the drop rate. For example if you are level 3000 with 1000 base stamina, hitting level 9000 or above will get you 0.18% drop rate per stamina, hitting level 1000 or below will get you 0.02% drop rate per stamina. That's a HUGE difference. An example in between would be hitting level 2000 target will get you 0.04% drop rate per stamina. I'm throwing out these numbers to give you a better idea about what you are running into.

- Also, because the reward dropping is very much like rolling crates, if you don't care about the XP/Cash/BP return and feel you have a bad luck dropping stuff, stop doing it and wait for another time or try to search for better targets, it will save you a ton of stamina if you pick the right targets to grind on. That's just my suggestion.

Comment

• Rokub
                  Goon
                  • Jun 2015

There are only so many hours in the day to hit people. This response is absolute garage about them doing nothing to change this event as it currently is and whether they want the refills to equal the same for stamina use or energy use. Jobs and PvP are absolutely different. It would be much easier to balance Bosses/stamina use to Jobs/Energy use. PvP is on a totally differently level all together and shouldn't be compared or even balanced towards the same things.

The other mini events have not taken hours upon hours upon hours upon hours to complete. Stamina in PvP can not be used quickly at all because everyone is always at low hit points during an event like this. Changes need to be made. I recommended changes in 1 of my previous posts.

"if you don't care about the XP/Cash/BP return and feel you have a bad luck dropping stuff, stop doing it and wait for another time or try to search for better targets, it will save you a ton of stamina if you pick the right targets to grind on. That's just my suggestion."

Are you serious? Have you actually played this event at all? My battle list picks the same exact people over my level almost every single time and every single one of them is in the hospital or healed to low hit points. I have tried hitting above/below/at my level range and almost everyone is dead. Even if I find a full hit point person the % chance to get anything is super low because hey your math says I need to hit people over my level to get anything at an actual better %.

Why is the battle list picking the same exact people time and time again? There are thousands and thousands of 1k+ players why am I receiving the same people over and over time and time again? All I can figure is the coding is somehow taking my stats and pairing me with people around my own stats and thus it just keeps picking the same people over and over again.

At this point I'm actually really ******* mad.
                  Last edited by Guest; 02-27-2017, 07:03 PM. Reason: language

Comment

• OneHoop
                    Brawler
                    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by OneHoop View Post
                    Does it make a difference if PvP-battle versus PvP-duel? I spent what I thought would be enough on my 2 mini accounts and didn't get a single drop. I thought maybe it was because I was using PvP-battle?
                    Another question that I had was whether there is a chance for a drop on an execution attempt?
                    FTR
                    Drops are possible on PvP-duel as well as PvP-battle. I've only gotten them on battle but an empire mate has gotten them from duel.
                    Also, drops are possible on executions. You only can spend 1 token, so it's the minimum chance but I just had it happen.

I've only gotten drops on 1 account out of 4. Sad.

Also, some are underestimating the value of epic shards. I'm not saying that they're worth the ~$1000, but it is potentially much better than just a guaranteed epic since epic rolls include event Lts.

Comment

• Pan_Man
                      Thug
                      • Dec 2015

I've got 1500 stamina, I did hit players around my level, spent 4000 stamina and only got 1 drop. Stopped hitting since yesterday, total waste.

So what Duke said about using 1000 stamina doesn't really apply.

I'm not really that mad. I'll get the shades next heist. This one isn't for me and I see no value in spending any money on it either.

Comment

• Psycho
                        Goon
                        • Apr 2016

I take this mini events as a reward for play UE. Not intend to spend $$$. Just keep playing like I use to do and receive (maybe) something for it. Not only xp.

IMO all this heist events deserves a +1 from all players and not all this complains.

Cheers to Gaea and Duke for the new stuffs and support.

Comment

• SickDimens
                          Lackey
                          • Mar 2015

This is starting to really annoy me, I've spent literally more than 10k stamina on battle in this event and got nada on my main. With my mini I got rare shards on first hit. This feels like a punishment for playing years and building just a couple months ago my stamina from 500 to 909. What is even worse is that you are actually punished double time - worse chance due to big stam and lesser multiplier as you cannot hit as high as if you were with 500 stam and done atk instead. Please never again, I'm way too close throwing my phone to wall and stopping UE for good.

Comment

• PUREFILTH
                            Lackey
                            • Feb 2013

After such a great start this is a massive disappointment! Drop rates of 0.0* anything is an absolute joke!! You can hit a person for like 10 Stan to 30 sometimes so your never hitting with 80 stam attacks to boost your chance of success.. most people put most stats into stam and energy so find it difficult to go harpooning the whales... this competition has been a massive flop and when you need to be thinking about getting this game going again make the drops good at a good rate so all the new and old players can actually get the prizes to encourage people to play! All the drop rates need proper looking into! Competitions crates boss drops... if it doesn't get made fair for everyone and not just the pay to win beast's then this game will carry on dying and not get new blood in to rekindle itself.. it's simple maths, you want people to play give them incentives, you want them spending money make the odds worth while for all players! Like crates have a guaranteed gold every 500 fp or something so have chance each time but you know if you slip the odd tenners in a week your def going to get something worthwhile..
                            Last edited by PUREFILTH; 02-27-2017, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• kosau
                              Goon
                              • Dec 2015

I have been very supportive in the last few Heist , but this one I have to say Im really disappointed. It is already hard enough to find people higher level then me that I can beat, the drop rate is way too low even I manage to win.
                              I lost hope after the first 24 hours.

I believe there are lot of people gave up as I do as people start hitting the legend boss again lets finish this stupid boss......

Comment

• Missy
                                Thug
                                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Psycho View Post
                                I take this mini events as a reward for play UE. Not intend to spend $$$. Just keep playing like I use to do and receive (maybe) something for it. Not only xp.

IMO all this heist events deserves a +1 from all players and not all this complains.

Cheers to Gaea and Duke for the new stuffs and support.
                                I concur with the above with 1 caveat...need to do something about most targets having little health, maybe pull toons from hospital with full health would help?

Comment

Working...
                                X