Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 152

Thread: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

  1. #121

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    I concur with the above with 1 caveat...need to do something about most targets having little health, maybe pull toons from hospital with full health would help?
    Just make it a mini arena event. Separate pull system. The drop rate was too low for me to spend on it. I support the effort and the others were great. This one has no foreseeable end. It's random. You can get get lucky and hit 10 targets in a row with 1 stamina and finish just like that or spend 10k stamina and get nothing.

    I stated before that it should have been separate Battle points system and each rank gave you rewards with certain ranks giving out multiple ranks.

  2. #122

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    I call the update from Duke **. One of my empire mates is not a fan of pvp, so he has a low BR relative to his level and around 500 stam. He has been doing pvp, all variations - up, down, sideways, single stam all the way to 80 stam if there ever was a target - since the event started and no drop whatsoever. When you do a crate roll, have you ever come up empty?
    Last edited by chelsea; 02-28-2017 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Be respectful please

  3. #123

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    1) I appreciate all work that is done by the devs and all supporters here in the forum. Thx for that!!!

    2) It maybe hard for peeps to understand that the devs dont change a thing about event now, but if there are no technical reasons i understand that they do so; i wouldnt do either. If they would change a running event, all who dumped a lot of refills right at the beginning of the event would be "totally mad". So all players are equal.

    3) Yes, u can win. I didnt believed it myself. On my main i won prizes 7 times now. Using just one stam refill and one energy refill (to reach lvlchange). So i used 3 full stam (about 3000 Stamina) and this account was lucky to receive 10 rare + 2 epic shards and 3 mysterious token by now. So the stake/outcome is pretty cool.

    4) But That is my only account that can hit targets who have much higher lvl and win. All other accounts cant. And on these accounts i used up 8000 stamina and just won once! I stopped hitting with the others cause...

    5) It just take too long to search and find targets to hit. U hardly find targets which have full health. I am lucky when i find opponents who arent dead after 5 stamina; so it doesnt help that i want to hit for more, if the targets just dies. So u really have problems to get rid of ur stamina and it can take u up to 30 minutes to get rid of large amount of stamina (950 stam per account). So on my other toons i played for over 2 hours and just got 2 rare shards. And sorry, but i dont have time to waste. And that is a thing where i think the event really needs adjustment.

  4. #124

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    I might be one of the few, who dorsn't seem to have thugs to kill abailable.
    I killed lots of people to see if anything changes but nope, my information window only states:
    You have collectected.....
    Tip1:......
    Tip2....

    And than nothing.
    Havn't seen anyone pick up this problem.

  5. #125

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by Managat View Post
    I might be one of the few, who dorsn't seem to have thugs to kill abailable.
    I killed lots of people to see if anything changes but nope, my information window only states:
    You have collectected.....
    Tip1:......
    Tip2....

    And than nothing.
    Havn't seen anyone pick up this problem.
    Then u didnt won anything in this event by now.... Usually there are all opponents listet u defeated and won at least one prize from. Cause u can win just once from the same opponent.

  6. #126

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by p@go View Post
    Then u didnt won anything in this event by now.... Usually there are all opponents listet u defeated and won at least one prize from. Cause u can win just once from the same opponent.
    I get the rules from the event.
    But the log window is empty, like i never killed anyone, after spending already 4000 stamina on rather alot of people.

  7. #127
    Soldier
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    India
    Posts
    270

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    I have a boss to be killed use your stams there

  8. #128

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    PvP events (heist and arena) is the most fair event we have IMO.

    MMB - Stamina
    Cassino - Energy/Stamina. (Rewards from pvp too low IMO)
    Heist jobs - Was impossible to (my) low lvls and BSI accounts
    Heist eve - Terminators had better chances over other classes. Building damage was nearly impossible to get using different classes. Not because the damage needed but it's because you can't save tokens to Demo when you need this tokens to open buildings. Absorbed tokens was not viable to offensive players and weak defenders. Also kills was hard when you have a hungry sin/reaper logged.
    So, IMO the only class with real chances was Terms


    Arena - last one was changed and you don't really need to be strong to get rewards.
    Heist pvp - is about level. If you have 300s you're able to hit up and get a x3 chance.
    If you have 1ks probably need to hit down and get 1/3 chance. This make everyone have almost the same chance per stamina.

    So, I don't really understand why people are crying about this event.
    If this event get ruled by rank like many people are asking, someone having 1ks can hit down against same rank while high BSI players will have no chance duo the low S they have. (Like all events above).

    One more important thing people are forgetting is NOBODY WORKS FOR FREE. We are talking about play and get poor rewards but if everyone get all they want for free how Devs can get their payments and keep improving? You don't want to play for free (no rewards) but want they work for free? Who gonna spend if everything comes without need to spend?
    Duke said "players having less than 300S will start to be punished".
    Did I like it? No.
    Do I understand it? Yes.
    Nobody pay to refill having under 300S and they need people spending.

    PLAY AND HAVE FUN IS FREE
    Play and have best gears and Lts isn't.

  9. #129

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post


    PLAY AND HAVE FUN IS FREE
    Play and have best gears and Lts isn't.
    Glad someone see it from other side and i agree with some of your points, cheers.

    sure its expensive to spent 55 $ on 2 account on 1 heist - but rather than throwing 1k at other event where some builds got absolutely low to zero chance to compete? I'd rather spend on it. In fact from 3 heist ( i spent less than any other major event) and already got rare crate roll.

    Curse of my builds? Maybe. But i already used to being slaughtered at all major event, what can be worse?

  10. #130

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    Yes it is a free game with benefits you get by puting money into it. Nothing wrong with that, everyone should get money for his work.

    But after using 4 stamina refills (1000+ stamina each) and still have no indication or sign of a loot drop in an event, then it is getting rather ridicolous. I won't pay money for a 0,0000001% chance to get a part of a puzzle for an item.

  11. #131

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by Managat View Post
    Yes it is a free game with benefits you get by puting money into it. Nothing wrong with that, everyone should get money for his work.

    But after using 4 stamina refills (1000+ stamina each) and still have no indication or sign of a loot drop in an event, then it is getting rather ridicolous. I won't pay money for a 0,0000001% chance to get a part of a puzzle for an item.
    First of all these heists should all be either free, or very very cheap to complete. Asking us to dump money on a TINY CHANCE at tiny fraction, 1/30, of a 1* rare LT is absolutely insane. These shards should all be extremely easy for anyone to get so long as they're logging on and participating. The main purpose of the heists should be to encourage people to get on and play. Give people incentives (other than EvE and events) to not just open the app, dump all their energy and stamina, and then close it.

    I normally only spend in events and black market LTs because they're the only things that are actually guaranteed in this game. I do think the rng parts of this game can be fun at times, but it's not fun to spend a fortune on getting common LTs, or on bosses a bunch of Omakase, or in the case of this event, a tiny chance at a tiny fraction 1/30 of a 1* rare LT (lol). Gambling is fun but not when you're throwing money at horrid odds.

    Overall I just can't understand how anyone could justify spending so much on such low drop rates. Boss, scratcher, and crate roll drop rates should've been looked at such a long time ago. Dropping $200+ on a phone game and not being able to get fraction of the virtual pixel item you want is just awful and should never happen.

    Think of it this way: You can drop $5,000 on scratchers and expect to not even get a single 1* epic or a 3* rare... how insane is that?? 4 years of playing and personally I've never hit one of those. Why do the odds have to be so bad? During this heist I spent 135 FP on 30 scratchers and got a whopping 2 refill, 2m cash, AND NOTHING ELSE out of it. This is a phone game, it's not real life scratchers! I thought Gaea was starting to make things better, until we had this event which is apparently "working as intended."

  12. #132

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by Managat View Post
    I get the rules from the event.
    But the log window is empty, like i never killed anyone, after spending already 4000 stamina on rather alot of people.
    The log windows just gets filled with the stats of the opponents u won prizes from! All other kills are not listed there.

    It is important to know the opponents cause u cant win twice from the same opponent. So if u see them again in the battle list, dont attack cause u get no rewards.

  13. #133

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by p@go View Post
    The log windows just gets filled with the stats of the opponents u won prizes from! All other kills are not listed there.

    It is important to know the opponents cause u cant win twice from the same opponent. So if u see them again in the battle list, dont attack cause u get no rewards.
    At odds like 0.06% per stam it's really not important. You won't get anything no matter who you hit unless you're a level 1000 and they're a level 3000, but good luck finding a level 3000 who you can beat+isn't already dead.

  14. #134

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by Babaju2 View Post
    First of all these heists should all be either free, or very very cheap to complete. Asking us to dump money on a TINY CHANCE at tiny fraction, 1/30, of a 1* rare LT is absolutely insane."
    Nobody asking you to spend. It's your call
    Heist isn't a one shot event like MMB, Cassino or Arena. Your progress are saved and you can continue next time.
    If you're no good or not lucky with PvP wait for the next Jobs heist.
    I think people are misunderstanding the Heists.
    You can do it in a long run and be rewarded someday in future for your fidelity.
    I'm playing UE 3 long years and got only XP, now I know that if I keep playing I'll get one rare crate in about 6 months (considering the way I use to play and amount of E and S I have) maybe one of the new faction items and with lucky and one more year one epic crate.
    It's a way Devs found to try make people don't quit the game and stay loyal to UE.
    Last edited by Psycho; 02-28-2017 at 01:32 PM.

  15. #135

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by Babaju2 View Post
    At odds like 0.06% per stam it's really not important. You won't get anything no matter who you hit unless you're a level 1000 and they're a level 3000, but good luck finding a level 3000 who you can beat+isn't already dead.
    That isnt true. I was awarded 6 times myself on my main char as a lvl709 by beating higher lvl toons up to lvl 1100 (but mainly 800-1000). I dont have higher opps in my list. But maybe this is the Problem: I cant hit higher lvl cause "new" PvP just shows u the opponents of "equal strength"

    But i have to correct myself about the factor "time": Last 15 Minutes i was able to spend 300 stam. 300 and not 1 more, cause really all are dead in Event; or at least Close to. So 900 stam would take me 45 Minutes. Sorry, but u really shoud Change this to Arena style with a better "health timer".

    And like on big events: Feel free to spend or not to. I dont excpect things for free. But they should be fun to play and this event isnt, cause dumping stamina takes u way, way too long.
    Last edited by p@go; 02-28-2017 at 01:46 PM.

  16. #136

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    Nobody asking you to spend. It's your call
    Heist isn't a one shot event like MMB, Cassino or Arena. Your progress are saved and you can continue next time.
    If you're no good or not lucky with PvP wait for the next Jobs heist.
    I think people are misunderstanding the Heists.
    You can do it in a long run and be rewarded someday in future for your fidelity.
    I'm playing UE 3 long years and got only XP, now I know that if I keep playing I'll get one rare crate in about 6 months (considering the way I use to play and amount of E and S I have) maybe one of the new faction items and with lucky and one more year one epic crate.
    It's a way Devs found to try make people don't quit the game and stay loyal to UE.
    2 random rare LTs per year and 1 random epic LT per year are going to keep you playing lol? A 9* LT takes like 200 fused LTs. UE won't be around for 100-200 years.

    The jobs heist was a disappointment to the playerbase too. It cost a fortune to complete it unless you were on a low level mini. I completed it on all my minis but couldn't even do half of it on my main. And I spent refills on my main, but didn't spend refills on my minis. The EvE heist was the only good heist because it rewarded participation and was a good way to encourage people to log on. Everyone got guaranteed rewards for playing EvE as long as they hit the goals. But it still should have had 1-2 epic shards and not 0.
    Last edited by Babaju2; 02-28-2017 at 01:49 PM.

  17. #137

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by Babaju2 View Post
    A 9* LT takes like 200 fused LTs.
    256 combined to be exactly if u have identical copies of ur lt. If u need to fuse that will be much more

  18. #138

    Consigliere Game Guru

    chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,596

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    Great points and extremely refreshing to see the other side of the coin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    One more important thing people are forgetting is NOBODY WORKS FOR FREE. We are talking about play and get poor rewards but if everyone get all they want for free how Devs can get their payments and keep improving? You don't want to play for free (no rewards) but want they work for free? Who gonna spend if everything comes without need to spend?
    Duke said "players having less than 300S will start to be punished".
    Did I like it? No.
    Do I understand it? Yes.
    Nobody pay to refill having under 300S and they need people spending.

    PLAY AND HAVE FUN IS FREE
    Play and have best gears and Lts isn't.

  19. #139

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    Quote Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
    Great points and extremely refreshing to see the other side of the coin.
    But nobody is saying "give us everything for free." There is a middle ground business model which many successful games are able to utilize. If at this rate it's going to take 100-200 years to get a single 9* rare LT through active participation, I would say it's completely fair to ask for better rewards and drop rates.

  20. #140

    Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

    I earned BR25, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •