Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bungboy
    Hitman
    • Aug 2013

Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

Originally posted by Psycho View Post
    Nobody asking you to spend. It's your call
    Heist isn't a one shot event like MMB, Cassino or Arena. Your progress are saved and you can continue next time.
    If you're no good or not lucky with PvP wait for the next Jobs heist.
    I think people are misunderstanding the Heists.
    You can do it in a long run and be rewarded someday in future for your fidelity.
    I'm playing UE 3 long years and got only XP, now I know that if I keep playing I'll get one rare crate in about 6 months (considering the way I use to play and amount of E and S I have) maybe one of the new faction items and with lucky and one more year one epic crate.
    It's a way Devs found to try make people don't quit the game and stay loyal to UE.
    2 random rare LTs per year and 1 random epic LT per year are going to keep you playing lol? A 9* LT takes like 200 fused LTs. UE won't be around for 100-200 years.

The jobs heist was a disappointment to the playerbase too. It cost a fortune to complete it unless you were on a low level mini. I completed it on all my minis but couldn't even do half of it on my main. And I spent refills on my main, but didn't spend refills on my minis. The EvE heist was the only good heist because it rewarded participation and was a good way to encourage people to log on. Everyone got guaranteed rewards for playing EvE as long as they hit the goals. But it still should have had 1-2 epic shards and not 0.
    Last edited by Bungboy; 02-28-2017, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• p@go
      Brawler
      • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Babaju2 View Post
      A 9* LT takes like 200 fused LTs.
      256 combined to be exactly if u have identical copies of ur lt. If u need to fuse that will be much more

Comment

• Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

Great points and extremely refreshing to see the other side of the coin.
        One more important thing people are forgetting is NOBODY WORKS FOR FREE. We are talking about play and get poor rewards but if everyone get all they want for free how Devs can get their payments and keep improving? You don't want to play for free (no rewards) but want they work for free? Who gonna spend if everything comes without need to spend?
        Duke said "players having less than 300S will start to be punished".
        Did I like it? No.
        Do I understand it? Yes.
        Nobody pay to refill having under 300S and they need people spending.

PLAY AND HAVE FUN IS FREE
        Play and have best gears and Lts isn't.

Comment

• Bungboy
          Hitman
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by chelsea View Post
          Great points and extremely refreshing to see the other side of the coin.
          But nobody is saying "give us everything for free." There is a middle ground business model which many successful games are able to utilize. If at this rate it's going to take 100-200 years to get a single 9* rare LT through active participation, I would say it's completely fair to ask for better rewards and drop rates.

Comment

• emseekyou
            Goon
            • Nov 2014

I earned BR25, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Comment

• Psycho
              Goon
              • Apr 2016

Try to see like this.
              One crate 5$
              One rare 10% chance.
              Going this way you have to spend 50$ to get one rare lt.

Playing heist without spend just using free refills and 3,5 min regen You can get one rare every 6 months.

You can say Devs are rewarding you with 50$ value prize just to keep having fun and playing like we used to do all this years but getting nothing.

If you're aiming to have a 9 start for free,...
              Well, I'll not say what I'm thinking...

But I don't agree to big rewards because it makes very difficult to new players to start play the game and we really need new faces.
              Someone joining UE today has no chance to face the big guys around without spend above 10k$
              Give a lot of free Lts and gears and new guys will not caught our lvl300 and probably will not stay in UE.

*Edit
              I'm playing for 3yrs now and had spent around 80$. So I'm not saying this things because I spend and can have all I want.
              I'm just trying to use Devs shoes and I think I understand they need to make money.
              And I can say I have a lot fun without spend rivers of money.
              I'm not mad about the rewards because This is not the reason I have to play UE.

And I'm not an apple polisher trying to help Devs, things I don't like I send straight and got checked many times from forum moderators when I don't like how things are going.
              Last edited by Psycho; 02-28-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Bungboy
                Hitman
                • Aug 2013

1. Try to see like this.
                One crate 5$
                One rare 10% chance.
                Going this way you have to spend 50$ to get one rare lt.

You can say Devs are rewarding you with 50$ value prize just to keep having fun and playing like we used to do all this years but getting nothing.

2. If you're aiming to have a 9 start for free,...
                Well, I'll not say what I'm thinking...

3. But I don't agree to big rewards because it makes very difficult to new players to start play the game and we really need new faces.
                Someone joining UE today has no chance to face the big guys around without spend above 10k$

4. *Edit
                I'm playing for 3yrs now and had spent around 80$. So I'm not saying this things because I spend and can have all I want.
                1. One rare does not = $50. Not even close. $50 is 10-12 crates which means you're getting 10-12 LTs. A rare crate is literally just 1 LT.

2. Nobody is saying to "give us 9* rare LTs for free." What I'm saying is we don't get enough for participating and grinding away in this game. Most games have two paths, to some extent. In most phone games, you either spend a lot of money (pay to win), or you spend a lot of time (grind to win), but the balance is that pay to win players always have an advantage, so the devs will make money from it. Pay to win will always beat grind to win. And pay to win can buy exclusive promotions and special items that grinders don't get. This incentivizes purchasing.

My complaint is we don't have any grind to win at all in UE. The most we can do is dice jobs/make 1 crate roll per month for doing EvE which equates to basically nothing unless you can get a good uncommon or a rare from it, which has never happened to me lol. Even these heists are just pay to win except for the EvE one.

3. None of us will ever catch up to the guys who spend $10,000+ no matter how much we play. You will never get level 2000+ without spending thousands of dollars because it will begin to take weeks upon weeks to level up unless you buy refills. That and the insanely high prices tied to RNG purchases with horrible odds "why would I spend $5 on a 55% chance at getting something useless?" Is what turns new players away from this game.

4. Guess what, I've spent 4 years playing UE almost every day. If you wanna talk about money, I personally have spent over $1000 on crates/events. But I'm still only level 1021 Ghost with horribly weak LTs (haven't even gotten a 1* Alpha even though the only crate I roll is Invasion crate). We don't get enough account progression opportunities for just playing. Nearly everything is a money grab which is why this game doesn't have much longevity. We have no way to build our accounts and get decent LTs or items without throwing cash.

If you want new players to join and not immediately quit, then they need to have ways to build their accounts through regular gameplay. And that's what heists should be. Everyone should be able to get a few decent LTs and items by just playing the game. That doesn't mean they'll never spend. It just gives them a reason to continue playing the damn game. But in heists' current design, you're only going to get the LTs/items if you spend hundreds of dollars to get those rare/epic crates, just like everything else.
                Last edited by Bungboy; 02-28-2017, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• [rudy]
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2015

Well, this forum is not getting anywhere with thin-skinned moderators and self-righteous sycophants.

Comment

• -ICE-
                    Lackey
                    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Babaju2 View Post
                    1. One rare does not = $50. Not even close. $50 is 10-12 crates which means you're getting 10-12 LTs. A rare crate is literally just 1 LT.

2. Nobody is saying to "give us 9* rare LTs for free." What I'm saying is we don't get enough for participating and grinding away in this game. Most games have two paths, to some extent. In most phone games, you either spend a lot of money (pay to win), or you spend a lot of time (grind to win), but the balance is that pay to win players always have an advantage, so the devs will make money from it. Pay to win will always beat grind to win. And pay to win can buy exclusive promotions and special items that grinders don't get. This incentivizes purchasing.

My complaint is we don't have any grind to win at all in UE. The most we can do is dice jobs/make 1 crate roll per month for doing EvE which equates to basically nothing unless you can get a good uncommon or a rare from it, which has never happened to me lol. Even these heists are just pay to win except for the EvE one.

3. None of us will ever catch up to the guys who spend $10,000+ no matter how much we play. You will never get level 2000+ without spending thousands of dollars because it will begin to take weeks upon weeks to level up unless you buy refills. That and the insanely high prices tied to RNG purchases with horrible odds "why would I spend $5 on a 55% chance at getting something useless?" Is what turns new players away from this game.

4. Guess what, I've spent 4 years playing UE almost every day. If you wanna talk about money, I personally have spent over $1000 on crates/events. But I'm still only level 1021 Ghost with horribly weak LTs (haven't even gotten a 1* Alpha even though the only crate I roll is Invasion crate). We don't get enough account progression opportunities for just playing. Nearly everything is a money grab which is why this game doesn't have much longevity. We have no way to build our accounts and get decent LTs or items without throwing cash.

If you want new players to join and not immediately quit, then they need to have ways to build their accounts through regular gameplay. And that's what heists should be. Everyone should be able to get a few decent LTs and items by just playing the game. That doesn't mean they'll never spend. It just gives them a reason to continue playing the damn game. But in heists' current design, you're only going to get the LTs/items if you spend hundreds of dollars to get those rare/epic crates, just like everything else.
                    Very good points made here in this post. I would consider myself a moderate spender but have found myself spending less and less because I don't feel like much value is there anymore for what you get with your money.

In my experience drops in general have been terrible. Don't get me started on my rant about trying to get the Firestorm legendary from 4DA boss (over 350 completed without getting the dang thing).

I thought these mini events would start to draw me back into this game but this one was pretty bad. Still reconsidering whether I want to spend anymore time in this game.

Devs pay attention to the grind to win mentioned in this post.

✌🏻
                    Today is a great day!

Comment

• IVI 3nace
                      Goon
                      • Jul 2015

Frustrated

1) Event was disappointing.
                      A) Main dropped 7 k stamina hit everything got 1 rare shard. Level 1300
                      B Mini drops 40 stamina and gets 2 rare shards. Enough said. Mini level is 30

2) If the Devs would say this event is for lower or newer players I would say go for it. As stated we need new blood to play and have fun with the game.

3) I believe that the value you spend is not what u get back. I have spent over 1000$ plus and kick myself when I think it will change. Compared to top games value is weak at best for money spent.

I spend more money if I felt better chances on crates. If u drop a VIP u should be guaranteed x amount of epics.. I believe if u give some better options confidence plus profits would improve. Win win for everyone.

Any thoughts of raising the amount on stamina and energy refills on purchased.

Love the game
                      Thanks
                      Have a great Day.
                      Menace level 1300
                      Fun fact
                      This use to be my mini however hard to play the game at work with a iPad. My old main is level 800.

Comment

• Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

I want to encourage everyone to state opinions respectfully without bashing others for not agreeing with theirs or insulting others for any other reason ( such posts have been removed from this thread ).

Thank you and please continue posting on topic and constructive posts.

Comment

• Managat
                          Lackey
                          • Feb 2017

It is nice to see people on both sides of the discussion. We all agree to be happily investing time and sometimes money into this lovable game.
                          After putting 100+€ into this game, mostly on refills,since i personaly don't think the ratio cost to benefit is high enough for crates and Lt's you can buy (*cough*Gman smg's*cough*).
                          Most of my high Lt's are grinded, wich is nice and i thank the game for it, but 6 months for a rare crate, as stated by Psycho, is worse than the loot drop system in Destiny, wich became a meme.

I would really appreciate a %notification on crates, events, bosses, etc. After 8k stamina spent (5refill,3lvlup) i still have 0 shards, i mean CMON. This is ridicolous.
                          Acc. Lvl 699, 1k+ stamina

Comment

• NerV
                            Thug
                            • Oct 2013

I find it insulting that because my BSI has 150 stamina. I will be punished. This game lets you choose your build. You are basically punishing people who do not comply with what you think is a good amount. 300 to 1k. Stamina. I have spent 2 and a half years building that account and I am deemed punishable. Honestly why would I continue to play if the Devs abandon a build type to favour an account that will spend?

Comment

• Psycho
                              Goon
                              • Apr 2016

My position is based on me.
                              The way I use to play.
                              I spent in this game when I started 3yrs ago. But, during th first MMB I had some problems and asked for support help, my answer came one week after event finished, also, when I started my mini I had another problem with beginners promo purchase and wasn't able to get it. (The big old one 960fp value if I'm not wrong)
                              The way I saw Kaban and PA handling their costumers made me not spend anymore.
                              But I found a way to still having fun in UE without spend.
                              About grind to win, well, like I said before in this thread my lv640* got 5 pieces in this pvp heist, for free, Just by playing the game and hitting above lvl1000~1200
                              So you can see I can win without spend.
                              Every month I climb up to BR27 without spend just to get SP

The game have problems? Yes
                              I'm 100% happy? No
                              I'm gonna keep playing with or without heists? Yes
                              So, better with heists and one rare every 6 months than without it.

Ofc, if you spend you deserve to have better stuffs this is how things suppose to be.
                              But, to give away a lot of free stuffs I dont agree.
                              The post someone did (sorry can't leave msg edit mode to check the name) about grind to win have really good points but IMO make lvls200~300 strong without have to pay only make new players hard to find a place in the game.
                              IMO people want things happening fast, well, this is the spend way, grind take time and devotion.

Comment

• Psycho
                                Goon
                                • Apr 2016

Originally posted by NerV View Post
                                I find it insulting that because my BSI has 150 stamina. I will be punished. This game lets you choose your build. You are basically punishing people who do not comply with what you think is a good amount. 300 to 1k. Stamina. I have spent 2 and a half years building that account and I am deemed punishable. Honestly why would I continue to play if the Devs abandon a build type to favour an account that will spend?
                                I think Duke choose wrong the words he used to describe what he means.
                                Pure BSI accounts are punishing their selves since 3.5min regen and insأ­gnias was added to the game.
                                A lvl400 lsi wasn't able to face a lvl150 BSI before.
                                Now with 5 rare lts. 10 insignias maxed they can fight back
                                I think this is the punishment he was talking about.
                                Sometimes 150s isn't enough to kill 3 players duo the health insignias, before we could farm people by being bsi. Now we're only a bad joke. Kill 3 players protected by caimans only make they laugh.

But still fun for me and I'll keep my bsi acccounts because I have another account
                                But if I have only one account, I can't see any advantage to keep this way.

*Edit
                                I think a good idea is
                                Give new players under lvl50 2.5min regen
                                51~100lvls 3 min regen
                                After lvl100 3.5 min regen
                                This way new players can faster become useful and find a place in game.
                                Last edited by Psycho; 03-01-2017, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X