Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reaper9292
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Re: Information about Battle Heist (PvP Mini Event)

hey duke when u came up with this heist idea and put the drop chances for rewards
    what was estimated to get as rewards for a bsi account lvl 500 with 230 stamina capacity for free with just daily regeneration stamina??

Comment

• Pletch01
      Lackey
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
      X% is calculated from your base stamina. If you have 1000 stamina, I think X% = 0.06%.
      So I have 124 stamina. 5 refills winning hitting people double my lvl, I'm lvl 420, no drops. Am I doing it wrong?

Comment

• Kolby
        Goon
        • May 2015

Originally posted by Pletch01 View Post
        So I have 124 stamina. 5 refills winning hitting people double my lvl, I'm lvl 420, no drops. Am I doing it wrong?
        No, you are doing it perfectly, just as it was thought out. Keep on using refills, please. Don't stop. Never stop using refills.

Comment

• Cocheese
          Lackey
          • Aug 2014

Been playing UE for almost 3 years, this is the biggest scam to make money ever attempted... don't waste your time on this event it was not designed with the players in mind. ...

Comment

• Dr death
            Kingpin
            • May 2013

3000 stamina used on players that are a higher level than me 0 drops. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

• Eris667
              Brawler
              • Jun 2015

To be fair - Duke said this is a new event and may have issues, I am hoping that the drop rate is evaluated and adjusted
              Now if nothing changes, then it is what it is (broken)
              -added- I have advised my empire to not use any refills on this mini event unless a change is made

So far GAEA has been very responsive, and listened to the players requests - fingers crossed that this is not working as intended, and that they are discussing it offline
              -added- an instantaneous change would be great, but I would not anticipate any changes until tomorrow at the earliest (more likely Monday) ... and if they change nothing, then it is the responsibility of the players to not participate and to educate other players and empire members of the really, really, really, low chance of getting any return for participating in the event

just my 2c
              Last edited by Eris667; 02-25-2017, 09:19 PM. Reason: -added- two sections

Comment

• Mist
                Retired Game Guru
                • Jan 2013

The drops are totally dependant on rng. My mini used 2700 stamina from a lvlup and hit people almost 500-600 lvls down ( mini is infinite lsi at lvl 1300) got 4 rare shards and 1 mystery token.

It's up to you if you want to use refills or not. It's a repeating mini event. Can always wait for next one.
                sigpic

Comment

• Bungboy
                  Hitman
                  • Aug 2013

Many are spending money on this and getting literally nothing. This heist is infinitely worse than the last two. It's even worse than blowing FP on spinning crates or buying scratchers. The xp return on pvp activity is already worse than bosses, and we don't even get any epic items from pvp. And on top of this, we're already near the end of the month and the vast majority of people already got their pvp rank at the beginning of the month. I really hope everyone is compensated for this. This is very frustrating.

Comment

• Cthulu
                    Retired Game Guru
                    • Dec 2014

I would ceasefire until Duke can come back on.

Lots of stamina dropped on my end but no rewards. It is working because folks on Line are posting screenshots of rewards but it may need some adjusting.

And hold off on the torches and pitchforks just yet - we don't know if this is the result they had in mind
                    Come join us
                    on the official
                    Underworld Empire Discord Server
                    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Ditto.
                      Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
                      I would ceasefire until Duke can come back on.

Lots of stamina dropped on my end but no rewards. It is working because folks on Line are posting screenshots of rewards but it may need some adjusting.

And hold off on the torches and pitchforks just yet - we don't know if this is the result they had in mind

Comment

• GQuest
                        Soldier
                        • Jun 2015

I spent about 20k Stam to complete the event. 7 refills

Comment

• aNYth1ng
                          Goon
                          • May 2015

pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

• Dr death
                            Kingpin
                            • May 2013

If they are dropping then I'm fine. I figured it would take about 10-15 dollars worth of refillsto finish it. But when 4 toons generate nothing at all and you are about 10K stamina in so far, something is not right.

Comment

• CosmoBones
                              Lackey
                              • Jan 2015

Dropped about 300 stamina and didn't get anything. The drop rate appears to be really low. If so, I don't see a point in investing my FP into the event.

For everyone thinking 300 stamina is not a lot, I only have 500 stamina, so I would have hoped to at least get something before using a refill. However, I went online and see many reports of people not getting anything after 1k stam drops, so this is discouraging me from using my refills.

As stated above, I'm holding off until Duke comes back and clears this up. If this is the drop rate the devs had in mind, I'm out. But maybe the devs undershot the drop rate, and they will reconsider increasing it. If so, I"m back in.
                              Last edited by CosmoBones; 02-25-2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• twentz
                                Lackey
                                • Nov 2013

Not sure if there is anything wrong with this event but I am wasting stamina on all of my toons and not getting anything.....

Comment

Working...
                                X