Thread: Insignia rmoval charges

Insignia rmoval charges

Do Insignia removal charges - money and/or alloy - scale with the insignia's level?
    I could try of course but would rather not spend a lot on installed insignia when I expect it to be quite likely to be better uses on a different LT or replaced by a better insignia. If it scales, how so? Is it 10% like on most other items?

Re: Insignia rmoval charges

Quote Originally Posted by Maulwurf View Post
    Do Insignia removal charges - money and/or alloy - scale with the insignia's level?
    I could try of course but would rather not spend a lot on installed insignia when I expect it to be quite likely to be better uses on a different LT or replaced by a better insignia. If it scales, how so? Is it 10% like on most other items?
    I think it's just based on rarity.

There are some numbers on the wiki at http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/w...vel_(Insignia)

Hard to discern a clear pattern, but it does cost more to unequip a higher-level insignia.

Thank you for the answer and the link to the wiki page. Although incomplete, it gives a pretty good trending info and order of magnitude. Obviously, to develop this by any player or players would require a tremendous a amount of work. See no reason why the developers could not provide such matrices.

The charges only seemed prohibitive in the beginning for me and mostly because I had 0 spare alloy

Looks like it maxes out at $236,250 and 43 alloy for removing my maxed epic insignias (10 alloy factories) which seems about right when checking the wiki
    Last edited by Cthulu; 02-25-2017 at 05:03 PM.

See no reason why the developers could not provide such matrices.
    I'm all for more info but is this really a source of that level of curiosity?

Obviously, to develop this by any player or players would require a tremendous a amount of work.
    Contributions are always welcome!

It's actually not much work to fill in an empty cell (just tap "unequip" and note the costs displayed), but you do need to have that level/rarity insignia equipped...