Thread: Removal from empire

Removal from empire

Duke, while I accept you have already gave a answer the community feel that further investigation should be taken about the 8002 level in empire lightening strike.

We get that you say it's not a dev account however this toon still has not been active since the sale of the game took place.

No coincidence right ? Do all them levels "spend all that money" then on sale day all spends and activity stops.

Whilst I understand you may not want the outrage of it being a devs account announced for the controversy it will bring I think you should atleast check its purchase history and ask for receipts of purchases. Like other accounts that have free loaded fp/ brought cheaper fps and got banned and removed from empires from being a meatshield.

It would only be fair if you had no response and no evidence of legitimate play that this toon is therefor removed from being a meat shield like other toons was removed at the request of other community members.

Although it's just hear say even Other members in the empire Michael is in are saying it's a Dev toon and that they are forbidden from talking about it further.

If your allowing this toon to continue to be a meat shield then surely other meatshields that got removed from mostly one other empire should be reinstated into those empires ?

UWE_Duke: I think I made it clear that Michael 8002 is not a developer account, not PhoenixAge developer, not Kabam developer, not Gaea developer. He is a REAL player put a lot of money in this game and we thank him a lot for that. You have no place to request us to remove him from LightingStrike as he has been a good member there. We are trying to reach out to the player in game and confirm his well being but got no result yet.

If I see any other people talking Michael is a developer I will find someone to ban your forum account or IP or whatever. I don't want rumors like this growing here.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 02-25-2017 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Typo error

Enforcer

Re: Removal from empire

Ok. that lvl 8002 you talking about is Micheal's account and he's very active (I know since i interacted with him).

Off late he's not been playing...I hope he's ok.

Lightening strike players might wanna share some info here.

He went away without bidding anyone farewell.

I regret to inform you all that Michael passed away. I'm surprised that nobody has shared the information yet, though I completely understand that many in LS most likely didn't want to comment out of respect.

All of this controversy about Michael being a Dev account that 'cheated' to get where it is, is shameful. That rumour has spread like a nasty wildfire, and anyone who has spread it should be ashamed, in my honest opinion.

Allow LS to mourn their friend without calling him a cheater and pestering people to investigate. Be respectful. (This isn't to specifically attack you, Ste. I know you heard the rumour from others, and it's more of a general statement towards everyone.)

My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.

Enforcer

Respect to LAC and Micheal both

No offence but the story of lvl 8002 Michael passing away is just a story. Conveniently passed away when the ue sale went through. Then some say taking time away yet others say passed away. Facts are if Michael was taking time out he would of cleared this up himself as he would of had contact from people within the game. Due to the fact ls don't want to be associated with cheats like RM was its members will try cover up and deny all etc.

It does sound very convinenent but lets give the benefit of the doubt after all anything is possible.

Did LS give those in RM the benefit of the doubt ? No. It's about being consistent and fair across the board also known as karma. Did people allow meat shields to stay in RM ? No. Did UE allow them to stay after most of LS and few others asked for them to be removed ? No ? Should UE allow Michael lvl 8002 stay in LS ? Personally I think not but let's see what the devs decide.

Just my POV...
    Not about micheal or some specific player.

I think Devs should improve something that count inactivity and auto remove the account after 2 months not logging.
    I don't mean delete the account, it's only auto kick from empires.
    This way we gonna have more active players and avoid loners to fight hide behind dead walls dominating low tiers.
    Also this can finish all that problem about leader not playing anymore. If the leader get kicked the first player to log in auto become the boss. (Or maybe just don't set this feature to work against the empire leader.)

He went away without bidding anyone farewell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Did LS give those in RM the benefit of the doubt ? No. It's about being consistent and fair across the board also known as karma. Did people allow meat shields to stay in RM ? No. Did UE allow them to stay after most of LS and few others asked for them to be removed ? No ? Should UE allow Michael lvl 8002 stay in LS ? Personally I think not but let's see what the devs decide.
    From the other thread you created about this: http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...135#post167135

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke
    Michael in LighteningStrike is not a developer. You seriously think we would allow any developer go to level 8000?
    Devs HAVE cleared that up, and I personally find it disrespectful to continue smearing the name of a player who has since passed. The RM situation was different, and this was looked into just as the RM situation was.

I believe the Devs should allow the Michael account to stay in LS as long as LS would like to continue paying their respects to their friend.

My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.

Caporegime Game Guru

Answered. Closing thread.