Thread: Million Man Boss

Million Man Boss

Just guessing the next event. What event do you think coming next and when? I think within the next 2 weeks.

Re: Million Man Boss

There is a rumor out there that this is going to happen 2nd half March.

Should be correct but I'm guessing towards the end of march

Exclamation Million bluprints boss

@UWE_Duke

PLEASE Fix blueprint drop rate before the next MMB so that they are very rare not the norm. (We all have them all now anyway, right?) The tech lab requirements are so high that most of us will never have the cahnce to use a sincle blueprint anyway!

Also, PRETTY PLEASE include unobtainable weapons as drops.
    eg) Pain's rifle, The Saw has three items, and all the old Black Market weapons.

Event items would be appreciated as well, but also should be very rare drops. The black market and below weapons, not so rare (uncommon drops)

M@
    Last edited by OneHoop; 02-24-2017 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Update duke's name

Another heist first then the St Patrick's day promo then mmb ( hopefully) at the end of March. The next heist will be pvp based. I'd also like to add that silver and gold star jobs will be added to the next 2 areas in March. ��

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Another heist first then the St Patrick's day promo then mmb ( hopefully) at the end of March. The next heist will be pvp based. I'd also like to add that silver and gold star jobs will be added to the next 2 areas in March. ��
    And possible update for empire upgrades.

I'd like to see a MMB, and it appears that it may be next. I hope there's a good promo, like the beginning user promos, not these current ones. @UWE_Duke, let's work on it!