Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Insignia fail rate

  1. #1

    Insignia fail rate

    I just spent over 20 million upgrading a common insignia on my mini this is ridiculous😡😡😡

  2. #2

    Discordant Game Guru

    Cthulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,299

    Re: Insignia fail rate

    I've failed on leveling a common insignia from 1 to 2

  3. #3

    Re: Insignia fail rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    I've failed on leveling a common insignia from 1 to 2
    Me too! And I thought it couldn't happen.

  4. #4
    Underboss DL_Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    He went away without bidding anyone farewell.
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: Insignia fail rate

    *cough* Max Upgrade. *cough*



    My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.

  5. #5

    Re: Insignia fail rate

    Quote Originally Posted by DL_Joker View Post
    *cough* Max Upgrade. *cough*



    My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.
    Exactly, I don't even bother anymore. Just throw 30mil at an epic upgrade and call it a day.

    I wish other areas of the game were like this. Want to save money or FP take a chance at the RNG for a discounted price, but you may lose. Want a sure thing spend the extra money or FP and get what you want.

  6. #6

    Caporegime Game Guru

    Mist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,817

    Re: Insignia fail rate

    Yup. I just go for max upgrade too.

  7. #7

    Re: Insignia fail rate

    When I upgrade epic insignias I just go to level 10 then do max upgrade it saves more money and alloy

  8. #8
    Underboss DL_Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    He went away without bidding anyone farewell.
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: Insignia fail rate

    Quote Originally Posted by KOFOLA View Post
    When I upgrade epic insignias I just go to level 10 then do max upgrade it saves more money and alloy
    I think that's actually more expensive if you account for average fails and cost per level.

    My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.

  9. #9

    Re: Insignia fail rate

    Max upgrade is based on average fails, so while you may spend more or less doing individual upgrades for a particular insignia, over time they should be the same. Max upgrade reduces frustration only.

    I do singles to 10 and then max, as well. I don't mind rolling the dice when the rate is high but would rather pay the piper for those last 5 levels. Also, if I have a number at 10, then I can select the one with the best bonuses to max out first. Also, 19.2m is s easier to accumulate without paying banker fees.
    Last edited by OneHoop; 02-25-2017 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Comma

  10. #10

    Discordant Game Guru

    Cthulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,299

    Re: Insignia fail rate


    Personal preference though...

  11. #11

    Re: Insignia fail rate

    It may be my extremely horrible luck, but I noticed that every single time I used max upgrade, the insignia NEVER had a Legendary ability (Orange Lettering) I usually at least get 1 good ability when doing it level by level. Will do more tests soon to see if it was just bad luck.

  12. #12
    Underboss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokémon Empire
    Posts
    1,148

    Re: Insignia fail rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Fezuke View Post
    It may be my extremely horrible luck, but I noticed that every single time I used max upgrade, the insignia NEVER had a Legendary ability (Orange Lettering) I usually at least get 1 good ability when doing it level by level. Will do more tests soon to see if it was just bad luck.
    It is RNG - the one I have posted in the other thread about insignias with all the orange slots was a max upgrade.

  13. #13

    Re: Insignia fail rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    It is RNG - the one I have posted in the other thread about insignias with all the orange slots was a max upgrade.
    Thx for your response. I'm really unlucky then.

  14. #14

    Re: Insignia fail rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Fezuke View Post
    Thx for your response. I'm really unlucky then.
    Your not the only one

  15. #15
    Underboss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokémon Empire
    Posts
    1,148

    Re: Insignia fail rate

    To be fair, that is one amongst, IDK, 40+ max epic insignias?

    Certainly the exception and not the rule.

    I think it would be closer to the truth that I shpuld have bought a lotto ticket that day. 😁

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •