Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Max dodge

  1. #1

    Max dodge

    Here are all Lts that can give dodge powers at 9*. 1.Surgeon-12% 2.Strafe-15% 3.Edge-5%. 4.Chameleon-12% or 15%. 5.Lady Luck-5%. 6.Lady vice-15% (cloning strafe). 7.Envey-6% (cloning strafe). Class powers that dodge A.Invisible level 3- 7%. B.Dodging spree level 3- 20%. Using Lts 1,2,4,6,7 along with class power B I can reach a 83% dodge chance.
    Last edited by KOFOLA; 02-22-2017 at 02:33 PM.

  2. #2

    Re: Max dodge

    Snipers invisible skill caps at 7%

    Ghosts dodge spree caps at 20%

    Does not stack😢

  3. #3

    Re: Max dodge

    Quote Originally Posted by massmurder View Post
    snipers invisible skill caps at 7%

    ghosts dodge spree caps at 20%

    does not stack��
    i think your lts power will be added as well to dodge spree, so im at 10% dodge and if i have spree i have 30% chance i assume, also noticed straffe procs way more if your dead... Lol

  4. #4

    Re: Max dodge

    I thought originally you were just asking about class skills.

    This would be awesome to get as a loadout.

  5. #5
    Underboss DL_Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    He went away without bidding anyone farewell.
    Posts
    1,233

    Re: Max dodge

    Quote Originally Posted by Massmurder View Post
    I thought originally you were just asking about class skills.

    This would be awesome to get as a loadout.
    One of the builds I thought up in my spare time (yes, I spend sleepless nights designing EvE builds) is centred around a defensive Ghost with dodge and Deflect. I think it'd be very annoying.

    My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.

  6. #6

    Re: Max dodge

    Quote Originally Posted by dl_joker View Post
    one of the builds i thought up in my spare time (yes, i spend sleepless nights designing eve builds) is centred around a defensive ghost with dodge and deflect. I think it'd be very annoying.

    My regards,
    joker,
    manager of dark london.
    161 tokes absorbed this mornings war, tons of dodges, i would of held building for rest of war but nuke took me out :-) gcf... Hey joker

  7. #7
    Underboss DL_Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    He went away without bidding anyone farewell.
    Posts
    1,233

    Re: Max dodge

    Quote Originally Posted by fbc765 View Post
    161 tokes absorbed this mornings war, tons of dodges, i would of held building for rest of war but nuke took me out :-) gcf... Hey joker


    My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.

  8. #8

    Re: Max dodge

    Quote Originally Posted by KOFOLA View Post
    Here are all Lts that can give dodge powers at 9*. 1.Surgeon-12% 2.Strafe-15% 3.Edge-5%. 4.Chameleon-12% or 15%. 5.Lady Luck-5%. 6.Lady vice-15% (cloning strafe). 7.Envey-6% (cloning strafe). Class powers that dodge A.Invisible level 3- 7%. B.Dodging spree level 3- 20%. Using Lts 1,2,4,6,7 along with class power B I can reach a 83% dodge chance.
    Rank 26 gives an additional 3% dodge so max dodge is 86%

  9. #9

    Re: Max dodge

    If you seat Envy with Lady Vice, Envy doesn't do anything. I tried doing that same sort of stacking and it doesn't work. (Think I tried with Charmaine and deposited money).

    EDIT: However, put Lady Luck in Envy's place. She would add 5% to chance powers--but she would buff the other lieutenants in your circle as well. So she would actually add at most 25%, although from my discussion with Duke a couple weeks back, Lady Luck doesn't buff the really low % skills by as much as the description would seem to indicate. On the other hand, she would buff them some.
    Last edited by Andy_CO; 03-11-2017 at 04:12 AM.

  10. #10

    Re: Max dodge

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_CO View Post
    If you seat Envy with Lady Vice, Envy doesn't do anything. I tried doing that same sort of stacking and it doesn't work. (Think I tried with Charmaine and deposited money).

    EDIT: However, put Lady Luck in Envy's place. She would add 5% to chance powers--but she would buff the other lieutenants in your circle as well. So she would actually add at most 25%, although from my discussion with Duke a couple weeks back, Lady Luck doesn't buff the really low % skills by as much as the description would seem to indicate. On the other hand, she would buff them some.
    Never knew that LV and Envy don't work when placed together also Lady Luck only effects total power so if you have 2 Lts that give 5% dodge chance a 5* LL will only add to the total not individual Lt making it a 15% chance instead of 20%. Another thing if anyone knows what a 9* viper does can you please share thanks.

  11. #11

    Re: Max dodge

    Quote Originally Posted by KOFOLA View Post
    Never knew that LV and Envy don't work when placed together also Lady Luck only effects total power so if you have 2 Lts that give 5% dodge chance a 5* LL will only add to the total not individual Lt making it a 15% chance instead of 20%. Another thing if anyone knows what a 9* viper does can you please share thanks.
    I think 9* viper is boost by 25% but can't be seated with vice/envy

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •