• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KOFOLA
    Soldier
    • Jul 2014

Max dodge

Here are all Lts that can give dodge powers at 9*. 1.Surgeon-12% 2.Strafe-15% 3.Edge-5%. 4.Chameleon-12% or 15%. 5.Lady Luck-5%. 6.Lady vice-15% (cloning strafe). 7.Envey-6% (cloning strafe). Class powers that dodge A.Invisible level 3- 7%. B.Dodging spree level 3- 20%. Using Lts 1,2,4,6,7 along with class power B I can reach a 83% dodge chance.
    Last edited by KOFOLA; 02-22-2017, 02:33 PM.
  • Massmurder
    Consigliere
    • Sep 2015

Re: Max dodge

Snipers invisible skill caps at 7%

Ghosts dodge spree caps at 20%

Does not stack😢

Comment

• fbc765
      Enforcer
      • Aug 2016

Originally posted by massmurder View Post
      snipers invisible skill caps at 7%

ghosts dodge spree caps at 20%

does not stack��
      i think your lts power will be added as well to dodge spree, so im at 10% dodge and if i have spree i have 30% chance i assume, also noticed straffe procs way more if your dead... Lol

Comment

• Massmurder
        Consigliere
        • Sep 2015

I thought originally you were just asking about class skills.

This would be awesome to get as a loadout.

Comment

• DL_Joker
          Underboss
          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Massmurder View Post
          I thought originally you were just asking about class skills.

This would be awesome to get as a loadout.
          One of the builds I thought up in my spare time (yes, I spend sleepless nights designing EvE builds) is centred around a defensive Ghost with dodge and Deflect. I think it'd be very annoying.

My Regards,
          Joker,
          Manager of Dark London.

Comment

• fbc765
            Enforcer
            • Aug 2016

Originally posted by dl_joker View Post
            one of the builds i thought up in my spare time (yes, i spend sleepless nights designing eve builds) is centred around a defensive ghost with dodge and deflect. I think it'd be very annoying.

My regards,
            joker,
            manager of dark london.
            161 tokes absorbed this mornings war, tons of dodges, i would of held building for rest of war but nuke took me out :-) gcf... Hey joker

Comment

• DL_Joker
              Underboss
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
              161 tokes absorbed this mornings war, tons of dodges, i would of held building for rest of war but nuke took me out :-) gcf... Hey joker

My Regards,
              Joker,
              Manager of Dark London.

Comment

• KOFOLA
                Soldier
                • Jul 2014

Originally posted by KOFOLA View Post
                Here are all Lts that can give dodge powers at 9*. 1.Surgeon-12% 2.Strafe-15% 3.Edge-5%. 4.Chameleon-12% or 15%. 5.Lady Luck-5%. 6.Lady vice-15% (cloning strafe). 7.Envey-6% (cloning strafe). Class powers that dodge A.Invisible level 3- 7%. B.Dodging spree level 3- 20%. Using Lts 1,2,4,6,7 along with class power B I can reach a 83% dodge chance.
                Rank 26 gives an additional 3% dodge so max dodge is 86%

Comment

• Andy_CO
                  Goon
                  • Mar 2014

If you seat Envy with Lady Vice, Envy doesn't do anything. I tried doing that same sort of stacking and it doesn't work. (Think I tried with Charmaine and deposited money).

EDIT: However, put Lady Luck in Envy's place. She would add 5% to chance powers--but she would buff the other lieutenants in your circle as well. So she would actually add at most 25%, although from my discussion with Duke a couple weeks back, Lady Luck doesn't buff the really low % skills by as much as the description would seem to indicate. On the other hand, she would buff them some.
                  Last edited by Andy_CO; 03-11-2017, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• KOFOLA
                    Soldier
                    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Andy_CO View Post
                    If you seat Envy with Lady Vice, Envy doesn't do anything. I tried doing that same sort of stacking and it doesn't work. (Think I tried with Charmaine and deposited money).

EDIT: However, put Lady Luck in Envy's place. She would add 5% to chance powers--but she would buff the other lieutenants in your circle as well. So she would actually add at most 25%, although from my discussion with Duke a couple weeks back, Lady Luck doesn't buff the really low % skills by as much as the description would seem to indicate. On the other hand, she would buff them some.
                    Never knew that LV and Envy don't work when placed together also Lady Luck only effects total power so if you have 2 Lts that give 5% dodge chance a 5* LL will only add to the total not individual Lt making it a 15% chance instead of 20%. Another thing if anyone knows what a 9* viper does can you please share thanks.

Comment

• Massmurder
                      Consigliere
                      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by KOFOLA View Post
                      Never knew that LV and Envy don't work when placed together also Lady Luck only effects total power so if you have 2 Lts that give 5% dodge chance a 5* LL will only add to the total not individual Lt making it a 15% chance instead of 20%. Another thing if anyone knows what a 9* viper does can you please share thanks.
                      I think 9* viper is boost by 25% but can't be seated with vice/envy

Comment

Working...
                      X