• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DL_Joker
    Underboss
    • Oct 2014

Suggestions for Gaea (Secret Shop)

This thread will focus SOLELY on suggestions regarding the Secret Shop. If you have suggestions for it, feel free to add them, but please keep this thread on the topic of Secret Shop.

This is going to involve a big change, so feel free to pick out the bits you like to implement however you want. I only suggest this for ease of use.

Create a new section outside of tech lab called the Secret Shop. Inside, you use a unique currency gained through general activities (Jobs/Bosses/Etc) to purchase 'shards' of whatever item you'd like. You can then use these 'shards' in the tech lab to create an item if you have the blueprint. Blueprints can drop from bosses/heists. (Blueprints work similarly to phones, you only need one. Once you have it, you can create an infinite number of said item without needing another.)

Items can vary from weapons to refills. However, the highlight of the shop should be three exclusive lieutenants:

Victor (Epic)
    Hugo (Rare)
    Hawk (Uncommon)

This is going to be difficult to explain, so allow me to give you an example.

Victor Shards cost 5,000 of the unique currency each, you need 25 Victor Shards to make one copy of Victor.

Hugo Shards cost 2,500 of the unique currency each, you need 10 Hugo Shards to make one copy of Hugo.

Hawk Shards cost 1,000 of the unique currency each, you need 5 Hugo Shards to make one copy of Hawk.

Does that make sense? This will provide an opportunity for long term goals that don't seem impossible or restricted by RNG. Everyday play allows you guaranteed progress.

Heists can provide opportunities to snag these blueprints and gain large amounts of the Secret Shop Currency.

My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.
  • DL_Joker
    Underboss
    • Oct 2014

Re: Suggestions for Gaea (Secret Shop)

I also drafted up some ideas on what the lieutenant powers could be. Obviously these wouldn't be set in stone, and Devs would set whatever powers they want, but I think these are interesting.

Victor (Epic)
    Ability: +x% damage reduction every attack by the same player. (Stacks, up to x% damage reduction.) [Note: Preferably 25% reduction at max, when at 9*.]

Hugo (Rare)
    Ability: x% Chance to get double XP when completing an action.

Hawk (Uncommon)
    Ability: Heal x Health (EvE) every minute.

Victor would be a truly amazing lt for defenders in EvE, and Hawk would be useful for defenders and attackers alike. Hugo gives a bonus outside of EvE, since the other two are EvE oriented, and I also think he'd be appreciated after the Penelope nerf.

My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.

Comment

• Xcali1985
      Head Boss
      • Jun 2013

I would take Hugo and Hawk immediately, but would want the rarities swapped so the heal amount will be higher.

Comment

• DL_Joker
        Underboss
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
        I would take Hugo and Hawk immediately, but would want the rarities swapped so the heal amount will be higher.
        I was originally going to make Hawk rare, but I figured he'd be way too OP.

Hugo and Victor are already locked lieutenants in game (like Siri). I'm just trying to make the most out of the assets they already have.

My Regards,
        Joker,
        Manager of Dark London.

Comment

• kosau
          Goon
          • Dec 2015

I want Victor for my LSI Enforcer

Comment

• Massmurder
            Consigliere
            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by kosau View Post
            I want Victor for my LSI Enforcer
            Victor, Mr.nuts, Brutus, six(vice) would be insane😱 for any defender

Comment

• DL_Joker
              Underboss
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Massmurder View Post
              Victor, Mr.nuts, Brutus, six(vice) would be insane😱 for any defender
              Assuming they added that power, yeah. I somewhat based it off Turtle and Payback, I figured it would be easyish to implement and would be wanted. I'm just trying to spice up the forums with some suggestions in the hopes that Gaea takes some of my ideas.

My Regards,
              Joker,
              Manager of Dark London.

Comment

• Ogre180
                Lieutenant
                • Aug 2013

I love the idea of the shop and the guaranteed progress. I feel it is something that players of all levels would benefit from.

Love the LT ideas as well. I was slightly concerned about Victor and the 25% mitigation at first but then I figured until (and if) someone gets him to 9* as an epic there will also be many other damage buffs in place as well.

Hugo would be a great addition with the Penelope nerf, especially for completing an action so he can be used in all aspects of the game, not just jobs.

Something else to consider would be weapons/gear/vehicle for these LTs as well with the items.

Comment

• fbc765
                  Enforcer
                  • Aug 2016

Joker, you should become a dev side kick, u have some good ideas that can make the game more fun, with the new company i see changes already, as long as it continues im happy, any idea when the create a lt will be avail and what the winners idea & powers were ? Also joker u dont know me but thanks for the ideas ive seen over the years... "gcf"

Comment

• DL_Joker
                    Underboss
                    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
                    Joker, you should become a dev side kick, u have some good ideas that can make the game more fun, with the new company i see changes already, as long as it continues im happy, any idea when the create a lt will be avail and what the winners idea & powers were ? Also joker u dont know me but thanks for the ideas ive seen over the years... "gcf"
                    It was 'babaju2' if I'm not mistaken. Their power was something about gaining armour when you get a token in EvE, and having +Att when you're armoured.

They'll probably be the BM lieutenant in the next month or two.

My Regards,
                    Joker,
                    Manager of Dark London.

Comment

• DL_Joker
                      Underboss
                      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Ogre180 View Post
                      I love the idea of the shop and the guaranteed progress. I feel it is something that players of all levels would benefit from.

Love the LT ideas as well. I was slightly concerned about Victor and the 25% mitigation at first but then I figured until (and if) someone gets him to 9* as an epic there will also be many other damage buffs in place as well.

Hugo would be a great addition with the Penelope nerf, especially for completing an action so he can be used in all aspects of the game, not just jobs.

Something else to consider would be weapons/gear/vehicle for these LTs as well with the items.
                      Here's what I came up with.

Vick's Car: (Vehicle) 40 Attack, 45 Defence
                      +1% To Player Defence if Victor is seated with Hugo.

Vick's Cigarettes: (Gear) 10 Attack, 25 Defence
                      +10 Attack to Victor for every star in your lieutenant circle. (+450 if all 9*)

Vick's Revolver: (Gun) 25 Attack, 25 Defence
                      Double Hawk's Attack and Defence when seated with Victor.

Hugo's Suit: (Gear) 20 Attack, 15 Defence
                      +1% Max Energy when Hugo is seated with Victor.

Hugo's Shotgun: (Heavy Weapon) 20 Attack, 10 Defence
                      +5 Energy for every star in your lieutenant circle. (225 with full 9*s)

Hugo's First Aid Kit: (Gear) 0 Attack, 30 Defence
                      When seated with Hawk, +5 to Hawk's healing ability.

Hawk's Baseball Bat: (Melee Weapon) 15 Attack, 15 Defence
                      +1% to Player Attack when seated with Victor.

Hawk's Syringe: (Gear) 10 Attack, 10 Defence
                      +5 Health for every star in your lieutenant circle. (+225 with full 9*s)

Hawk's Rifle: (Rifle) 18 Attack, 18 Defence
                      +1% Max Stamina when seated with Hugo.

I wanted these three lieutenants to have syngeries with each other, since Hawk and Hugo both work for Victor.

My Regards,
                      Joker,
                      Manager of Dark London.

Comment

• KOFOLA
                        Soldier
                        • Jul 2014

You forgot about shadow joker he's also in the group.

Comment

• DL_Joker
                          Underboss
                          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by KOFOLA View Post
                          You forgot about shadow joker he's also in the group.
                          I thought about making him the common lieutenant, but I don't know how well that'd be taken. (There's already three potentially powerful lieutenants here.)

I'm trying not to overwhelm Gaea, but instead offer them an idea of the direction they should go. UE is clearly dying, and they've been working hard to fix that. The phrase "too little too late" has been applied quite frequently, and while I don't want to blame Gaea (they've done an amazing job so far, and show promise in regards to restoring UE) I agree that some big changes need to made. UE, as it stands, is now overdone. It's a great game, but the way things are at the moment isn't enough anymore. We need a complete overhaul of the game, with new features, lieutenants, and items with plausible means of achieving them to pull back members of the community as well as attract new players.

My Regards,
                          Joker,
                          Manager of Dark London.

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
                            Consigliere
                            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by DL_Joker View Post
                            Hugo and Victor are already locked lieutenants in game (like Siri).

My Regards,
                            Joker,
                            Manager of Dark London.
                            Siri isn't locked any longer.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• DL_Joker
                              Underboss
                              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
                              Siri isn't locked any longer.
                              Wooooooo. That's awesome. Was she an event lieutenant?

My Regards,
                              Joker,
                              Manager of Dark London.

Comment

Working...
                              X