Thread: Lt. powers I would like to see in the game

Thug

Lightbulb Lt. powers I would like to see in the game

The following are Lieutenant powers I would like to see in the game in the not so distant future:
    Can developers please explain the mechanics and why we will never ever see the following powers in future crates/events and Black market?
    I don't understand!
    I am retiring from create an Lt. contest. I am no expert.

Lieutenant Power: Same as Franks power only a scaled down version you can buy in Black Market
    For example Envy(black market) is the same as Lady Vice. Why not Frank or Lady Luck?

Lieutenant Power: Same as Lady Luck's power only a scaled down version you can buy in black market

Lieutenant Power: xp gained from jobs x1.3

Lieutenant Power: energy and stamina left over carry over to next level
    No more fear of infinite leveling up because Penelope doesn't give +1 xp

Lieutenant Power: % chance to start new level with double energy maximum of 2000

Lieutenant Power: % chance to start new level with double stamina maximum of 1000

Lieutenant Power: auto execute opponent during Battle royale and boss fights
    Sometimes during Battle Royale and boss fights you get critical hit and overkill the boss without chance to execute.

Lieutenant Power: auto execute and auto heal during pvp
    Very annoying when you hit a player for 80 stamina and when you heal you can't execute. Error message!

Lieutenant Power: Increase chance by % to drop legendary item when threshold are met

Lieutenant Power: % chance to steal % of overflow from Safe house
    There are alot of dead empires with dead players. Their banks are empty but their safe houses not.

I bought Fixer, Poppy and Hotwire. I will buy any of the above lieutenants in a heartbeat.

Thank you for reading and thank you for explaining the mechanics
    Mobile Mob

P.S. I don't pay to play so I don't have a say!(it rhymes)-lol
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 02-18-2017 at 07:52 AM.

Caporegime Game Guru

Re: Lt. powers I would like to see in the game

No need to retire. The choice of winners is all up to devs and how proposed powers will fit into the game. Some lts would not be selected due to already ready ideas devs may have lined up for the game others couldn't be made due to balance etc

Never know you might win the next time.

about create a lt contest.
    is it create a black market lt ? bcz thats how it seems to me.
    why does it have the winner be a uncommon black market lt ..why not a rare or epic ? or is it too much to give a epic lt to the winner ?

Caporegime Game Guru

The lts are black market. But epic versions could be made in the future. Never know

Quote Originally Posted by Mist View Post
    The lts are black market. But epic versions could be made in the future. Never know
    2 things

I feel like if someone gives you an idea for an LT power during the create contest or like before suggest an LT thread. Then they should be rewarded with an LT whenever it's released be it crate or event.

You basically have free idea mining, which I don't doubt that a lot of time to code and test, but without the idea you don't progress that avenue. The least they can do is give 1 copy to the person who thought of something good enough for the game no matter what rarity they decide.

Epics in this game are treated like gold. However, 1 copy of any epic with probably the exception of LL and LV is not a game changer for any account.

Secondly, I think the auto execute happens along with the hit that puts them into execution range. When you press execute it just shows the result. I'll double check right now, but that would cause you to see a hospital message if there is significant delay.

Yup, just hit the attack button once in execution range and it didn't move health, stamina, or cash.

Thug

I forgot about this power:
    This is my first attempt at eve/fighting lieutenant.

I'd like to introduce lieutenant: Nephilim!

Stats:
    Attack ?
    Defense 1

Bio - Angels saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. There were giants in the earth in those days; when the angels came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became giant warriors.

Power: % chance to attack with +100k base attack[one hit execute] use 1 extra stamina/token
    1* 1% chance to attack with +100k base attack[one hit execute] use 1 extra stamina/token to execute
    2* 1% chance to attack with +200k base attack[one hit execute] use 1 extra stamina/token to execute
    3* 1% chance to attack with +300k base attack[one hit execute] use 1 extra stamina/token to execute
    4* 1% chance to attack with +400k base attack[one hit execute] use 1 extra stamina/token to execute
    5* 1% chance to attack with +500k base attack[one hit execute] use 1 extra stamina/token to execute
    6* 1% chance to attack with +600k base attack[one hit execute] use 1 extra stamina/token to execute
    7* 1% chance to attack with +700k base attack[one hit execute] use 1 extra stamina/token to execute
    8* 1% chance to attack with +800k base attack[one hit execute] use 1 extra stamina/token to execute
    9* 1% chance to attack with +900k base attack[one hit execute] use 1 extra stamina/token to execute

Affiliation: Dragon syndicate

Items:
    Giant axe: + 1% chance or critical [no stack]
    Helmet: +8 Attack with Nephilim
    Armor: + x% Attack with Nephilim

Nephilim:
    This lieutenant is for the small guy in the empire(lvl 7-150). Tired of being bullied by the big players during eve and Battle royale? This lieutenant is a must have. You have 1% chance of doing +100k base attack to players in Battle royale and kill a lvl 4000+ player instantly. Developers decide uncommon, rare, epic or event and if this lieutenant works in MMB and boss fights. If you don't have 1 extra stamina/token you don't get the execution only the kill. In boss fights you get the equivalent contribution points(10 000+-). During boss fight Heavy weapons only get the execution he is focusing on. Lt. Nephilim sounds over powering and he is but look at the guy he yields a sword of 666kg. Doesn't work while defending.

ENTRY 2:
    Same as above ^^

Power: % chance to attack with +100k base attack[one hit kill no execute]
    1* 1% chance to attack with +100k base attack[one hit kill no execute]
    2* 1% chance to attack with +200k base attack[one hit kill no execute]
    3* 1% chance to attack with +300k base attack[one hit kill no execute]
    4* 1% chance to attack with +400k base attack[one hit kill no execute]
    5* 1% chance to attack with +500k base attack[one hit kill no execute]
    6* 1% chance to attack with +600k base attack[one hit kill no execute]
    7* 1% chance to attack with +700k base attack[one hit kill no execute]
    8* 1% chance to attack with +800k base attack[one hit kill no execute]
    9* 1% chance to attack with +900k base attack[one hit kill no execute]

I want the first option to buy this from promotion:
    Lt. Nephilim
    3x energy refill
    3x stamina refill
    or Black market
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 02-22-2017 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mist View Post
    This. I suggested a defensive poison Lt two different times long before Surgeon was released.