Thread: Winners of lt contest.

Caporegime Game Guru

Winners of lt contest.

Congrats to the winners.
    #1 Babaju2
    #2 BadRock
    #3 Atomsk27

Please pm me your ingame name and ally code for prize allocation.

Re: Winners of lt contest.

Congrats to the winners.

Assume this means we'll be seeing Ki at some point. If so, I'd like to make a small suggestion that the damage increase also impact a defender's counterattack damage, since they will be the ones most likely armored up.

Congratulations winners!

Brawler

Congratulation Babaju2.

Thanks! As for Ki's ability, the way I envision it is as long as you have armor (armor packs/Strafe/Nanosuit work too), you should get a damage % increase that functions the same as Reaper/Hyena. So excited to see Ki in the future!!

Quote Originally Posted by Babaju2 View Post
    Thanks! As for Ki's ability, the way I envision it is as long as you have armor (armor packs/Strafe/Nanosuit work too), you should get a damage % increase that functions the same as Reaper/Hyena. So excited to see Ki in the future!!
    I can only see this LT works for assassin's Cunning. Otherwise, It only happens when paired up with Layla , Does not work on Frank / Ambush ( as this is a no cost ability ).

Congratulations!!!

so many creative lt ideas on the thread and devs picked a +% damage increase lt as we didnt have enough of them already?.
    this lt would be a winner if they make it a rare lt + tweak the % a bit and sell it on blackmarket

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    so many creative lt ideas on the thread and devs picked a +% damage increase lt as we didnt have enough of them already?.
    this lt would be a winner if they make it a rare lt + tweak the % a bit and sell it on blackmarket
    I agree. It's strange

Or also make it boost counterattack damage. And make it commensurate with the amount of armor that defender has.

I think this LT has much more utility with more than just a plain damage boost (given that we just had reaper), since the armor boosts are minimal and happen infrequently.

Then again, the LT hasn't even been released officially. I would assume the original design provides the framework. Has all the trappings to be a useful defensive LT. Excited to see what gets released.

If he was a buyable rare LT with ~50% higher numbers for like 70 FP it would be very nice. Traditionally though the create a LT lieutenants have always been Black Market uncommons (Layla, Flare, etc?).