Thread: Bring back promotions?

Bring back promotions?

Promotions stop after level 260 I believe. Chromium is the last LT you get from the promotions.
    Would be nice if you guys could still continue it with the new LT every 10 levels and new promo every 20 levels.
    P.S. balance this damn game out. People hitting me 700 levels higher is pretty annoying, I'm boycotting purchases until this gets fixed, otherwise this game is a waste.

Brawler

Re: Bring back promotions?

The Pvp things is already sorted, players hitting you above your level don't get any benefit they just loosing their stams. (wink - Hotwire)

Quote Originally Posted by Riryoku View Post
    Promotions stop after level 260 I believe. Chromium is the last LT you get from the promotions.
    Would be nice if you guys could still continue it with the new LT every 10 levels and new promo every 20 levels.
    P.S. balance this damn game out. People hitting me 700 levels higher is pretty annoying, I'm boycotting purchases until this gets fixed, otherwise this game is a waste.
    I miss the leveling promos as well. Even if they just bumped them up to every 100 levels it would be wonderful.

Weekend promo:

Buy a magnum package or higher and receive

3 energy refills
    3 stamina refill
    1 rare crate roll

I would buy something like this on all 5 of my characters every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Massmurder View Post
    Weekend promo:

Buy a magnum package or higher and receive

3 energy refills
    3 stamina refill
    1 rare crate roll

I would buy something like this on all 5 of my characters every week.
    Same. But if they did 15x stamina and energy refills and 3x crate roll for Magnum pack every 5 days I would hands down be more than happy to throw my money at these people lol. I love the promos because it's well worth paying for .

Lackey

I like the ideas of promotions packs for fp purchase but i would prefer some epic recombinators from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by Riryoku View Post
    Same. But if they did 15x stamina and energy refills and 3x crate roll for Magnum pack every 5 days I would hands down be more than happy to throw my money at these people lol. I love the promos because it's well worth paying for .
    30 refills and 3 crate rolls for 130fp purchase, probably not gonna happen. That's 300+ free fp. Gotta be a little more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Massmurder View Post
    30 refills and 3 crate rolls for 130fp purchase, probably not gonna happen. That's 300+ free fp. Gotta be a little more realistic.
    Yeah true, but that would be nice to have as a one-time only promotion to purchase. Then the rest can be 3x refills (maybe bump it up to 5x refills) crate roll voucher, 1 random LT and 5x income property.

How about a spring cleaning promo with centurion and Eve with all of their items.

Take my money!!!

I'd like a spring promo too actually, but currently boycotting any purchases until they fix the stupid pvp thing, being attacked by people who are 700+ levels higher than me, it's kind of annoying. Makes me wanna quit the game tbh, I generally hate pvp in any game. I wish there was a way to disable it so I can't attack or be attacked by other players. In some games they allow this--but at a cost of course. I know Mob Wars vendetta also did this but it cost 30 FP.

Need promotions!!!!