Thread: Bring back promotions?

Bring back promotions?

Promotions stop after level 260 I believe. Chromium is the last LT you get from the promotions.
    Would be nice if you guys could still continue it with the new LT every 10 levels and new promo every 20 levels.
    P.S. balance this damn game out. People hitting me 700 levels higher is pretty annoying, I'm boycotting purchases until this gets fixed, otherwise this game is a waste.

Enforcer

Re: Bring back promotions?

The Pvp things is already sorted, players hitting you above your level don't get any benefit they just loosing their stams. (wink - Hotwire)

Quote Originally Posted by Riryoku View Post
    Promotions stop after level 260 I believe. Chromium is the last LT you get from the promotions.
    Would be nice if you guys could still continue it with the new LT every 10 levels and new promo every 20 levels.
    P.S. balance this damn game out. People hitting me 700 levels higher is pretty annoying, I'm boycotting purchases until this gets fixed, otherwise this game is a waste.
    I miss the leveling promos as well. Even if they just bumped them up to every 100 levels it would be wonderful.

Weekend promo:

Buy a magnum package or higher and receive

3 energy refills
    3 stamina refill
    1 rare crate roll

I would buy something like this on all 5 of my characters every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Massmurder View Post
    Weekend promo:

Buy a magnum package or higher and receive

3 energy refills
    3 stamina refill
    1 rare crate roll

I would buy something like this on all 5 of my characters every week.
    Same. But if they did 15x stamina and energy refills and 3x crate roll for Magnum pack every 5 days I would hands down be more than happy to throw my money at these people lol. I love the promos because it's well worth paying for .

Lackey

I like the ideas of promotions packs for fp purchase but i would prefer some epic recombinators from time to time

Same. But if they did 15x stamina and energy refills and 3x crate roll for Magnum pack every 5 days I would hands down be more than happy to throw my money at these people lol. I love the promos because it's well worth paying for .
    30 refills and 3 crate rolls for 130fp purchase, probably not gonna happen. That's 300+ free fp. Gotta be a little more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Massmurder View Post
    30 refills and 3 crate rolls for 130fp purchase, probably not gonna happen. That's 300+ free fp. Gotta be a little more realistic.
    Yeah true, but that would be nice to have as a one-time only promotion to purchase. Then the rest can be 3x refills (maybe bump it up to 5x refills) crate roll voucher, 1 random LT and 5x income property.

How about a spring cleaning promo with centurion and Eve with all of their items.

Take my money!!!

I'd like a spring promo too actually, but currently boycotting any purchases until they fix the stupid pvp thing, being attacked by people who are 700+ levels higher than me, it's kind of annoying. Makes me wanna quit the game tbh, I generally hate pvp in any game. I wish there was a way to disable it so I can't attack or be attacked by other players. In some games they allow this--but at a cost of course. I know Mob Wars vendetta also did this but it cost 30 FP.

Need promotions!!!!

Personally promotions should be every day , demo different offers. Offers that provide value like half price VIP, BOGOF deals, buy 1 get x free etc. This to me would engage spenders and boost revenue.
    I've said it loads of times.

If they need to look at promo ideas they should download mobile strike and play that game. Promos are the driver of the game. That's what makes them no 8 in mobile grossing games.

Devs it's a no brainier. Do it.

Agreed. Also boost the rewards you get from it and maybe put in a VIP Tier reward as well (a lot of games are now doing this) where the more you spend the more reward you receive from promos.

I'd like a spring promo too actually, but currently boycotting any purchases until they fix the stupid pvp thing, being attacked by people who are 700+ levels higher than me, it's kind of annoying. Makes me wanna quit the game tbh, I generally hate pvp in any game. I wish there was a way to disable it so I can't attack or be attacked by other players. In some games they allow this--but at a cost of course. I know Mob Wars vendetta also did this but it cost 30 FP.
    Then you will never buy fp again because they're not gonna fix it.
    There has been many topics about this and it seems like the developers thinks it's a solid part of the game.
    If you don't pvp then you don't have a badge and then they almost don't get anything from hitting you
    'Don't fix it if it ain't broken'

It would be nice to have a 2X FP promotion. Yes I know it's giving away tons of FP. Just need to add extra codes then done. Really UE isn't loosing. The money spent for that promotion would greatly eclipse the cost to write the code for it. Also for the love of God run promos for the event. I might have said this in other threads too. Just think about it. Thanks for listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayien View Post
    It would be nice to have a 2X FP promotion. Yes I know it's giving away tons of FP. Just need to add extra codes then done. Really UE isn't loosing. The money spent for that promotion would greatly eclipse the cost to write the code for it. Also for the love of God run promos for the event. I might have said this in other threads too. Just think about it. Thanks for listening.
    Totally agree with you on this one. Doesn't make sens why they're not running daily promos at this stage. Don't they realize the more promos out there = more money for them?? The game is lacking content as well, we're going down the same way iMobsters went down. Nothing new being added in.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosspher View Post
    Then you will never buy fp again because they're not gonna fix it.
    There has been many topics about this and it seems like the developers thinks it's a solid part of the game.
    If you don't pvp then you don't have a badge and then they almost don't get anything from hitting you
    'Don't fix it if it ain't broken'
    Yeah you're right about that actually. I've decided to not waste any money on this game anymore because I have prcks 1,000 levels ahead of me farming me. I'm not even level 500. It completely ruins the gameplay for me and now I'm finding this game to be cancerous. If you could blacklist people to prevent them from attacking you that'd make more sense or disable PvP for casual players. I was looking forward to spending $30k on this game next month since I got a bonus. But I'm not interested anymore.