Thread: I hate Donavon's %

Thug

Angry I hate Donavon's %

Hi Moderators and developers
    I hope this is the right thread.
    I spend 2000 energy on Final stop and 7* Donovan only proc one time. That was pathetic even for a common lieutenant.
    I wish I could get the lieutenants and recombinators back I used to star him up.
    Even Hotwire with her 1% chance proc more than Donovan @ 3.5%

Thank you for reading
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 05-24-2017 at 01:32 PM. Reason: delete off topic content

Soldier

Re: I hate Donavon's %

Pray they don't change proc rate for Hotwire (Just on a lighter note)

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Mob View Post
    [B]
    If you attack with 80 stamina you have 80 chances @ 1% to proc. Now if the developers could fine tune Donovan to work the same way as Hotwire. 27 energy = roll the dice 27 times to proc that would be awesome. They could even lower the %. I will farm Final stop all day long and I don't have to pvp with Hotwire to get money for property.
    I still have a long way to go. Fortress level 1.
    I am going to use Envy with Donovan 7* and see if there is a difference.
    She is the exception for a very good reason here. Everything is proc per click except her I think. She is different because an 80 hit with the proc counting x80 would wipe people out.
    My Donovan did alright during the France Heist event, not great, but not bad. I somewhat feel that it threw the economy of the game though, and I suspect the same would happen if Donovan proc'd the way that you suggest.

Thug

Thank you Allwyn and Quaranj for your input.
    The issue here is I wasted all those lieutenants and recombinators to star Donovan up to give him a better %.
    What is the point of staring up lieutenants if there chances to process/trigger doesn't increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Mob View Post
    Thank you Allwyn and Quaranj for your input.
    The issue here is I wasted all those lieutenants and recombinators to star Donovan up to give him a better %.
    What is the point of staring up lieutenants if there chances to process/trigger doesn't increase.
    I used Donovan when Japan was released (I think) and he proced several times (only had 600 energy and LL) anyways I think there might be a problem with his code, used him for France heist and hasn't priced once (1964 energy) Devs should double check to see if he works properly.
    Last edited by KOFOLA; 02-18-2017 at 05:15 AM.