Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EvE Heist fail or success?

Re: EvE Heist fail or success?

Short, easy to obtain at least a few shards and maybe a token...success!

We asked for more event , we got this ! yes there are some bugs, but it is a great start . I vote for Success .

For free event it was more success than fail. I would have liked to see more lvls per achievement so you could focus on what you best. I absorbed 90 tokens or more 5 of the wars, but only had 8 out the 45 kills needed.

Quote Originally Posted by DFish View Post
    For free event it was more success than fail. I would have liked to see more lvls per achievement so you could focus on what you best. I absorbed 90 tokens or more 5 of the wars, but only had 8 out the 45 kills needed.
    I think a lot of people struggled at one category. I couldn't be selfish and take the tokens absorbed from the Titans and enforcers in my group, knowing that they were struggling with kills.

I wonder why all ppl say that token absorbed was a problem. I reached that on almost all (bigger) toons, but not on my titan. But is hardly got the kills achievement, not even on my ghost. So that was much harder to get i think. Also that is depended heavily on the Empires u fought against. We didnt have 1 "easy" war in this 3 days. But that was just unlucky. But to get the "best reward" from heist u just had to jump on 9 wars. That was something everyone could get easily.

So i vote for SUCCESS.

I rather have this free mini events all 2 weeks then just get big ones every 2 month. And pls remember: All new things get through a development. So cant wait for the next heist...

I'm not sure who had the idea, but having more categories with a cap on the number of categories that you could get shards from would be better. That way you wouldn't have to do it all to be successful.

Kind of like the history exam format where there are 4 essay questions and you have to answer 3--you don't have to know everything to get an 'A' but you have to be prepared for most topics.

Overall, I rate it a success. Encourages more people to participate in EvE, particularly low level players who have more to gain from a portion of a single rare Lt.

M@

Heists are half baked. Good idea but the rewards don't justify the constant grind and cost of the carrot being dangled. I think the pvp and EvE heists could be implemented into the daily achievement category. 1 per day type thing and the mini event heist could be pushed with heist jobs.

Adding the EvE heist to daily helps give another achievement shot to those empires that have no where to donate to. Short term fix until updates get pushed through.

PvP heist as a daily from what I have experienced just makes sense. The drop rate is awful.

Heist jobs as a mini event would persuade players to push for the last couple shards needed from grinding the daily goals.

Just my two cents but so far I am not impressed with the mini events as the rewards do not justify the heist and refills.