• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bungboy
    Hitman
    • Aug 2013

Add crate shards to higher level dice jobs

I've seen this suggestion somewhere before, but I'd like to bring it back to life. Any dice job beyond Westside isn't worth doing because the energy->xp ratio and the cost vs what LT rewards there are gets worse, not better.

So, for anything past Westside, please look into replacing the common LTs with 1x rare crate shard. Like Japan costs 200 energy for 5% and it rewards less exp than Westside, and has basically the same LT rewards. So for Japan, why not just replace Colt with 1 rare shard? It feels really awful to spend 4000 energy on a common LT which is already given in many of the early dice jobs. I repeat, 4000 energy. 4000 energy for a rare shard doesn't seem too unreasonable of a request. Can we make this happen?
  • UWE_Duke
    Developer
    • Jul 2016

Re: Add crate shards to higher level dice jobs

Originally posted by Babaju2 View Post
    I've seen this suggestion somewhere before, but I'd like to bring it back to life. Any dice job beyond Westside isn't worth doing because the energy->xp ratio and the cost vs what LT rewards there are gets worse, not better.

So, for anything past Westside, please look into replacing the common LTs with 1x rare crate shard. Like Japan costs 200 energy for 5% and it rewards less exp than Westside, and has basically the same LT rewards. So for Japan, why not just replace Colt with 1 rare shard? It feels really awful to spend 4000 energy on a common LT which is already given in many of the early dice jobs. I repeat, 4000 energy. 4000 energy for a rare shard doesn't seem too unreasonable of a request. Can we make this happen?
    Challenge job reward rebalance is a backlog task for us. For now please just go to the best areas to farm LTs.

Comment

Working...
    X