Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EvE Mini Event and Mysterious Token Usage

Re: EvE Mini Event and Mysterious Token Usage

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Maybe the next batch of shop items.
    When are these weapons live? Thought you said within 24 hours?

When I use buried alive. I don't get any building DM

Quote Originally Posted by zynphoN View Post
    When are these weapons live? Thought you said within 24 hours?
    Duke was talking about possibility of unaffiliated faction weapon as asked by Ctulhu. Those faction weapons you're looking for already in tech lab...

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    The mysterious token can be obtained by finishing join 9 wars achievement.

That's nice

Hi Duke

I do hope these heist events will become more regular or offer more (not such a mystery anymore) tokens, so far a maximum of 2 heists and 4 tokens available.
    This will buy us one weapon. 7 more to get which can all be stacked 5 times. If it's only a monthly event this will take many years to collect them all.

Congratulations everyone, hope you met your goals in the mini-event!

9/10 for me, not too shabby

8/10 for me. Surprised the event timer is still on. Did the devs forget to time it right?

No, you have untill the respective time to manually collect your rewards. That considering not everybody is checking the goals after each hit.

Quote Originally Posted by tambunan View Post
    Duke was talking about possibility of unaffiliated faction weapon as asked by Ctulhu. Those faction weapons you're looking for already in tech lab...
    They are not in my tech lab thats for sure

If you didn't MANUALLY collect, the rewards are gone? The banner and icon disappeared quickly. Some of my empire didn't get back to collect.

1) Manual Collect: OK, that was explained at the start of the event HERE, but not on event page. So u can critisize that but u could get to that collect page anytime in this 3 days and the collect buttons were shown when u reached a goal, so i think everyone should see that u had to manual collect. I for myself looked at this page after every war and got what i could.
    2) Prizes: OK, nothing special here, but u u got all "on top" by playing the "usual game", so i cant complain. No stam or nergy refills needed and therefore the prizes were decent. The best thing was that u got the mysterious token by attaining 9 wars. So that was a thing every toon was able to reach no matter how small/big or what class u play.
    3) Mysterous Token Usage: Cmon, surely that will take some time to get the token u want to have. But what about chem-packs? I dont have a toon with a chem-pack lvl4. Not 1. So this will take me forever too. But: While u can get more and better chem-packs when u are big, u cant get more mysterious token. So this sounds more fair, doesnt it?

Conclusion:
    I like to have more and different of these mini events. Makes the game more interesting then just have a "big event" every 2 months and nothing in between. And i like to see that u dont need extra stam or energy to get anything out of the event (last heist u needed to spend energy refills to get to the end, so this felt like trying to make the ppl spend more money). But u should explain the events and the prizes u get from the single tasks some more "ingame" and not only here in the forum.

Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by p@go; 02-20-2017 at 08:01 AM.

I say let us buy CC with the Tokens .

I would love some items for non affiliated LT's <3