Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Account IOS to Android, is possible?

Question Account IOS to Android, is possible?

Hello
    I have an account on IOS and login as "iPhone login" now had to switch on the phone with android, the question is whether can I move on account from ios to android (the same email here and here)? Paid a few times money by playing on ios and now I lose everything, only that I had to change phone?

Re: Account IOS to Android, is possible?

Quote Originally Posted by themo View Post
    Hello
    I have an account on IOS and login as "iPhone login" now had to switch on the phone with android, the question is whether can I move on account from ios to android (the same email here and here)? Paid a few times money by playing on ios and now I lose everything, only that I had to change phone?
    Unfortunetly, there isn't way to transfer an iOS account to Android at this time.

I hope you know that this game is the only reason I do not switch to an Android phone. I have been using the same phone for the last 4 years and I want to switch soon. Please find a way to make that transfer possible.

Best solution is to probably grab an old iPad or iPod on Craigslist or Facebook marketplace and use that for UE. Sucks I know but at least you can switch phones and keep your account.

Add my name to this feature request. I'm still on an iphone 6 now and would like to switch to google pixel in a year or whenever. I wasn't excited about giving up the headphone port and the iphone 8 rumors disgust more than they excite me.

Soldier

Is that possible other way round? from Android to Ios?

Quote Originally Posted by Allwyn View Post
    Is that possible other way round? from Android to Ios?
    Nope. Can't switch in either direction... you don't hear about it the other way very often because most Android users would sooner use an iDevice as a doorstop.

Hello I really really really really want this. I have 3 ios devices, 3 different id. In the future I would like to be able to have an android and to put my 3 accounts on that one device.

Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    Nope. Can't switch in either direction... you don't hear about it the other way very often because most Android users would sooner use an iDevice as a doorstop.
    i have a ipod 4 and i'm worried with so many updates the game is getting it would stop support to my device.

Quote Originally Posted by Allwyn View Post
    i have a ipod 4 and i'm worried with so many updates the game is getting it would stop support to my device.
    This is a problem some of our empire members have, they use older iOS device to keep playing, but old ones were not compatible with recent update for doing heist events.
    Would be great to be able to do iOS to Android

Transferring from Android to IOS

Can you transfer any account from the android to IOS?

Hopefully this email binding will deliver this.

Soldier

Hopefully

I think they will just add the Email binding as another factor on top of game center / google play. It said "to increase security" in the post.

I hope we see an answer to this soon. I'll be opening my bank account back up to the game if this happens.

I would pay for this to happen! Would make my UE life so much simpler!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach®️ View Post
    I would pay for this to happen! Would make my UE life so much simpler!
    This would be great. Then I could take this droid and turn it into chock block for my truck. iOS=dependable, Droid crashes every 5 seconds

I hope Gaea reintroduces this feature. Spent a tonne on the game and would love to utilise my apple accounts. Surely it is easier these days with cross platform switches.
    I had all the steps ready last year by using old apks and devices i hadnt upgraded however the code never came by email. They must have disabled it.
    Anyway.. GAEA PLEASE REINTRODUCE lol. I would pay for this feature, with fp or otherwise.

Underworld Empire Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Unbinding Accounts
    Thread: Unbinding Accounts
    Subscribe to this Thread…
    Tags: None
    SuperD said:
    03-23-2017 08:58 PM
    Exclamation Unbinding Accounts
    Dear Players,

We have received some Customer Support tickets regarding unbinding accounts. Please not that from this day forth we will no longer be unbinding accounts for any reason. This is to protect your security. We would also like to remind you that sharing accounts is against our terms of service:

"(d) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information (including usernames, screen names, and passwords and billing information). You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use or theft of your account or any other breach of security with respect to any Services. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account, either with or without your knowledge. You are responsible for the activities occurring under your account and you will be liable for any losses or damages incurred by Gaea or any third party due to someone else using your account. You may not use anyone else's account at any time. Your account is personal to you and you may not transfer or make available your account to others. Any distribution by you of your account or related information may result in immediate suspension and/or cancellation of your account without refund."

In addition if you believe your Apple or Google account has been compromised please contact them to resolve that issue.

That's what was said by super d.

If the account is personal to us then we should be able to use on iOS or android instead of being held to ransom or suffer.

There should be no reason why we should be denied this ability. It's a log in with email provided just like other games do. Shouldn't be hard to set up.

If its possible in other games it should be possible here