• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ramaria2
    Soldier
    • Nov 2014

Defusionizer

Now that I finally got Reaper on my alt ( thought that day would never come lol, thank u) I want a defusionizer to correct old sins. I know I'm not the only one who wants this and I think Duke said something about Maybe. I hope u consider it. I even think people would be willing to put down a reasonable amout of fp to get one.
  • Fosspher
    Thug
    • Aug 2013

Re: Defusionizer

Originally posted by Ramaria2 View Post
    Now that I finally got Reaper on my alt ( thought that day would never come lol, thank u) I want a defusionizer to correct old sins. I know I'm not the only one who wants this and I think Duke said something about Maybe. I hope u consider it. I even think people would be willing to put down a reasonable amout of fp to get one.
    I would be extremely happy to see this feature!
    A big yay from me

Comment

• Quaranj
      Boss
      • May 2015

In the case of 2 9*s of the same type, I can see a legitimate need for it(until the system stops allowing it to happen), but I personally wouldn't want to see an uncombinator or defusionizer or whatever you want to call it introduced into the game. As I see it, you're taking a gamble by fusing things up and as such you shouldn't get your bet back if you do.

Comment

• Cthulu
        Retired Game Guru
        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
        In the case of 2 9*s of the same type, I can see a legitimate need for it(until the system stops allowing it to happen), but I personally wouldn't want to see an uncombinator or defusionizer or whatever you want to call it introduced into the game. As I see it, you're taking a gamble by fusing things up and as such you shouldn't get your bet back if you do.
        Putting a barrier to the creation of more than 1 nine-star of an LT seems reasonable either way the defusionizer argument works out. Unless they come up with some kind of new game+ or evolution system where it would make sense to have more than one 9-star.
        Come join us
        on the official
        Underworld Empire Discord Server
        https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Quaranj
          Boss
          • May 2015

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
          Putting a barrier to the creation of more than 1 nine-star of an LT seems reasonable either way the defusionizer argument works out. Unless they come up with some kind of new game+ or evolution system where it would make sense to have more than one 9-star.
          I agree. With being able to de-fuse though, things could get muddy... I mean if you had fused certain LTs, would the system even remember what they were to get them back? I suspect not and then it would grant the lts back in lower stars which could be exploited by fusing the low versions with other low * LTs thus making it possible to make the de-fused LT even a higher star in the process.

Comment

• Xcali1985
            Head Boss
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
            I agree. With being able to de-fuse though, things could get muddy... I mean if you had fused certain LTs, would the system even remember what they were to get them back? I suspect not and then it would grant the lts back in lower stars which could be exploited by fusing the low versions with other low * LTs thus making it possible to make the de-fused LT even a higher star in the process.
            This was my thought. Are you expecting the old LTs back or are you satisfied with getting 4 1* copies of the 3* LT you defused.

Comment

• bloodline
              Thug
              • Dec 2012

If it were introduced it should probably just be used to split the existing LTs. So a 3* goes down to 2x2* I think it would be unreasonable to expect to get your previous LTs back.

Comment

• Ramaria2
                Soldier
                • Nov 2014

I was thinking something like this: The original lt stays, the material separeted is an empty frame. Or a new feature pic of some kind. U will only be able to use the separated parts as new material. Dont know how to sort the out when u both combine and fuse into the same. Maybe a split combination would be the prize u pay for a feature like this. Regardless of if u combined or fused.

I understand that some might think it would be unfair. But a lot of players sit on old crate lts. Lts that is now out of date or even gone. Yes u could still fuse them into new lts but thats not what I want. I want to be able to keep 1 copy. This is important to me since a lot of features in game take the amount of lts aswell as factions into consideration.
                Only speaking my opinion. Happy to hear others aswel

Comment

Welcome to UE forums... it's a place where some champion their thoughts and make us believe its good for all and downvote others because it's not good for them . Awesome isn't it
                  Originally posted by Ramaria2 View Post
                  I was thinking something like this: The original lt stays, the material separeted is an empty frame. Or a new feature pic of some kind. U will only be able to use the separated parts as new material. Dont know how to sort the out when u both combine and fuse into the same. Maybe a split combination would be the prize u pay for a feature like this. Regardless of if u combined or fused.

I understand that some might think it would be unfair. But a lot of players sit on old crate lts. Lts that is now out of date or even gone. Yes u could still fuse them into new lts but thats not what I want. I want to be able to keep 1 copy. This is important to me since a lot of features in game take the amount of lts aswell as factions into consideration.
                  Only speaking my opinion. Happy to hear others aswel
                  I think it's a good idea and would like to see it introduced in the game. The lts the player gets will be the one you are defusing ONLY. Others agree with your idea because i have seen threads ask for this, dnt be discouraged to make suggestions because Devs consider all ( you wont believe the amount of insane *selfish* suggestions from my perspective that players asked for that the Devs implemented so it's ok for you to make suggestions so they can be heard at the very least ).

Comment

• Mist
                    Retired Game Guru
                    • Jan 2013

I personally would love the idea of being able to defuse old unused lts. Also from simplicity and implementation point of view players will not get the different fused lts back but copies of the diffused lt.

also would love it if recombs were done away with altogether. Players already lose out on two lts to get one. The additional grind to get recombs is highly unnecessary and annoying imo.
                    sigpic

Comment

• KOFOLA
                      Soldier
                      • Jul 2014

Unless the game kept track of what you fused then your out of luck.

Comment

• Wilmywood9
                        Lackey
                        • Apr 2016

*bump*

Duke,

Pulling up an old thread. Any chance this is in the near future?

Comment

• Mainevent
                          Goon
                          • Oct 2014

Hey Guys,

I'd like to bring this topic back to life again.

I think, It would be a great feature for the game , if players have a
                          Chance to unfuse lt's.

Like mentioned above, if I have a 5* lt and unfuse him, I get two 4* copies and so on.

Not only would that satisfy people that made probably mistakes in fusing in the past ,but it also would
                          Satisfy player that switched classes through the years.

I'd go a step further and say, that this would change the game in a very positive and dynamic way for all players.

Considering someone is a titan or ghost today, having great starred up and class specific lt's, but switching class now and build a similar strong toon quickly due to the possibility unfusing old or not more necessary toons.

Example on ghost having a 5* vanquish and now going terminator class. Don't need vanquish anymore since no benefit on bldg dmg. Unfusing her and star up Hyena instead for bldg dmg or Morningstar for splash would be much more efficient and beneficial.

How great whould that be?!

Hopefully Duke/Devs consider this option, check possible solutions and send us a sign.

Thanks and br
                          Main

Comment

• mr_teflon
                            Lieutenant
                            • May 2014

if you think about the grind involved in starring Lts up to 9 star what about an item that can only drop through this method and a really useful one it will be, the higher the star of Lt used the more useful it would be?

Comment

• alpha6776
                              Goon
                              • Nov 2015

I, for one, am all for an "uncombiner." I have previously contacted Gaea and proposed the following...

"Has Gaea discussed the institution of an uncombining function that would allow players to uncombine an LT from one level to two lts of the same at the next lower star level? Even if expensive, it would be a welcomed addition as many of us have useless LTs that are never seated. I would guess that Gaea could charge more FP per level star that a player was uncombining. For example uncombining a 7* was 7x FP and would result in player having two (2) 6* of the same LT and uncombining a 6* would be 6x FP resulting in two (2) 5* lts of the same LT."

Obviously this could be an economic win for both Gaea and the players as it generates additional revenue (uncombining would cost FP like stat swap) and will not impact our rolling crates for newer lieutenants as fusing is so much more expensive than combining. This solution does allow us to dust off old, unused lieutenants that have become obsolete in favor of lieutenants we could use.

⚡️Alpha⚡️
                              Last edited by alpha6776; 09-22-2017, 12:25 AM. Reason: Correcting typo...I get paid by the word

Comment

Working...
                              X