Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Defusionizer

Defusionizer

Now that I finally got Reaper on my alt ( thought that day would never come lol, thank u) I want a defusionizer to correct old sins. I know I'm not the only one who wants this and I think Duke said something about Maybe. I hope u consider it. I even think people would be willing to put down a reasonable amout of fp to get one.

Re: Defusionizer

Quote Originally Posted by Ramaria2 View Post
    Now that I finally got Reaper on my alt ( thought that day would never come lol, thank u) I want a defusionizer to correct old sins. I know I'm not the only one who wants this and I think Duke said something about Maybe. I hope u consider it. I even think people would be willing to put down a reasonable amout of fp to get one.
    I would be extremely happy to see this feature!
    A big yay from me

In the case of 2 9*s of the same type, I can see a legitimate need for it(until the system stops allowing it to happen), but I personally wouldn't want to see an uncombinator or defusionizer or whatever you want to call it introduced into the game. As I see it, you're taking a gamble by fusing things up and as such you shouldn't get your bet back if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    In the case of 2 9*s of the same type, I can see a legitimate need for it(until the system stops allowing it to happen), but I personally wouldn't want to see an uncombinator or defusionizer or whatever you want to call it introduced into the game. As I see it, you're taking a gamble by fusing things up and as such you shouldn't get your bet back if you do.
    Putting a barrier to the creation of more than 1 nine-star of an LT seems reasonable either way the defusionizer argument works out. Unless they come up with some kind of new game+ or evolution system where it would make sense to have more than one 9-star.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Putting a barrier to the creation of more than 1 nine-star of an LT seems reasonable either way the defusionizer argument works out. Unless they come up with some kind of new game+ or evolution system where it would make sense to have more than one 9-star.
    I agree. With being able to de-fuse though, things could get muddy... I mean if you had fused certain LTs, would the system even remember what they were to get them back? I suspect not and then it would grant the lts back in lower stars which could be exploited by fusing the low versions with other low * LTs thus making it possible to make the de-fused LT even a higher star in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    I agree. With being able to de-fuse though, things could get muddy... I mean if you had fused certain LTs, would the system even remember what they were to get them back? I suspect not and then it would grant the lts back in lower stars which could be exploited by fusing the low versions with other low * LTs thus making it possible to make the de-fused LT even a higher star in the process.
    This was my thought. Are you expecting the old LTs back or are you satisfied with getting 4 1* copies of the 3* LT you defused.

If it were introduced it should probably just be used to split the existing LTs. So a 3* goes down to 2x2* I think it would be unreasonable to expect to get your previous LTs back.

I was thinking something like this: The original lt stays, the material separeted is an empty frame. Or a new feature pic of some kind. U will only be able to use the separated parts as new material. Dont know how to sort the out when u both combine and fuse into the same. Maybe a split combination would be the prize u pay for a feature like this. Regardless of if u combined or fused.

I understand that some might think it would be unfair. But a lot of players sit on old crate lts. Lts that is now out of date or even gone. Yes u could still fuse them into new lts but thats not what I want. I want to be able to keep 1 copy. This is important to me since a lot of features in game take the amount of lts aswell as factions into consideration.
    Only speaking my opinion. Happy to hear others aswel

Consigliere Game Guru

Welcome to UE forums... it's a place where some champion their thoughts and make us believe its good for all and downvote others because it's not good for them . Awesome isn't it
    I was thinking something like this: The original lt stays, the material separeted is an empty frame. Or a new feature pic of some kind. U will only be able to use the separated parts as new material. Dont know how to sort the out when u both combine and fuse into the same. Maybe a split combination would be the prize u pay for a feature like this. Regardless of if u combined or fused.

I understand that some might think it would be unfair. But a lot of players sit on old crate lts. Lts that is now out of date or even gone. Yes u could still fuse them into new lts but thats not what I want. I want to be able to keep 1 copy. This is important to me since a lot of features in game take the amount of lts aswell as factions into consideration.
    Only speaking my opinion. Happy to hear others aswel
    I think it's a good idea and would like to see it introduced in the game. The lts the player gets will be the one you are defusing ONLY. Others agree with your idea because i have seen threads ask for this, dnt be discouraged to make suggestions because Devs consider all ( you wont believe the amount of insane *selfish* suggestions from my perspective that players asked for that the Devs implemented so it's ok for you to make suggestions so they can be heard at the very least ).

Caporegime Game Guru

I personally would love the idea of being able to defuse old unused lts. Also from simplicity and implementation point of view players will not get the different fused lts back but copies of the diffused lt.

also would love it if recombs were done away with altogether. Players already lose out on two lts to get one. The additional grind to get recombs is highly unnecessary and annoying imo.

Unless the game kept track of what you fused then your out of luck.

*bump*

Duke,

Pulling up an old thread. Any chance this is in the near future?

Hey Guys,

I'd like to bring this topic back to life again.

I think, It would be a great feature for the game , if players have a
    Chance to unfuse lt's.

Like mentioned above, if I have a 5* lt and unfuse him, I get two 4* copies and so on.

Not only would that satisfy people that made probably mistakes in fusing in the past ,but it also would
    Satisfy player that switched classes through the years.

I'd go a step further and say, that this would change the game in a very positive and dynamic way for all players.

Considering someone is a titan or ghost today, having great starred up and class specific lt's, but switching class now and build a similar strong toon quickly due to the possibility unfusing old or not more necessary toons.

Example on ghost having a 5* vanquish and now going terminator class. Don't need vanquish anymore since no benefit on bldg dmg. Unfusing her and star up Hyena instead for bldg dmg or Morningstar for splash would be much more efficient and beneficial.

How great whould that be?!

Hopefully Duke/Devs consider this option, check possible solutions and send us a sign.

Thanks and br
    Main

if you think about the grind involved in starring Lts up to 9 star what about an item that can only drop through this method and a really useful one it will be, the higher the star of Lt used the more useful it would be?

Goon

I, for one, am all for an "uncombiner." I have previously contacted Gaea and proposed the following...

"Has Gaea discussed the institution of an uncombining function that would allow players to uncombine an LT from one level to two lts of the same at the next lower star level? Even if expensive, it would be a welcomed addition as many of us have useless LTs that are never seated. I would guess that Gaea could charge more FP per level star that a player was uncombining. For example uncombining a 7* was 7x FP and would result in player having two (2) 6* of the same LT and uncombining a 6* would be 6x FP resulting in two (2) 5* lts of the same LT."

Obviously this could be an economic win for both Gaea and the players as it generates additional revenue (uncombining would cost FP like stat swap) and will not impact our rolling crates for newer lieutenants as fusing is so much more expensive than combining. This solution does allow us to dust off old, unused lieutenants that have become obsolete in favor of lieutenants we could use.

⚡️Alpha⚡️
    Last edited by alpha6776; 09-22-2017 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Correcting typo...I get paid by the word

As scary as it is to disagree with someone that has the clout of Alpha I unfortunately have to on this point. I think lieutenants should stay the way they are. If you have something you dont want or need then you just fuse it away. The people who would benefit the most from this move are older toons, futhering the huge gap between the big and small. What i would propose insted of an unfuser would be a star dropper. A free/cheap option to lower a lieutenants star so that you can fuse it away at a lower star. That way no one can say there are lieutenants laying around and unusable. I know it seems like "why would anyone want that, that isnt fair!" But it shouldnt be fair, its an option, that you do not have to use, but is available.

I am favourable to an uncombining tool, which would have to be purchased via the shop (different prices for Commons, uncommons, rares, epics).
    People make mistakes in fusing up LTs they think are good, people also want to change class and therefore need different set of LTs... I'd say let people organise their LTs how they see fit, after all, they paid for them already.

Ok, but the problem is there has to be something lost, something you give up, you sacrifice, in order to make it possible but not always worth it. And fp dont count. Maybe you could implement a way to defuse a lieutenant but you dont get to keep it. Like say you have a 3 star whiplash, if you split it you get two blank two star epic fusing lieutenants. They have no power or use besides being used for fusion. So say you have a two star z virus, you can use those blank 2 star epics and fuse up z virus. You unfused a lieutenant, and was able to use it to fuse up something else, but you lose the lieutenant. there has to be something you lose besides fp. Most people on here might not agree but i see the unfusing thing as a move that neither improves gameplay or balance..like i said before you can still always fuse a lieutenant away if you dont like it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    As scary as it is to disagree with someone that has the clout of Alpha I unfortunately have to on this point. I think lieutenants should stay the way they are. If you have something you dont want or need then you just fuse it away. The people who would benefit the most from this move are older toons, futhering the huge gap between the big and small. What i would propose insted of an unfuser would be a star dropper. A free/cheap option to lower a lieutenants star so that you can fuse it away at a lower star. That way no one can say there are lieutenants laying around and unusable. I know it seems like "why would anyone want that, that isnt fair!" But it shouldnt be fair, its an option, that you do not have to use, but is available.
    Why fusing them away isent an option for many... future changes of a lts ability.
    Think of those fusing away Mastermind, they changed him from only adding stam to be 2x stam used.

Or, if game mechanics change and a previous mediocre lt now becomes a great one.

Or, in case of an event lt that might not get recycled.

A reply to my post might include "just roll them again if u fused them away". My answer to such a remark would be "I wish it was that easy".

My alt tried to get Baron for a year. Got it through event, then rolled one second with the crate roll reward. Has tried to get Alpha for 3. Hyena for 2.

Game knows what would benefit u, what u keep coming back to roll for and those are the lts that keeps lure u. All in the name of balance of the game.

So if I starred up out of date lts there is still a part of me that do not want to go through the struggle to achieve that first copy again.

I still personally believe that a defusionizer would help everyone in game. Not just a few. Nor do I think it would unbalance game. And like showed by many it could also render income to Gaea.

When people suggested stats transfers long ago there where also people raising their voices claiming that it would unbalance game. I think it has shown to be untrue.

I'm confident that Gaea would and could achieve the same with a Defusionizer.

Ramaria 🌺
    Last edited by Ramaria2; 09-26-2017 at 08:05 AM.

Why fusing them away isent an option for many... future changes of a lts ability.
    Think of those fusing away Mastermind, they changed him from only adding stam to be 2x stam used.

Or, if game mechanics change and a previous mediocre lt now becomes a great one.

Or, in case of an event lt that might not get recycled.

A reply to my post might include "just roll them again if u fused them away". My answer to such a remark would be "I wish it was that easy".

My alt tried to get Baron for a year. Got it through event, then rolled one second with the crate roll reward. Has tried to get Alpha for 3. Hyena for 2.

Game knows what would benefit u, what u keep coming back to roll for and those are the lts that keeps lure u. All in the name of balance of the game.

So if I starred up out of date lts there is still a part of me that do not want to go through the struggle to achieve that first copy again.

I still personally believe that a defusionizer would help everyone in game. Not just a few. Nor do I think it would unbalance game. And like showed by many it could also render income to Gaea.

When people suggested stats transfers long ago there where also people raising their voices claiming that it would unbalance game. I think it has shown to be untrue.

I'm confident that Gaea would and could achieve the same with a Defusionizer.

Ramaria 🌺
    Players have a bad habit of saying what will break a game without the ability to run simulations or access to the data.