• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UWE_Duke
    Developer
    • Jul 2016

About Arena Rank # Updates after event is over

Arena rank players have been seeing on the fight list/reward scene is not real time sometimes. The leaderboard however, reflects the correct rank in real time and there is a data sync between these two when triggered by some events such as attacking someone.

In Underworld Empire Major events, "calculating results" sometimes means the final player ranks need to be sorted out before we actually give out the rewards.

As of now, I believe the player ranks are in-sync on both side (arena battle list and leaderboard). After some final checks we are going to give out the rewards. Please be patient.

Thank you,

Update: Rewards are started being given out. It may take a couple hours to process. Please be patient. If you didn't get the rewards by tomorrow, write in to customer support and they will help you.

Update: I'm aware of the issue that rank 201 - 400 and 401 - 700 didn't get the Epic Crate shards yet. I'm working on it. Sorry for the delayed delivery. This should be done.

Update: Picked up some information about system failed to give out daily reward token pack(s) to some players (totally 30, very random) because their character was busy at the moment. Some compensation was given out for this. Code was improved for this and won't be happening this frequent in future arenas.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 02-06-2017, 04:20 AM.
  • Missy
    Thug
    • Jun 2014

Re: About Arena Rank # Updates after event is over

Thanks for the update Duke, and congrats on the event�� it seems to have gone pretty well.

Comment

• Dr death
      Kingpin
      • May 2013

Thank you Duke, for future reference for those of us in the mosh pit for Tier Rewards 200-1500, you need to assume that your actual rank is a bit lower than the screen.

I know that my 'final rank' was lower than originally stated and that I was a lot closer to the Top 200 than expected. So glad I didn't assume that I was safe especially when I could move 5 slots on 1 X. I knew we were all tightly bunched together.

Same with my account that went Top 300. At the upper tiers, the spread tends to be much bigger and below that not as competitive at the same level as those in that 'middle group'.

Comment

• Mist
        Retired Game Guru
        • Jan 2013

Thanks duke. Appretiate the comp to those that missed out a few daily tier refill packs.
        sigpic

Comment

• Xcali1985
          Head Boss
          • Jun 2013

My rank was 200 levels higher. I wasted a lot. End of event read 1400 range. Ended up 1200. I wouldn't have wasted so much as I was only going for top 1500

Comment

Working...
          X