• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Savage1988
    Goon
    • Dec 2016

Frank Does NOT proc in event!

I've hit well over 15k wins in this event and frank has proc'd and given me maybe 15 total tokens. Idk about you, but 4% of 15k is not 15😂 What a joke!
  • fbc765
    Enforcer
    • Aug 2016

Re: Frank Does NOT proc in event!

Originally posted by savage1988 View Post
    i've hit well over 15k wins in this event and frank has proc'd and given me maybe 15 total tokens. Idk about you, but 4% of 15k is not 15�� what a joke!
    i totally agree!! I have frank and envy boosting him and i only seen it proc a few times, no wheres near the 4%+ i should be getting... He is either nerfed in event which is ridiculus or he was already nerfed and we all just have not noticed and had enough guys keeping a eye on it....

Comment

• Savage1988
      Goon
      • Dec 2016

Yeah it's pretty bad and sad. Here we are spending money on each event and putting money in these guys' pocket to pay their rent and bills but they nerf what we work so hard for. Just like there isn't enough Titan/defense LTs. Everything is attack!

Comment

• Xcali1985
        Head Boss
        • Jun 2013

I just had him proc 4 times in 3 refills. 2 of the 4 were back to back. I haven't been paying attention outside that.

I'm sure he's proc'd more times that that as I have almost 150 executions with with 0$ spent so far and ranked around 920

Comment

• BiancaK
          Thug
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
          i totally agree!! I have frank and envy boosting him and i only seen it proc a few times, no wheres near the 4%+ i should be getting... He is either nerfed in event which is ridiculus or he was already nerfed and we all just have not noticed and had enough guys keeping a eye on it....
          There's no way to know whether Frank was actually nerfed during the event unless you actually recorded all your hits, but I'm pretty confident he was. He only proc'd a small handful of times for me. In fact, during the first week I don't think he proc'd at all, and this was with a 4* Frank and 9* Envy. Theoretically, he should have proc'd every ~14 hits, but it wasn't even CLOSE to that.

One of my biggest pet peeves with this game is the complete and total lack of transparency. I'd bet my life that the devs are constantly changing proc rates in all aspects of the game (generally in a downward direction), but there's no way for anyone to ever prove it. Who wants to play a game where the developers are constantly changing the rules? NOT ME. If it frustrates you, theres a simple solution...don't spend..

Comment

Working...
          X