Thread: Questions about Stamina/Energy Converter Blueprints

Questions about Stamina/Energy Converter Blueprints

1. Why does it take 2 energy refills to make 1 stamina refill, and vice versa (2 stamina refills to make 1 energy refill)? Is it just me or does this make no sense whatsoever? Shouldn't it be a 1:1 ratio? 5 tech lab pieces by itself is already a pretty steep cost, though if 5 wouldn't be enough it could be changed to like 10 parts right? I just don't think it makes any sense to convert 2 energy -> 1 stamina and vice verse because you're just throwing away exp which goes towards your free level-up refill.

I have both blueprints and sadly they're both completely useless to me because sacrificing 2 refills for 1 is a waste unless your build is something like 10k energy 1k stamina.

2. I'm also wondering, do you lose the blueprint when you use it? I've never tried using it (for the above reasons), so I'm curious if anyone else has tried. Or if Duke could answer, that would be helpful as well.

Re: Questions about Stamina/Energy Converter Blueprints

no u dont lose the blue brint.
    i think it was made with 1:2 ratio for anyone who really needs the switch and it doesnt matter the cost .
    for example theres many builds thar have 2000-3000 energy and 200-500 stamina or 300 energy and 2000 stamina ..so its better for them to convert .
    also if u lets say win 30 energy refills from scratchers and theres an mmb event ongoing u might decide to convert them into 15stamina refills .
    so i guess its there if someone needs it .
    i converted 12 stamina refill into energy myself to farm lt from dice jobs on one of my accounts so its good enough.
    1:1 ration would be nice thp

Quote Originally Posted by Babaju2 View Post
    1. Why does it take 2 energy refills to make 1 stamina refill, and vice versa (2 stamina refills to make 1 energy refill)? Is it just me or does this make no sense whatsoever? Shouldn't it be a 1:1 ratio? 5 tech lab pieces by itself is already a pretty steep cost, though if 5 wouldn't be enough it could be changed to like 10 parts right? I just don't think it makes any sense to convert 2 energy -> 1 stamina and vice verse because you're just throwing away exp which goes towards your free level-up refill.

I have both blueprints and sadly they're both completely useless to me because sacrificing 2 refills for 1 is a waste unless your build is something like 10k energy 1k stamina.

2. I'm also wondering, do you lose the blueprint when you use it? I've never tried using it (for the above reasons), so I'm curious if anyone else has tried. Or if Duke could answer, that would be helpful as well.
    Task created for designer. If i got an answer i'll reply it here.

Would be curious to know how many times that tech lab action has been used. I honestly feel like they should be tweaking areas of the game that aren't used as expected.

Admittedly I've started using the energy to stamina converter on my main because my build is currently (5555 attack) 2770 energy, 2350 stamina. I haven't really done the math, but I think I do get a little bit more xp from 1 stamina refill than 2 energy refills now. Though I still think it would make more sense if it was just a 1:1 ratio so anyone who has the converter can convert their refills into the ones they want without it being dependent on what their build is.

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    You never lose blueprint in a create item

Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    !!BUMP!!
    If uncapped refills were in abundance then there would be no problem.
    I would gladly convert 2 energy for 1 stamina.
    They took away the 3 stamina refills from Battle Royale and replaced it with crate (common lieutenant).
    We can't buy scratchers because the uncapped refills does not drop as advertised.
    There are only 3 main events that reward you with uncapped refills.
    If you are lucky enough and reach rank 15,000 you get 5 scratchers and extra energy or stamina refills.
    MMB is the best event for uncapped energy/stamina.

Duke, we would like an update please been 8 months?
    Thank you for your time and patience

Soldier

!!!BUMP!!!

Hi UWE_DUKE
    We just want to remind you.
    Look at the date.

We won't change it. Thanks.