Thread: New Project from PA Devs

Lightbulb New Project from PA Devs

Hey guys,

Two of the other PA devs and I are working on a side project, a spiritual successor to Castle Age/Underworld Empire that takes advantage of the lessons we have earned while working on these titles. It's a strategy RPG like Castle Age/Underword and designed for people who want to play for a few minutes and feel like they're making progress while still being strategically deep enough to be interesting. It's still quite a long way before we're ready for beta testers but I thought I could see if I could gather people's email addresses for when we are ready. It will be for iOS so you'll need a relatively recent iPhone and when we're ready for beta testers, we'll send you a development copy of the game!

If you're interested, please PM me with an email address that I can contact you at. I wouldn't expect anything for a few months but we'll let you know as soon as we're ready!

Best Wishes,

Zeal

Re: New Project from PA Devs

Is this the Alian/outer space game that was discussed a few years ago?

No it'll be fantasy themed I believe, we'll be sending out a monthly update to anyone on our emailing list though! Kinda cool

Quote Originally Posted by babywhale View Post
    No it'll be fantasy themed I believe, we'll be sending out a monthly update to anyone on our emailing list though! Kinda cool
    Nice once I upgrade my device I will definitely look forward to the beta.

Good luck!

Hey guys,

Two of the other PA devs and I are working on a side project, a spiritual successor to Castle Age/Underworld Empire that takes advantage of the lessons we have earned while working on these titles. It's a strategy RPG like Castle Age/Underword and designed for people who want to play for a few minutes and feel like they're making progress while still being strategically deep enough to be interesting. It's still quite a long way before we're ready for beta testers but I thought I could see if I could gather people's email addresses for when we are ready. It will be for iOS so you'll need a relatively recent iPhone and when we're ready for beta testers, we'll send you a development copy of the game!

If you're interested, please PM me with an email address that I can contact you at. I wouldn't expect anything for a few months but we'll let you know as soon as we're ready!

Best Wishes,

Zeal
    If you're looking for a coder, hmu I can code almost anything out there.

Thanks for the offer Riryoku! We are in a big need for artists, if there are any aspiring artists out there! Would be psyched to talk with you =).

Thanks for the offer Riryoku! We are in a big need for artists, if there are any aspiring artists out there! Would be psyched to talk with you =).
    I know a couple friends of mine that are extraordinarily talented when it comes to artwork, photoshop, etc. I could contact them and then have them contact you.

Got a guy that use to draw for D.C. Comics. Really talented.