• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SugarJ
    Goon
    • Feb 2015

Question regarding Envys creation

Firstly I'd like to commend the presence of Gaea and its quick responses and involvement in the forums.

I was wondering the thought process behind envy's % in comparison to Lady Vice. There seems to be no mathematical correlation between the substantial difference in clone % in comparison to, let's say Six & Malina (this pair is arguably similar to envy v lady vice in every aspect of the game in terms of rarity etc).

Dont get me wrong with what I'm about to say, I believe the uncommon versions of epics should be substantially less than it's counter part. But Malina @9* has more shield damage power than a 2* six but less than a 3* six (that seems reasonable to me? Hbu?). But why does envy @9* clone 4% less than a 2* Lady Vice? As I said before I couldn't work out any math in terms of this LTs creation. It seems like out of extreme demand the old gang just threw it together.

With the re-release of reaper this event, my only truly unique LT, I'm hoping we either get another chance at 'buying' the most popular event LT lady vice as everyone can this event. Or hope that Envy is buffed accordingly to mirror six & Malina.

Thanks for reading/considering. Would love to hear others thoughts for those who use either lady vice or envy, in terms of a SLIGHT boost to envy making her >2* vice but <3* along the lines of my comparison listed above.
  • Daz Hأ¸nz
    Goon
    • Apr 2016

Re: Question regarding Envys creation

I agree on envy, boost her % up a bit. I had her in 6* but fused up dozer because she just don't cut it. I use a 4* envy in my "earning setup" for when I don't play now, but she really should be a 9* in my demo setup.

I was not around when vice could be obtained, so was pretty happy when I found/got envy. But as said here, I feel her % is a bit off n not worth the grind up to 9*. Somewhat disappointing, because she has great potential

Comment

• UWE_Duke
      Developer
      • Jul 2016

Re: Question regarding Envys creation

Originally posted by SugarJ View Post
      Firstly I'd like to commend the presence of Gaea and its quick responses and involvement in the forums.

I was wondering the thought process behind envy's % in comparison to Lady Vice. There seems to be no mathematical correlation between the substantial difference in clone % in comparison to, let's say Six & Malina (this pair is arguably similar to envy v lady vice in every aspect of the game in terms of rarity etc).

Dont get me wrong with what I'm about to say, I believe the uncommon versions of epics should be substantially less than it's counter part. But Malina @9* has more shield damage power than a 2* six but less than a 3* six (that seems reasonable to me? Hbu?). But why does envy @9* clone 4% less than a 2* Lady Vice? As I said before I couldn't work out any math in terms of this LTs creation. It seems like out of extreme demand the old gang just threw it together.

With the re-release of reaper this event, my only truly unique LT, I'm hoping we either get another chance at 'buying' the most popular event LT lady vice as everyone can this event. Or hope that Envy is buffed accordingly to mirror six & Malina.

Thanks for reading/considering. Would love to hear others thoughts for those who use either lady vice or envy, in terms of a SLIGHT boost to envy making her >2* vice but <3* along the lines of my comparison listed above.
      Lady Vice grows faster in the beginning and slower when star is high. I think that's why she is GOOD.

Six and Reaper ability growth is completely different, they grow slowly in the beginning and fast later.

There is no strict rules on how we make uncommon LTs whose power is the same as an Epic LT, the growth curve can be totally different.

I am not sure why the design was like this, but this should be the way you look at these LTs, and figure out if you should get them, how many stars you can put on them and etc.

Comment

Working...
      X