• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fbc765
    Enforcer
    • Aug 2016

Re: Information about Battle Royale - Hell Sonata

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
    Thanks, also I see it say 12am pst for rank? Why is it changed? That makes it 3am on east coast of the us.... is it just a typo I assume? Since start is at 12pm pst......... it's 24 hours for rank so it seems like it's a typo here

UWE_Duke: Daily reward will be sent out at 12:00 am for this event. Event ends at 12:00pm and I don't like the rewards being sent out at the same time.
    Well said u answered my question and I totally agree your rewards should be after the rankings are in. So I assume 12pm pst time for rank.
    Last edited by fbc765; 01-26-2017, 02:23 AM. Reason: Added last sentence

Comment

• Janus
      Enforcer
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post

I'll have you know that the whateverSIs have been taking a lot of criticism since day one. The only feedback received is "My God, why did you do that?" or "Here's some ideas on how to fix your totally broken account".
      Agree. Making fun of someone else's build is probably UE's most popular pastime. It's amazing how many think themselves "masters" of building a toon...as if it's some mysterious and lost art like medieval Damascus steel. You'll find they commonly believe in weird stat labels like: 1500E & 400S = "Average Hybrid" and 400E & 950S = "Strong BSI" (nevermind that the stam build has an identical amount of SP, it's a "BSI").

Comment

• GaleHansen
        Goon
        • Nov 2015

Do you get Reaper if you finish in Master tier or is it just his skin? It says 0 att and 0 def

Comment

• Mist
          Retired Game Guru
          • Jan 2013

For this arena unlike the previous ones you just get skin for master tier 7. Reaper you get from event ranking. Not the 8 tiers system.

Though if you finish master tier 7 it's supposedly rank top 1000 so you get reaper from that award as well as the skin from master tier 7.
          sigpic

Comment

• tha dude
            Lieutenant
            • Feb 2014

I'll first say I'm happy with the communication from the new team, I'm optimistic that the game might be around a little longer than I expected....
            But why the Huge increase in the cost for the event epic? The last fight league the top prize was 15K casings. You went all the way up to 25K! That's almost two VIPs at a 50% win rate. It seems excessive given that its a recycled LT. I guess the increase is due to the rarity and demand for Reaper?
            If thats the case maybe stick a new event epic at the 15K slot and let those that want Reaper go for the extra 10K casings.

Comment

• Dr death
              Kingpin
              • May 2013

Wait a minute, that 25K you pick up 2 event Lts and an Epic and an legendary item. They did add a tier but also put in more stuff. If you are going for Tier 7/8, this is a normal spend anyways.

Comment

• Dr death
                Kingpin
                • May 2013

The Master Tier in the past was Top 1000. You receive his skin for Tier 7. You get Reaper for finishing in the Top 1000. The 7th Tier includes those in the Top 1000 and Top 700.

Hopefully Top 400 will be Tier 8 (at least).

Comment

• tha dude
                  Lieutenant
                  • Feb 2014

Last Battle Royale Tier 8 was top 300 (According to the Wiki)

Comment

• tha dude
                    Lieutenant
                    • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Dr death View Post
                    Wait a minute, that 25K you pick up 2 event Lts and an Epic and an legendary item. They did add a tier but also put in more stuff. If you are going for Tier 7/8, this is a normal spend anyways.
                    So for the "Standard" spend you get Midas making him the "Event" LT, only the gear awarded goes to Reaper, not Midas. I'm not saying the value isn't there for those that want Reaper and were going for top 1K anyway, I'm saying that in line with this events history the real event LT and his gear is significantly more expensive.

Comment

• Rokub
                      Goon
                      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by tha dude View Post
                      The last fight league the top prize was 15K casings. You went all the way up to 25K! That's almost two VIPs at a 50% win rate.

I could have very well done my math wrong but if I did it right it would cost 2 and a half VIPs and you would have to win 100% for 3 casings every time. To get Reaper through casings. This also includes all the tokens we regen over the 11 days and start with.
                      Last edited by Rokub; 01-26-2017, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Re: Information about Battle Royale - Hell Sonata

I am estimating a minimum spend of 3VIPs to secure 25k casings for people like myself that would sleep at least 7 hrs a day during the event time frame.

For those trying to secure Tier 8 however... I look forward to the final hour of the event when the FP purchase button would crash due to the *late ARENA rush *

Comment

• OneHoop
                          Brawler
                          • Oct 2014

I also estimated 3 VIPs although the cost could be higher since spending that much will ensure very tough opponents in the arena battle list, which for most everyone would mean more losses.

No countdown timer for the event start. Please put that on the event checklist to always include for future events.

I hope there is a countdown timer to the event end once it starts, even more useful.

M@

Comment

• GaleHansen
                            Goon
                            • Nov 2015

The cost is insane. I do understand that it's not a free game. But the cost for the event lt should be no more than 20$, so everyone could get it. It's again an event for the rich.

Comment

• Re: Information about Battle Royale - Hell Sonata

You have to click on event to see the count down timer unfortunately.

Some of us are truly underestimating the amount of strong toons in the game now and how this event is now the most rewarding in terms of legendary loot and event epics on offer. By the end of second week, the true cost to secure the goodies will be known.

A 2 week PvP battle is about to begin...

Originally posted by OneHoop View Post
                              I also estimated 3 VIPs although the cost could be higher since spending that much will ensure very tough opponents in the arena battle list, which for most everyone would mean more losses.

No countdown timer for the event start. Please put that on the event checklist to always include for future events.

I hope there is a countdown timer to the event end once it starts, even more useful.

M@
                              I agree with you that events are expensive and this one is gonna break the bank but $20? That's not feasible.

Originally posted by GaleHansen View Post
                              The cost is insane. I do understand that it's not a free game. But the cost for the event lt should be no more than 20$, so everyone could get it. It's again an event for the rich.

Comment

• Eris667
                                Brawler
                                • Jun 2015

Duke,

As for the PvP farming / limitations, an idea.... if you published to the game (in the players LT screen, not public) a players attack / defense power - then restrict PvP rewards (xp, br, cash) to 50% of Average Power i.e. Power 1000 could hit from 1500-500
                                Now if they want to hit for no rewards - then that should be allowed as well (typically this would be in retaliation or defense)

Probably some room for scaling, but you get the idea {Level and BR are not indications of strength, but actual power levels (stats+gear+LTs) are}

Just an idea - thx!

Comment

Working...
                                X