• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aNYth1ng
    Goon
    • May 2015

Re: Information about Battle Royale - Hell Sonata

Enzo is so out of place compared to the other prizes - Midas and Reaper.

Comment

• Cnotes
      Lackey
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by aNYth1ng View Post
      Enzo is so out of place compared to the other prizes - Midas and Reaper.
      I was always told that Enzo is a powerful epic if used correctly. But I think it would have been cool if they added Baron instead. Then they would have the 3 legend bosses

Comment

• hchoi1978
        Goon
        • Jan 2017

I'm a lvl1100 ghost. Does it benefit me to attack/kill toons of equal lvl/tier? Or does it not make any difference if I kill a lvl1200/tier7 toon versus a lvl300/tier2 toon?

Comment

• Onur
          Thug
          • Jan 2016

Originally posted by hchoi1978 View Post
          I'm a lvl1100 ghost. Does it benefit me to attack/kill toons of equal lvl/tier? Or does it not make any difference if I kill a lvl1200/tier7 toon versus a lvl300/tier2 toon?
          Short answer: It depends!

I think the goal is to get the most points out of executions. If a player in your tier takes 60 tokens to kill, after using 60 tokens, you will get 25 points. But if you find 3 one lower tier players to execute, each of them costing 20 tokens for you, you will get 36 points out of 60 tokens. Similarly, I can come up with a different scenario. So, try to kill the low health ones can be the goal

Comment

• RedGuard
            Lackey
            • May 2016

Halway there now and rank 8 feels closed. World be more fun to grind for reaper IF you knew you would get all items.

These highlevels Dont even need to spend to block spenders out by their lvl.

Can we open up the 300 to atleast 500?

👍

Comment

• Re: Information about Battle Royale - Hell Sonata

I feel they should as well ( for all tier rewards ).
              Originally posted by RedGuard View Post
              Can we open up the 300 to at least 500?

Comment

• Quaranj
                Boss
                • May 2015

I'd like to suggest some sort of better sort system to the fight list for the next event. Currently if you get bounced down to say, Diamond, most in your fight list appear to be within that range regardless of your strength. It gets hairy bouncing between the rewards and back to the fight list looking for that higher ranked account that you can beat. Why waste time clawing through platinum tier when there is a few masters more worthy of your tokens?

Comment

• Ramaria2
                  Soldier
                  • Nov 2014

Hi I wish that health wouldnt be such a big factor in the arena event. It feels like this: imagin 3 buttons, 1 for attack, 1 for def, 1 for health, attack is set to 5 out of 10, def is set to 5 out of 10 and health is set to 10 out of 10. I agree that health should be considered but just not as much as it is now. It takes away some of the fun and adds frustration. If I can x someone with full health with 10 tokens then thats a good kill. More common is around 15 tokens and thats not the big health toons. Its too much. I would prefere if took around 8 tokens for a good kill, 10 for an average one and 15 for a hard one. The big big health toons, with very little stat points to attack or def, should be easier to get to x then the brick walls with def (attack) and health, after all this is an event that is supposed to be about a toons overall strength. As of now I can kill the majority around rank 7, its just that it costs me a small fortune to kill half of them. Its all about looking for those low health toons instead of fighting my way to the top. I would spend more money if I got more kills for my buck. Now its all about playing smart. I dont like that lol. I wanna kill them all.
                  Last edited by Ramaria2; 01-31-2017, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Quaranj
                    Boss
                    • May 2015

Originally posted by Ramaria2 View Post
                    Now its all about playing smart. I dont like that lol. I wanna kill them all.
                    And this is what I love about it... you can still brute-force, and have it cost you more, or play strategically and have it cost less. I think I encountered Dodge in play last night though, and that wasn't cool at all.

Comment

• Fosspher
                      Thug
                      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                      And this is what I love about it... you can still brute-force, and have it cost you more, or play strategically and have it cost less. I think I encountered Dodge in play last night though, and that wasn't cool at all.
                      Yeah I've been doing a ton of crits dealing 0 damage. That is so frustrating! In the beginning of this event I never saw any dodges
                      Last edited by Fosspher; 01-31-2017, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• Ramaria2
                        Soldier
                        • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                        U could still do that. That would still be an option. I posted because I think its unbalanced as it is now.

Comment

• Ramaria2
                          Soldier
                          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Fosspher View Post
                          Yeah I've been doing a ton of crits dealing 0 damage. That is so frustrating! In the beginning of this event I never saw any dodges
                          Noticed this aswell. Havent checked the accounts, but I think its because they have brutus or equal. That feels fair. If its not then I would like to know why, because as u said, it didnt use to be that way. Maybe I should ask in the dev section
                          Last edited by Ramaria2; 01-31-2017, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• JackUK
                            Goon
                            • Jan 2016

I have also experienced the dodge - better keep to those 1/5 token hits!
                            On the flip-side, 4* Hyena is making tokens go a lot further!

Comment

• Re: Information about Battle Royale - Hell Sonata

Frank- free tokens ( if you have him ), Poppy/RC- bonus damage and great chance with Frank to get double-free tokens ( if you have them ), Reaper- bonus damage so you kill target faster ( if you have him ), Hyena- bonus damage so you kill target faster and damage/crit chance insignias all help ( if you have them ).
                              Originally posted by JackUK View Post
                              I have also experienced the dodge - better keep to those 1/5 token hits!
                              On the flip-side, 4* Hyena is making tokens go a lot further!
                              Spectre, Midas and a host of other damage lts also help ( if you have them ).

Comment

• Static
                                Consigliere
                                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Ramaria2 View Post
                                Noticed this aswell. Havent checked the accounts, but I think its because they have brutus or equal. That feels fair. If its not then I would like to know why, because as u said, it didnt use to be that way. Maybe I should ask in the dev section
                                Battle rank 26 and/or edge will cause the dodge

Comment

Working...
                                X