• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pietheinv
    Lackey
    • Jan 2017

Where did this promotion go?!

Playing just 24hours on my new toon, i bought the "blink" promotion. And the earlier promotion(tagg etc) dissapeares.. can you please reinstate this? Eases my start considerably! CB2D90
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Re: Where did this promotion go?!

If it was a leveling promo - it changes every 30 levels unfortunately

The black market LTs also change as you level, there's a list on the UE Wiki in case you are interested that will help you see who they are and what their powers are. There are some really nice uncommon LTs in this game and it's good to get their gear along the way when it's available.

Some nice guides and threads in the forums and welcome to the game!

(ask questions as needed, plenty of very knowledgeable players around here who are happy to help)
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Pietheinv
      Lackey
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
      If it was a leveling promo - it changes every 30 levels unfortunately

The black market LTs also change as you level, there's a list on the UE Wiki in case you are interested that will help you see who they are and what their powers are. There are some really nice uncommon LTs in this game and it's good to get their gear along the way when it's available.

Some nice guides and threads in the forums and welcome to the game!

(ask questions as needed, plenty of very knowledgeable players around here who are happy to help)
      Thanks Cthulu! this was the promo at the start.. included one uncommon, one rare Lt and some other stuff. Expiry 72 hours but at lv 30 it disappeared indeed.. that's disappointing..

Comment

• Cthulu
        Retired Game Guru
        • Dec 2014

I missed it too...

A fellow empire member suggested I buy the later ones and I was glad that I did.
        Come join us
        on the official
        Underworld Empire Discord Server
        https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Xcali1985
          Head Boss
          • Jun 2013

Missed it when I first started also. It's a great head start, but by no means a game breaker. I would suggest getting all the others as soon as they show, those promos are legend now.

Comment

Working...
          X