Thread: Where did this promotion go?!

Where did this promotion go?!

Playing just 24hours on my new toon, i bought the "blink" promotion. And the earlier promotion(tagg etc) dissapeares.. can you please reinstate this? Eases my start considerably! CB2D90

Discordant Game Guru

Re: Where did this promotion go?!

If it was a leveling promo - it changes every 30 levels unfortunately

The black market LTs also change as you level, there's a list on the UE Wiki in case you are interested that will help you see who they are and what their powers are. There are some really nice uncommon LTs in this game and it's good to get their gear along the way when it's available.

Some nice guides and threads in the forums and welcome to the game!

(ask questions as needed, plenty of very knowledgeable players around here who are happy to help)

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    If it was a leveling promo - it changes every 30 levels unfortunately

The black market LTs also change as you level, there's a list on the UE Wiki in case you are interested that will help you see who they are and what their powers are. There are some really nice uncommon LTs in this game and it's good to get their gear along the way when it's available.

Some nice guides and threads in the forums and welcome to the game!

(ask questions as needed, plenty of very knowledgeable players around here who are happy to help)
    Thanks Cthulu! this was the promo at the start.. included one uncommon, one rare Lt and some other stuff. Expiry 72 hours but at lv 30 it disappeared indeed.. that's disappointing..

Discordant Game Guru

I missed it too...

A fellow empire member suggested I buy the later ones and I was glad that I did.

Missed it when I first started also. It's a great head start, but by no means a game breaker. I would suggest getting all the others as soon as they show, those promos are legend now.