• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moneyball
    Thug
    • Oct 2013

Re: Sara drops

OMG...well wonders never cease!!! I finally got my final piece (the locket) from a phoenix resurrection this morning after 4 years of trying!!! I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to never doing another one of those bosses ever again. And in 90 hours or so I will have another epic lt which I will likely use as fuse fodder and then start all over again...hmmm what was the definition of insanity again??

Good luck Foss and others!!

Comment

• DL_Joker
      Underboss
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Moneyball View Post
      OMG...well wonders never cease!!! I finally got my final piece (the locket) from a phoenix resurrection this morning after 4 years of trying!!! I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to never doing another one of those bosses ever again. And in 90 hours or so I will have another epic lt which I will likely use as fuse fodder and then start all over again...hmmm what was the definition of insanity again??

Good luck Foss and others!!
      About this...

Since Sara is so difficult to get (albeit plausible), could her power get updated? Everyone works so hard to get all the pieces from creator only bosses, only to wind up fusing her away when they discover her ability is a flat +Energy boost.

I'd just like to see a power that common lieutenants don't have.

My Regards,
      Joker,
      Manager of Dark London.

Comment

• KOFOLA
        Soldier
        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by DL_Joker View Post
        About this...

Since Sara is so difficult to get (albeit plausible), could her power get updated? Everyone works so hard to get all the pieces from creator only bosses, only to wind up fusing her away when they discover her ability is a flat +Energy boost.

I'd just like to see a power that common lieutenants don't have.

My Regards,
        Joker,
        Manager of Dark London.
        If you build Sarah's gun you get 5% critical and +%1 critical per star but so far nobody has it. Also I would like to see some other buildable Lts like Sarah in bosses so far I have no incentive to do any of the newer bosses besides the speedkill achievements.

Comment

• tambunan
          Enforcer
          • Feb 2016

Originally posted by KOFOLA View Post
          If you build Sarah's gun you get 5% critical and +%1 critical per star but so far nobody has it. Also I would like to see some other buildable Lts like Sarah in bosses so far I have no incentive to do any of the newer bosses besides the speedkill achievements.
          I seconded this, This was pretty much my state of the game about doing newer bosses lol. Too much stamina required for them without any real incentive to go for em other than achievement purpose. Legendary items? (Nah, i just leave them be for high stam boss hunter haha)

Comment

• Rokub
            Goon
            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by KOFOLA View Post
            There is actually at least 1 player I have seen with sara's gun and the skin you get for having it. I think Sara may have only been at 4 or 5 stars though and not in his main line up yet. I'd assume there may be more then 1 player who has it though. Obviously not many.

Comment

• Allwyn
              Hitman
              • Dec 2016

Agreed... Some thresholds are really crazy... hope they make them a bit easy to get them or they rename it Super Epic items...

Comment

• Mercurial
                Soldier
                • Mar 2016

Did you get Phoenix drop recently? Really struggling with that one.

I actually saw someone with a 2* Sara the other day.

Comment

• Quaranj
                  Boss
                  • May 2015

Originally posted by Mercurial View Post

I got mine by spawning the boss, hitting to 3rd tier, setting it to public and leaving it. That was after about 5 spawned for the empire since it had been fixed.

Comment

• mr_teflon
                    Lieutenant
                    • May 2014

regarding this topic, my main account has been very lucky in getting saras this year, made 3 on it, the current one I'm building at the moment I got each piece 1st time after summoning the boss apart from the phoenix boss, had to summon it 3 times and the locket dropped.

My heavy weapons account has been fairly lucky too with building saras but not as much as the main account, my two minis are no where near as lucky in getting the pieces, one has never got a sara and the assasin one has finally just made the first sara a week ago.

Comment

• Cthulu
                      Retired Game Guru
                      • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Mercurial View Post

I'm still chasing this one as well
                      Come join us
                      on the official
                      Underworld Empire Discord Server
                      https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Working...
                      X