Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sara drops

Re: Sara drops

Quote Originally Posted by Fosspher View Post
    I've started farming for Sarah again after reading this thread good luck guys
    Foss, hey hope you are well! Best of luck to you on your parts...looking for a locket myself!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyball View Post
    Foss, hey hope you are well! Best of luck to you on your parts...looking for a locket myself!!
    You too mate :-)! And good luck in the event. I'm sure you're gonna rock it

I am not so sure about this...just completed my 5th Phoenix Resurrection and still no Sara part...honestly after about 4 years of trying to not have even a single Sara is ridiculous. Drop rate needs to be much better than whatever it is or has been. No need to do each boss 100x to get a drop.

I am not so sure about this...just completed my 5th Phoenix Resurrection and still no Sara part...honestly after about 4 years of trying to not have even a single Sara is ridiculous. Drop rate needs to be much better than whatever it is or has been. No need to do each boss 100x to get a drop.
    Okay after some time I haven't seen any improvements either. RNG is RNG. This my 9th Phoenix Ressurection with no drops

Quote Originally Posted by Fosspher View Post
    Okay after some time I haven't seen any improvements either. RNG is RNG. This my 9th Phoenix Ressurection with no drops
    it happens , it wont drop on 2 of my accounts.
    but the fact that its fixed and it drops keeps me going bcz i already built it on my main and it makes it easier to continue doing the same boss over and over

I got the Sara part I was missing on my 4th Phoenix Resurrection after the fix. Drops in UE are always heavily affected by the RNG.

He went away without bidding anyone farewell.

Are they still locked to creator only? I'm missing two parts on my Hybrid but it isn't a boss hunter. I'd like all of my accounts and Empire mates to get a chance at Sara, but would understand if that's too ridiculous.

I think with the RNG and poor drop rates, it would be fair for everyone who participates to get a chance at Sara parts, especially since you have to kill multiple bosses to get one, and there's a cool down between starting them. Just a thought.

My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.

Quote Originally Posted by DL_Joker View Post
    Are they still locked to creator only?
    I'm assuming it is. Certainly I got my part from a boss I created.

Since Gaea took over and fixed the drops 3 of my toons have received parts. 2 from Phoenix and 1 from mafia. Creators also.

pre FPS bosses i was able to make 3 Saras total in a span of a year, but since the FPS was introduced i had gotten zero. this news makes me want to start trying again!

Are they still locked to creator only?

I think with the RNG and poor drop rates, it would be fair for everyone who participates to get a chance at Sara parts, especially since you have to kill multiple bosses to get one, and there's a cool down between starting them. Just a thought.

My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.
    I believe it's still creator only, that's what it says at least.
    I think it's a good idea! Then you can also hit many of the same bosses to farm it faster maybe that's exactly why it's not like that. I'm just getting sick and tired of killing a boss over and over again that I have absolutely no use of, besides the Sarah part obviously x-(

Edit; thanks god for the editing tool lol I really suck at posting forum messages
    Last edited by Fosspher; 02-22-2017 at 04:31 PM.

OMG...well wonders never cease!!! I finally got my final piece (the locket) from a phoenix resurrection this morning after 4 years of trying!!! I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to never doing another one of those bosses ever again. And in 90 hours or so I will have another epic lt which I will likely use as fuse fodder and then start all over again...hmmm what was the definition of insanity again??

Good luck Foss and others!!

He went away without bidding anyone farewell.

OMG...well wonders never cease!!! I finally got my final piece (the locket) from a phoenix resurrection this morning after 4 years of trying!!! I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to never doing another one of those bosses ever again. And in 90 hours or so I will have another epic lt which I will likely use as fuse fodder and then start all over again...hmmm what was the definition of insanity again??

Good luck Foss and others!!
    About this...

Since Sara is so difficult to get (albeit plausible), could her power get updated? Everyone works so hard to get all the pieces from creator only bosses, only to wind up fusing her away when they discover her ability is a flat +Energy boost.

I'd just like to see a power that common lieutenants don't have.

My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.

About this...

Since Sara is so difficult to get (albeit plausible), could her power get updated? Everyone works so hard to get all the pieces from creator only bosses, only to wind up fusing her away when they discover her ability is a flat +Energy boost.

I'd just like to see a power that common lieutenants don't have.

My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.
    If you build Sarah's gun you get 5% critical and +%1 critical per star but so far nobody has it. Also I would like to see some other buildable Lts like Sarah in bosses so far I have no incentive to do any of the newer bosses besides the speedkill achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by KOFOLA View Post
    If you build Sarah's gun you get 5% critical and +%1 critical per star but so far nobody has it. Also I would like to see some other buildable Lts like Sarah in bosses so far I have no incentive to do any of the newer bosses besides the speedkill achievements.
    I seconded this, This was pretty much my state of the game about doing newer bosses lol. Too much stamina required for them without any real incentive to go for em other than achievement purpose. Legendary items? (Nah, i just leave them be for high stam boss hunter haha)

Quote Originally Posted by KOFOLA View Post
    There is actually at least 1 player I have seen with sara's gun and the skin you get for having it. I think Sara may have only been at 4 or 5 stars though and not in his main line up yet. I'd assume there may be more then 1 player who has it though. Obviously not many.

Enforcer

Agreed... Some thresholds are really crazy... hope they make them a bit easy to get them or they rename it Super Epic items...

Soldier

I got the last part: Sara's beauty. Glad to say the Phoenix Resurrection and Mafia insurrection drop % are now fixed. 4 days to create.

Did you get Phoenix drop recently? Really struggling with that one.

I actually saw someone with a 2* Sara the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    Did you get Phoenix drop recently? Really struggling with that one.

I actually saw someone with a 2* Sara the other day.
    I got mine by spawning the boss, hitting to 3rd tier, setting it to public and leaving it. That was after about 5 spawned for the empire since it had been fixed.