• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • the3
    Goon
    • Oct 2014

Re: The issue with France heist event

IMO its too costy for its rewards. Maybe for the next one we get less energy cost in general, more %/hit, maybe less jobs and 2-3 shards for job and really rethink this cash return. Oh, and please say the mistery tokens will be something really good.

Comment

• DeviL337
      Goon
      • Jan 2013

i've 4 accounts, i dont see how lower level lsi's are finishing these without refills. i'm not even half way done on any of my accounts.

either the energy required to do these jobs should drop or every time you do a job should be like 7% to completion instead of 2%

Comment

• TheForgott
        Goon
        • Aug 2016

They'll get to where we are eventually, these heists will make it all that much more fun for them. I wish we would have had these when I was a low level. You can do the entire event with like 15 refills. The rewards are more than decent.

Comment

• Pan_Man
          Thug
          • Dec 2015

3000e, finished it with 50fp. big deal. Gained better xp than normal jobs (where there are negative xp too) got safehouse 10 from the cash and hopefully next heist I'll have a new rare lt.

My minis with 600e each are strugling too much, gave up on them to finish the event

Comment

• EliXiR
            Lackey
            • Jan 2017

While the new content is engaging at the very least..... I myself am more concerned with the lack of focus on existing unfinished works. Why do we still not have secret jobs available in all respective areas? There's a watermark where they belong, so I know they were intended. What's the hangup?

Comment

• fbc765
              Enforcer
              • Aug 2016

Re: Heists unfair for LSIs (to my knowledge)

Originally posted by jasperr View Post
              so? We have no real bsi events right? Battle royale is a lvl 1000+ event and world war based on activity.
              we need a bsi event!!!!!

Comment

• BadRock
                Lackey
                • Jan 2017

Why all the crying and whining? Seems all the millennials want free stuff and a trophy! Go figure!!! I've been playing this game since it came out! I just want to thank the Devs for listening to our requests, for Duke being active in forums.

I understand your frustrations with the energy ratio blah blah blah! But the bigger picture here, is that things are turning out better for the game itself. Nothing in life is fair! But you have the choice to participate in an event or not. So please leave all your drama at the door and provide positive feedback! We actually have a staff that cares about what we think!

Comment

• Guy
                  Brawler
                  • Apr 2015

This thread is too long now but hopefully this gets a response.

Why not base the job cost on LSI rating and increase the cap?

Comment

• 93Tucker
                    Goon
                    • Mar 2016

Would you rather have this event where it's the same cost for everyone? If so you all you bsi complaining even more, or everyone completes it and gets free epics which from a business standpoint is terrible.

All those low level players you're complaining about will get bigger and with any luck they'll be spenders to keep the game going.

If you're doing the heist enjoy the xp and crazy money, plus rare and epic crate shards. If not I'm sure most others will take advantage of the heist to better there account

Comment

That's the thing. It's almost impossible to please every player in UE whether they are BSI, LSI or Whatevr SI. So many build types and not everyone would be pleased by an update to the game.
                      Originally posted by 93Tucker View Post
                      Would you rather have this event where it's the same cost for everyone? If so you all you bsi complaining even more, or everyone completes it and gets free epics which from a business standpoint is terrible.

All those low level players you're complaining about will get bigger and with any luck they'll be spenders to keep the game going.

If you're doing the heist enjoy the xp and crazy money, plus rare and epic crate shards. If not I'm sure most others will take advantage of the heist to better there account

Comment

• Cthulu
                        Retired Game Guru
                        • Dec 2014

I'm currently trying to work on Shop achievements (cars, planes, etc) so the massive influx of cash was greatly appreciated.

I really enjoyed having something new to do. Having a variety of mini-events happening at any moment in the month seems pretty appealing to me. I don't think they'll all be like this one?

I'm glad folks are really digging into the content analysis on this one, I miss the back and forth discussions...

For me, the cost had to be balanced with the eager anticipation I've felt waiting for these to start, the cash received, the limited time opportunity for stat points, the gradual accumulation of crate shards and the allure of a mysterious shop token. I'm not sure how I would imagine the shop to work? A permanent storefront might lose appeal but if they have similarly limited time spending opportunities - we would face a wonderful dilemma of spend now or save for the possibility of something amazing later.

One of the reasons I come back to PvP every month is the chance at the 15 SP - combine that with a couple heists and I start to acquire an edge on my more leisurely counterparts or players a year from now who haven't been able to pay respect-pvp-heist their way to a larger stat point amount at a comparable level. I'm not a high-end account but trying to find an advantage over my opponents is a daily part of the game in my opinion - I would want others to have the same chance but would expect that we would have to pay for it in time, money and effort.
                        Come join us
                        on the official
                        Underworld Empire Discord Server
                        https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Xcali1985
                          Head Boss
                          • Jun 2013

IMHO it depends on the mysterious token. If you put 30 together for a super crate roll then I can personally say that the effort is worth the return. Over the course of 10 events if it averages you 20$ to complete them that's about what it would cost to grab an event LT.

Comment

• Newwo
                            Thug
                            • Feb 2015

For my 2k vs 150 energy toons first job cost 62 vs 30 energy. So approximately 80 vs 1100 fp to finish heist. Very equal conditions.

Comment

• joetaxi
                              Goon
                              • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Newwo View Post
                              For my 2k vs 150 energy toons first job cost 62 vs 30 energy. So approximately 80 vs 1100 fp to finish heist. Very equal conditions.
                              Not as wide gap as yours but similar situation. 2 toons with similar level (30 difference), one with 2k energy, the other with 50. It did cost twice more energy for jobs for my toon with 2k energy. So even without taking stam into consideration, I finished the even with my mini LSI without much refills, but didn't go far on my other toon (was not ready to spent cash on the event). It was not balanced at all. I think that would have been ok-ish (LSI are better for event), but the early communication made me believe that it would be really balanced and so both of my accounts could compete equally. But no.

Comment

• Bungboy
                                Hitman
                                • Aug 2013

Ehh the Amsterdam job heist turns out to be exactly the same as France. My minis are completing it without spending, and my main can't get anywhere without using refills. It seems the devs didn't use any of the feedback from this thread.. I suppose at least if your build has over 2k energy, you start spending less.

Just gonna start adding more energy to my build. If you have 6k energy you can do the heist in maybe 3-4 refills which is acceptable except it's gonna take forever to get to that amount of energy. At least we have an incentive to go past 2k energy now I guess. I had a hunch nothing would be changed so I've already added another 400E since creating this thread.
                                Last edited by Bungboy; 03-14-2017, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X